Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Kamikazee vs SteeL0

This is a discussion on Kamikazee vs SteeL0 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm no one's lover besides a few ladies here and there. What's funny, however, is that I was not the ...
Page: 5

I'm no one's lover besides a few ladies here and there. What's funny, however, is that I was not the one who muted him but another mod did so apparently for him accusing someone of scamming without proof or idk. They meant to mute him i think, but banned him instead. I'll adjust that for him.

p.s. Assault, get off my nuts =] just because you got warned for flaming before doesn't mean you can't actually learn from it and get over it.[/b]
    gimme my cookie i clicked on ur image :X

PriestOfShadows

gimme my cookie i clicked on ur image :X[/b]
    Majix needs to be banned for false leads. NO cookies on his site, which should be deemed illegal :lol: :lol:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I'm no one's lover besides a few ladies here and there.[/b]
    You're such a liar, stop denying me.

Nothing is false,i wouldnt call someone a scammer if i knew he wasn't,im not that lame

But nvm,on topic please

Drunkenmaster?

runnow

Looks like the only exercise your getting is using the pedal i can tell that because its not very good (slow) and also...who cares if you beat him or not, i hope you slept good knowing you did.

CuriositY

Looks like the only exercise your getting is using the pedal i can tell that because its not very good (slow) and also...who cares if you beat him or not, i hope you slept good knowing you did.[/b]
    We just hate Liers that it...

We want him to approve this and come talk in here like a man..

When he will come he will come back he will said it wasn't me :OOO

Nvm IDC..

still waiting,normally he sleeps here on ko4life.gg

HELL DAMN U BEAT SOME1 WHO WAS PLAYING ROGUE FOR HIS FIRST TIME DAMN U ARE SO FUKING GOOD O___O and... DAMN again u beat some1 in a GAME ogogogo we gonna give u a cookie
    u r the inmature here trying to claim u r da best or something...
    majix will mute u for try to start a flame war :\[/b]
    Sorry but you are EXTREMELY dumb, look who made this topic to show that he did beat the guy. AssualtJr was just joining in the fun.

chimera2888

for all u who say y did he block his hp bar and sc and some said yes he was using undy...just gonna point out that he was cause in one of his ss he had 5.2k hp+ :\
    also btw encourging flame is a bannable offence...
    and also gj u proved him wrong u happy?
    u call him an imature retard but all u did was stoop down to his lvl.....
    2 wrongs dont make a right

5.2k hp with undy set and hp belt yes, in these vs's i had 4.9k hp, he had around 4.7k hp,does the hp matter if i win with 3k HP? Me dropping to his level,you think i care from now on? Everyone is a poor bastard who trys to diss other people, he tryd to diss me so i diss him back 10times harder.. Dont think anyone will say +1 +1 to your words, they mean nothing,its 2008 bro,not 1989

chimera2888

5.2k hp with undy set and hp belt yes, in these vs's i had 4.9k hp, he had around 4.7k hp,does the hp matter if i win with 3k HP? Me dropping to his level,you think i care from now on? Everyone is a poor bastard who trys to diss other people, he tryd to diss me so i diss him back 10times harder.. Dont think anyone will say +1 +1 to your words, they mean nothing,its 2008 bro,not 1989[/b]
    in my country we call u a retard.
    did i say "OMFG HE WAS USING UNDY SET HES A PEICE OF SHYYT NOOB" no i didnt idiot....
    i only mensioned that to clerrify to the people who were asking if u were using undy or not idiot.....
    and no not every one who is as fukin retarded as u flames other people back (i know by making this post im being hypocritical but hey i never said i wasnt an idiot to h34r: ) ....ive been in plenty of pk vids were i get my ass owned in them by the noob maker even though i own him 9/10 of the times do i go and complain? no i say gg vid rate it and dipp idiot.....
    and i dont expect any one to +1 me or fukin shyyt i wrote that cause its IMO idiot....
    and btw the distance span from 1989 and 2008 has nothing to do with any of this????? people in 1989 still knew how to fogive and forgot RETARD.............

steel0 FTW!!!!!!!!11ONEONEONEELVEN

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Haha ur soooo funny dude I wrote on the letters that u have undying in Vs ? and now u Delete the side in the screenshots where ur hp was

And i wrote in one letter that u minor and write at same time from all chat cuz when i vs with him he did combo with minor and wrote on all chat a full story is this possible ? I think not ! and why u not show the Screenshots where u lost versus me ? u just ratify on this screenshots that u had used undying in Vs NOOB !!!

and nice edited screenshots where ur hp was full when u really so good show here all A VS MOVIE NOT SCREENSHOTS

screenshots are easy to edit

Hydr4

Haha ur soooo funny dude I wrote on the letters that u have undying in Vs ? and now u Delete the side in the screenshots where ur hp was

And i wrote in one letter that u minor and write at same time from all chat cuz when i vs with him he did combo with minor and wrote on all chat a full story is this possible ? I think not ! and why u not show the Screenshots where u lost versus me ? u just ratify on this screenshots that u had used undying in Vs NOOB !!!
    and nice edited screenshots where ur hp was full when u really so good show here all A VS MOVIE NOT SCREENSHOTS

screenshots are easy to edit [/b]
    oh ok buddy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast