Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Karus How is Winning The War?

This is a discussion on Karus How is Winning The War? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cheating maybe but he not bann for third party tools...
Page: 2

cheating maybe but he not bann for third party tools

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    ironauditore , jackzane , shadowofironpriest they all got bann cuz of printex video not for third party tool
    i know, all humans hate me now, but i didnt reported iron and rest, i reported only AkHeNaTHoN and TechniSoY ( second Movie).
    Sorry for it, but any turk must reported thier

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    cheating maybe but he not bann for third party tools
    there is no maybe. there is no gray área here. it's either yes or no and it's a big YES in this case. tell your friends to be more careful who they party with nect time.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

So this is what ko4life has turned into?. a place for 2 probably scrub clans to argue about who is best when both of them are just players with items and no skills. Not trying to make anymore flames, but seriously Integrity this BadFamily that. Honestly give it up already, if your clan is good no need to boast and fight on a forum like children. It's 2013 why are you guys fighting about who is best on a video game?. Both clans have items, both clans have their flaws, both clans have done dirty things that they don't want others to know about. Just play the game and not flood the forums with hate videos and random trash talk, it gets boring after awhile and it has been a long time of you guys doing this. Simply enough if both clans are doing npt, using third party tools, then let's just have a gm ban both clans so all of these topics will stop being made. Does anyone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ban Integrity & BadFamily 2013! Fucking drama queens for real.
    +1 to this just ban them all so this will end already.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    So this is what ko4life has turned into?. a place for 2 probably scrub clans to argue about who is best when both of them are just players with items and no skills. Not trying to make anymore flames, but seriously Integrity this BadFamily that. Honestly give it up already, if your clan is good no need to boast and fight on a forum like children. It's 2013 why are you guys fighting about who is best on a video game?. Both clans have items, both clans have their flaws, both clans have done dirty things that they don't want others to know about. Just play the game and not flood the forums with hate videos and random trash talk, it gets boring after awhile and it has been a long time of you guys doing this. Simply enough if both clans are doing npt, using third party tools, then let's just have a gm ban both clans so all of these topics will stop being made. Does anyone else agree?
    1.Yeah we are unskilled, 4HolyLight First Pk Movie 2013. <--no offence but..hahahahaha.
    Don't talk about anyone's skills if you can't do any better , okay?

2.You don't see us(BadFamily) making milion of topics about them, they are the basic problem here but seems like we wont hear from them for the nearly future...since the guy who held their clan leader yesterday got banned for using illegal softwares.
    So basically, their clan -->/disband.

+1 to this just ban them all so this will end already.
    And then what, lets say they ban all BadFamily and Integrity members...this forum will turn into private servers forum?
    Or ghost town in other words..

b1tchplease = iford

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    b1tchplease = iford
    really??? i dont think so
    if you dont know, dont comment

ofc NPT my friend

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    1.Yeah we are unskilled, 4HolyLight First Pk Movie 2013. <--no offence but..hahahahaha.
    Don't talk about anyone's skills if you can't do any better , okay?

2.You don't see us(BadFamily) making milion of topics about them, they are the basic problem here but seems like we wont hear from them for the nearly future...since the guy who held their clan leader yesterday got banned for using illegal softwares.
    So basically, their clan -->/disband.

And then what, lets say they ban all BadFamily and Integrity members...this forum will turn into private servers forum?
    Or ghost town in other words..

Lawl you post my pk video ty for letting more ppl go view it. I got skills bro, my video isn't perfect, but it's legit. Also i would rather this become a ghost town then see anoher one of these topics about BF or integrity topics, it just seems like this forum is turning into a bad tv show for 2 clans to complain about who is better.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Lawl you post my pk video ty for letting more ppl go view it. I got skills bro, my video isn't perfect, but it's legit. Also i would rather this become a ghost town then see anoher one of these topics about BF or integrity topics, it just seems like this forum is turning into a bad tv show for 2 clans to complain about who is better.
    MrRegistered1YearAgo, this forums were made for offical KO.
    All the private servers area came out 4years ago.

and I posted your video to explain you how unskilled you are, no mention the quality..
    but thats not the point..the point is your skills.

And after all you're private server player, why do you even bother checking other forums except private server area, if you got a problem with our topics?lol.

You're pretty good yourself.
    Join us in this exciting adventure. there's a great support role for you among the cast of this soap opera

Im bored seeing the BS between the 2 clans, if you want them banned, post these videos on the main forum, posting them here is useless and just calling for wars. Post anything video like this, and I will remove you from here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12