Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Kamikazee vs SteeL0

This is a discussion on Kamikazee vs SteeL0 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha ur soooo funny dude I wrote on the letters that u have undying in Vs ? and now u ...
Page: 6

Haha ur soooo funny dude I wrote on the letters that u have undying in Vs ? and now u Delete the side in the screenshots where ur hp was

And i wrote in one letter that u minor and write at same time from all chat cuz when i vs with him he did combo with minor and wrote on all chat a full story is this possible ? I think not ! and why u not show the Screenshots where u lost versus me ? u just ratify on this screenshots that u had used undying in Vs NOOB !!!
    and nice edited screenshots where ur hp was full when u really so good show here all A VS MOVIE NOT SCREENSHOTS

screenshots are easy to edit [/b]
    Stop crying,and what the point with undy or w/o hes still win vs with more then 2k hp left lol

oO Jc Oo

NIce Job Steel0 this guys sucks seriously I'm level 68 and I could take his hp down to 50% on a VS so..

And My stuff sucks so :S

Good Job and I miss you [/b]

spammer 1k pots in less than 1 year omg :lol:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Haha ur soooo funny dude I wrote on the letters that u have undying in Vs ? and now u Delete the side in the screenshots where ur hp was

And i wrote in one letter that u minor and write at same time from all chat cuz when i vs with him he did combo with minor and wrote on all chat a full story is this possible ? I think not ! and why u not show the Screenshots where u lost versus me ? u just ratify on this screenshots that u had used undying in Vs NOOB !!!
    and nice edited screenshots where ur hp was full when u really so good show here all A VS MOVIE NOT SCREENSHOTS

screenshots are easy to edit [/b]
    and here is his excuse

nakanax

i dont care cause i pwn you both

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

imo u should make a video with you using scrolls and vs him ..

Sorry but you are EXTREMELY dumb, look who made this topic to show that he did beat the guy. AssualtJr was just joining in the fun.[/b]
    u r the dumb here =o bcz did u know drunkenmaster was bothering steelo? months ago?thats why he posted this -_- bcz drunkenmaster thought hes da best and da shit i have nothing against u, and rly dont know who the fuk u r :huh: so idc.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

So now i get called editter,LOL.. And dude i haven't lost a fukin fight why are you still lieng about it ? Yeah i would love to make a video too but the point is,THE FPS DROPS TOO MUCH SO I CAN'T DO WHAT I CAN DO NORMALLY W/O RECORDING.. A very very big example is the difference of my pathos video and the logos video.. Anyway i see him still crying,realy this guy is so full of shit , and is a big example of how most of those little turkish kids in turkish internetcafe's are in turkey

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

lol why u flaming here about few screenshots COME ARENA AND SHOW YOUR ASS WITH A VIDEO

I have no time for litlle kids who flaming on topics and wrote : wooow I had owned kamikazee ! ''

Suck my dick for ur celebration dude get a life...

PM me and come arena ohhh shit u are banned I must wait 15 days but when u are back u must exp alot

i dont need xp to own you, i already did like 23trillion times, u just can't take it nomore huh cry baby,why a video? U know that i fuked you sideways naked unbuffed everything,still askin for a vid? U scared i use a pedal h34r:

GetRichOrDieTrying

u both suck

i own u all

end of discussion

Banned

i dont care cause i pwn you both [/b]
    with feet on keyboard B)
    lol why u flaming here about few screenshots COME ARENA AND SHOW YOUR ASS WITH A VIDEO

I have no time for litlle kids who flaming on topics and wrote : wooow I had owned kamikazee ! ''

Suck my dick for ur celebration dude get a life...[/b]
    says the nr1 showoff guy :lol:

with feet on keyboard B)

says the nr1 showoff guy :lol:[/b]
    +1

this guy is hillarious

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456