Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Kamikazee vs SteeL0

This is a discussion on Kamikazee vs SteeL0 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For the ones that care, mister Drunkenmaster a.k.a meinkampf a.k.a kamikazee started lieng about our vs's... He said i only ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

For the ones that care, mister Drunkenmaster a.k.a meinkampf a.k.a kamikazee started lieng about our vs's... He said i only killed him 4times that day and he killed me 2 times, he said i never killed him unbuffed aswell.. Here some proof

I dont care of pedal show me screeshots wher I vs with you when i was elegance clan and where u was unbuffed and naked?

U just uploaded old screenshots from old owner but you never can kill me unbuffed or naked forget it we did vs u said to me I'm a good player i said same thing to you but u flame me with screenshots that was not me and on the day where we vs behind orc base I had killed u 2 times and u me 4 times but ur hp was always by 10% and don't forget i has not got a rol and iron set on the vs soon you can come and we can repeat it[/b]
    His items

Just couple of screenshots,i got nothing to do so i want to diss this noob and make some drama

8 =), also the priest that was with me did not want his name to be clear

Now normally i wouldnt be so naive to even think about doing the childish thing that i am doing right now, but i have to show you guys how much of a fucking ignorant kid he is,a big fat lier and everytime you see him, you should realize he is a brainless retarded kid..

GOGO FLAMES!!!!

( EDIT : MORE SS's BELOW )

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Here some letters after our vs's

Transalation : Haha,ur realy stupid,how can you minor combo and talk at the same time?you pedal user!

Transalation : Fuck off idiot,look at the damage you get from me,and look at your hp.. Its impossible to get ur hp back that high,take the pedal of of your foot

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

ok then we know

i dont think pedal fits with that skill bar if so i use a pedal to cos oure skill bars are equal

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I smell flame war

KalaBunga Senior Member

I smell flame war[/b]
    lame :P

waiting for my minor pedal

sexyrexy

really why put white boxes over your hp and your scrolls hiding something?

you black out the corner, your hp. so we can't see if you're using undy or not

you black out the corner, your hp. so we can't see if you're using undy or not[/b]
    +1, he got you to 40% in one SS and seeing as you blocked out ur hp and ur buff bar you could of used Undy set + undying, but ok.
    p.s you still get owned by Dracula by the looks of it.

lmao bequz some people will talk he blocked out to most now he blocked those out
    u guys still wine
    lmao
    screenshot`s proof enough
    mainkampf sux

h0ly

hey turko feito thats the same elegance clan from logos? and u think u r sinsexy pk´ing w/o buff xD

Banned

+1, he got you to 40% in one SS and seeing as you blocked out ur hp and ur buff bar you could of used Undy set + undying, but ok.
    p.s you still get owned by Dracula by the looks of it.[/b]
    who cares? he beat him without ne buffs at all im sure he can beat with buff lol...

and this isnt about dracula i read the last topic and ppl like u r the ones who start retarded flames

who cares? he beat him without ne buffs at all im sure he can beat with buff lol...

and this isnt about dracula i read the last topic and ppl like u r the ones who start retarded flames[/b]
    When did they unbann you? Scammer.
    Well it's funny how steel0 manages to beat him full hp when unbuffed but KAM gets him to under half when he is buffed? Maybe you use your stupidly small brain for once and think that something may of gone/been wrong?
    EVERY flame war about steel0's vs has been started by... STEEL0! he always posts about his 1v1 shits, and then dracula posted a SS about him getting owned and now im recalling that.

Banned

When did they unbann you? Scammer.
    Well it's funny how steel0 manages to beat him full hp when unbuffed but KAM gets him to under half when he is buffed? Maybe you use your stupidly small brain for once and think that something may of gone/been wrong?
    EVERY flame war about steel0's vs has been started by... STEEL0! he always posts about his 1v1 shits, and then dracula posted a SS about him getting owned and now im recalling that.[/b]
    when was i a scammer? if i was a scammer felix woud not have unbanned me

coolboi apologized and said it wasnt me

thanks a lot

also i was not banned for scamming
    i was banned for not "following" the rules about evading a ban
    was muted 3 days and made a acc
    u cant make a acc while banned

pwnzyou

lala.... unblock hp and scs ? i have fucking fags who block them.. sorry ur not pro wenn u block them!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast