Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES

This is a discussion on KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BLACK KITCHEN - YouTube http://www.facebook.com/mariobrosproduction...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Was gonna stop watching at black kitchen but I skipped to 2 mins and rest assured, in every single of those mini clips, critical point was active in the buff bar.

I kinda miss the times when ppl only hated mage party movies.. At least back then sin movies were watchable.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Did u really just call that 'hardcore pk' ?=S

Funny crap pk to say the least town spiking and killing duffed noobs all I see us spikes and ppl with KO on their head who owned you

Shit cunts these days, terrible.

What happened to people frapsing for weeks/months and then spending another couple weeks/months editting to make a movie that is actually fun to watch. Have only seen 3-4 videos in the past couple years that even remotely impressed/excited me. Everyone wants to jump on the non-existant fame bandwagon, ain't gonna happen with this crap.

Quality>Quantity please guys.
    StrongOne likes this.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i would have titled "obliteration video" more than hardcore pk vid.
    deffo a cool toy to play with eh?! u vs a gm should be interesting...

Hardcore nub , ffs how scrub can u be with all that gear . whats with people thinking they should make a video just cause they can cp spike makes and spike town ....watched 3 mins and had to turn off since my eyes were being raped .. 1/10

just wondering how many mages he had killed when they are duffed in this video -_-

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

why the f4k ppl complain? nowadays u gotta do duff-cp spike kill, theres barely no other way, u know why? thanks to these new f4king items like krowas and old acceosires and quest acceosires, if it was like old tiimes, no quest items it would be different, so stop f4king complain and try out to play a sin ur self and u will see u need to use cp and spike and other skills that ur complaining about.....
    ilterates and N4v4rr0 like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    why the f4k ppl complain? nowadays u gotta do duff-cp spike kill, theres barely no other way, u know why? thanks to these new f4king items like krowas and old acceosires and quest acceosires, if it was like old tiimes, no quest items it would be different, so stop f4king complain and try out to play a sin ur self and u will see u need to use cp and spike and other skills that ur complaining about.....
    The thing is, anyone can follow duffs. but this turk (and every other turk playing sin) showcases it as if it was something special.

Considering his items, it's twice as pathetic. With those items I would be trying to take on multiple people alone instead of being a party whore 24/7.

Or, small party vs 20000

nice video but u have rly good gear i guess ;p

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    The thing is, anyone can follow duffs. but this turk (and every other turk playing sin) showcases it as if it was something special.

Considering his items, it's twice as pathetic. With those items I would be trying to take on multiple people alone instead of being a party whore 24/7.

Or, small party vs 20000
    Anyone can follow duffs? have you played KO? that's one of the things most people literally can't do along with coordinating themselves to attack the same target as others, and that's why they suck.

The video effects were rather annoying for me, and like was already said...didn't find much skill in the video, just duff/kill. I didn't need/want to see a bunch of 1v1's to showcase you/your gear being better, but instead put that gear to use, and make a video of you either solo or small party, taking on overwhelming odds, and coming out as the victors. Hell, even a death or two would've been good to see if it were in the course of trying to test your abilities against essentially a no win scenario, just to show the effort in spite of being out-gunned. Just my 2 cents.

Thx for all of the negative and positive comments but i want to tell somethings,

We are so me and my friend are just productors that char "KASAPOGLUUU" is not our character we just made this video, so owner of character send us these scenes in hdd also 800 gbs like 200,250 fraps files, almost 150 files of the 250 files are trash.So we tried to do best we can be maybe part 2 will awesome cuz i told owner of kasapogluuu pls record good scenes, 1v1 , 1v2,3,4 or else cuz his char so stronger or duo scenes i hope he will.

And again thx for comments and sorry for my bad english im 18 and just for 3 years im studying english.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast