Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES

This is a discussion on KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahah someone is mad.... you have no idea about genocide and pkk. Pkk is a terror organisation and you can ...
Page: 4

hahah someone is mad.... you have no idea about genocide and pkk. Pkk is a terror organisation and you can confirm it via Eu and Usa Terror list. about genocide get me some proofs than you are right. if you dont have proofs just STFU. About your forfathers...I didint claim that your origins are from Germany. I wrote just I raised to Germany too like many other peaople like your peaople. yeye you can proud to be kill babies.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Gaza? I won't even bother refuting your arguments because you are that uneducated and close-minded. What about the armenian genocide? what about the PKK, a peaceful organization that the turkish government has driven to insane actions? Spare me your sanctimonious bullshit and get the fuck off your pony.
    My "forefathers" are not from Germany, but your lack of education simply shows that you know nothing about the Jewish ancestry or anything to be honest. At least my "forefathers" have a built a country where I am proud to live and not this garbage bin called Turkey from where turks only wish to run, like you and your uneducated parents did.
    To single out almost 74 million people because of your experiences with the race in a computer game is "uneducated and close-minded".
    Phar0 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    To single out almost 74 million people because of your experiences with the race in a computer game is "uneducated and close-minded".
    You obviously haven't even read all my replies. Check them out again and you'll see that my experience in this game is not what I was talking about. Oh, and ya, turk isn't a race.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    shhh watch out his parants are educated and he is too. he has a real life and we are not.... we are not educated just because we are playing ko and we are close-minded

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    shhh watch out his parants are educated and he is too. he has a real life and we are not.... we are not educated just because we are playing ko and we are close-minded
    I played KO, many other educated people did too, so your statement is unclear to me.

I played KO, many other educated people did too, so your statement is unclear to me.
    if you were really an educated man , you would critise just the video not his English or his Education System on this topic. Am I wrong ?

Banned Senior Member

if you were really an educated man , you would critise just the video not his English or his Education System on this topic. Am I wrong ?
    This argument seems to be heading on a circular pathway now, so I'll leave you to it.

This argument seems to be heading on a circular pathway now, so I'll leave you to it.
    as you wish. but answer my question in your mind to youself. you dont need to type here just answer yourself.
    and dont think that I am a jew hater, I have enough friends from your land..I am against just you and your minds.

Little archer Senior Member

turks are the best race ever, flawless and full of national heroes so don't expect dem patriots to ever admit that maybe some of them don't deserve all that sympathy...

I won't go as far as coolboy in the 'racist' stuff but I'll be blunt and admit that I don't particularly like turks. Fully knowing that an online environment is hardly enough to categorize a whole country, they still managed to succeed in making me hate them (what a rational turk would do: get angry with the uneducated bunch that make their country look bad. what a blind and naive turk would do: flame the guy that dislikes turks ignoring all of his reasons).

You gotta admit, phar0, that turkey for being a land that's been around since the dawn of time (unlike the americas), they really have much to envy to the rest of civilized european countries. Maybe I'm being ignorant but I can't figure out how turkey ended up being the way they are if they were such war geniuses and conquerors.

I have found 3-4 turks in my time that hate the way their people are, and I respect them a lot. I wonder though, what do you think of them, phar0? are they traitors? do they deserve to die?

You obviously haven't even read all my replies. Check them out again and you'll see that my experience in this game is not what I was talking about. Oh, and ya, turk isn't a race.
    I stand corrected not a race but that's beyond the point. I should of said Ethnic group. I was talking about personal experiences. I'm sure I could paint an ugly picture of any ethnic group, but to then go and judge an individual on that picture is again I quote "uneducated and close-minded".

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    turks are the best race ever, flawless and full of national heroes so don't expect dem patriots to ever admit that maybe some of them don't deserve all that sympathy...

I won't go as far as coolboy in the 'racist' stuff but I'll be blunt and admit that I don't particularly like turks. Fully knowing that an online environment is hardly enough to categorize a whole country, they still managed to succeed in making me hate them (what a rational turk would do: get angry with the uneducated bunch that make their country look bad. what a blind and naive turk would do: flame the guy that dislikes turks ignoring all of his reasons).

You gotta admit, phar0, that turkey for being a land that's been around since the dawn of time (unlike the americas), they really have much to envy to the rest of civilized european countries. Maybe I'm being ignorant but I can't figure out how turkey ended up being the way they are if they were such war geniuses and conquerors.

I have found 3-4 turks in my time that hate the way their people are, and I respect them a lot. I wonder though, what do you think of them, phar0? are they traitors? do they deserve to die?
    Sadly razor, the uneducated bunch that make their country look bad is the majority in knight online. The downfall of many countries who have long a proud history Such as large empires is they cling onto it too much, turkey is a prime example of this with the Ottoman empire, Hell the British empire used to control 1/3 of the world, look at where they are now.
    Something I can speak from personal experience of Turkish men is their ill treatment of women perhaps it's the Muslim influence on their culture.

you can hate whatever you want razor. But thats not mean on every topic to type someshits about us about our country about our history, this a video section just do your comment about the video and thats all, nobody will care that. But if someone talks something about my nation just because a shitty game or a video, then I have something to say too. this forum is not a political forum. if the people wanna share something about nations, histories,they should go just another forum. I dont care who hate my country, I dont care them, I just care my country. And thats all. If you wanna talk politics with me, yes we can do. we can do that via Msn, skype, vent or whatever you want, but not here.

Little archer Senior Member

you can hate whatever you want razor. But thats not mean on every topic to type someshits about us about our country about our history, this a video section just do your comment about the video and thats all, nobody will care that. But if someone talks something about my nation just because a shitty game or a video, then I have something to say too. this forum is not a political forum. if the people wanna share something about nations, histories,they should go just another forum. I dont care who hate my country, I dont care them, I just care my country. And thats all. If you wanna talk politics with me, yes we can do. we can do that via Msn, skype, vent or whatever you want, but not here.
    what an amazing way to avoid the topic, whatever man. long life to your country and death to all who think otherwise!

You're defiantly in the uneducated category blinded by patrism .

On topic, the video was trash... Cutting from cp+eskrima+spike to cp+eskrima+spike, Not what makes a good pk video in my opinion. Any rogue who's 80 or 83 can record such pk clips. No good effects in terms of editing and no pk 'skill' shown here.
    I'd give it 2/10.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what an amazing way to avoid the topic, whatever man. long life to your country and death to all who think otherwise!
    so what? what is your problem then? or you just wanna stay and discuss on forum and to show all that you are the #1 ?? and yea with your this answer I saw that you are not worth to discuss something.
    4YouNoHealStupiD likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast