Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES

This is a discussion on KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Matchless Thx for all of the negative and positive comments but i want to tell somethings, We ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matchless View Post
    Thx for all of the negative and positive comments but i want to tell somethings,

We are so me and my friend are just productors that char "KASAPOGLUUU" is not our character we just made this video, so owner of character send us these scenes in hdd also 800 gbs like 200,250 fraps files, almost 150 files of the 250 files are trash.So we tried to do best we can be maybe part 2 will awesome cuz i told owner of kasapogluuu pls record good scenes, 1v1 , 1v2,3,4 or else cuz his char so stronger or duo scenes i hope he will.

And again thx for comments and sorry for my bad english im 18 and just for 3 years im studying english.
    Ye, we know the Turkish education system is worse than most african countries, the proof is right there as soon as you log Knight Online.
    Your location buffles me though, Atlanta? really? don't you mean Ankara?

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Bro the video was good don't let these noobs tell you otherwise, they think cause they played since 2006 or something like that it means they know what a real sin is. For the next flame comment I will recieve let me ask you this, other then sins only following duffed targets when has it become acceptable to say a sin can't use it's skills? a mage uses it's skills and novas, a priest uses it's heals and db/buff/cures, warriors use their skills as leg cut or scream( granted it fails alot). You guys think a sin movie is all about him not using cp and making awesome kills right? like 0000000000 or nychris or the other old schools. Then why don't you make a sin video and not use cp at all or eskrima and show us that now it is possible to be so damn legendary without them. Sure i could make a video of me not using them myself, but I hardly play usko anymore cause nt isn't active. Sin videos before were only great to watch cause around those times the other players were not as skilled or geared as they are now. Actually i want to see something of you guys, post a video of an up to date sin as in the last 4 years that is what everyone will find enjoyable. Cause honestly what most of you guys play where c- west or euko?. honestly the 2 worst places to play at all not cause of babashopping or pedal, but of sheer lack of real skill. Sure sin videos now should have more added not spike towns and killing your rivals, but honestly with players getting +10 shells and weapons and +9 krowaz I doubt it's hard to make a seemingly decent video without using full skills. and in my last pint since when the hell did a sin using the skills the developer gave him a bad thing?
    Matchless likes this.

When i was playing in c-west my vpn ( ip changer ) from atlanta and i just registered and show my location to atlanta i from antalya.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    Bro the video was good don't let these noobs tell you otherwise, they think cause they played since 2006 or something like that it means they know what a real sin is. For the next flame comment I will recieve let me ask you this, other then sins only following duffed targets when has it become acceptable to say a sin can't use it's skills? a mage uses it's skills and novas, a priest uses it's heals and db/buff/cures, warriors use their skills as leg cut or scream( granted it fails alot). You guys think a sin movie is all about him not using cp and making awesome kills right? like 0000000000 or nychris or the other old schools. Then why don't you make a sin video and not use cp at all or eskrima and show us that now it is possible to be so damn legendary without them. Sure i could make a video of me not using them myself, but I hardly play usko anymore cause nt isn't active. Sin videos before were only great to watch cause around those times the other players were not as skilled or geared as they are now. Actually i want to see something of you guys, post a video of an up to date sin as in the last 4 years that is what everyone will find enjoyable. Cause honestly what most of you guys play where c- west or euko?. honestly the 2 worst places to play at all not cause of babashopping or pedal, but of sheer lack of real skill. Sure sin videos now should have more added not spike towns and killing your rivals, but honestly with players getting +10 shells and weapons and +9 krowaz I doubt it's hard to make a seemingly decent video without using full skills. and in my last pint since when the hell did a sin using the skills the developer gave him a bad thing?
    Thx for your comment bro i didn't undersood ur some of the sentences but that is a good comment thx.

And these are our other youtube channels before "BLACK KITCHEN " you guys also check the other videos ;

Mine ; http://www.youtube.com/user/IAkdenizI/videos?view=0
    Dude ; http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...1&feature=plcp

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matchless View Post
    i from antalya.
    lol'd, close enough.

Yea it's a long comment, but sometimes reading this forum makes me think of how bad these guys must be at the game.

And these are our other youtube channels before "BLACK KITCHEN " you guys also check the other videos ;

Mine ; Berkay Ulusoy - YouTube
    Dude ; http://www.youtube.com/user/TimoshBa...ction/featured

cok guzel videolar kardesim, combo savasci ve haydut uzerinde buyuk
    Matchless likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    cok guzel videolar kardesim, combo savasci ve haydut uzerinde buyuk
    Haha Sagol kardesim go translate

^^ gogo make more videos please.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Ye, we know the Turkish education system is worse than most african countries, the proof is right there as soon as you log Knight Online.
    Your location buffles me though, Atlanta? really? don't you mean Ankara?
    ahh yea you know too much about Turkey`s education system ? Just because of the Turkish Ko players cant speak good English. If you really compare Turkish Ko teens with all other Turkish teens who are studying good; should be something wrong about your education system and this is worse than cant`t speak good English.......

I will i was quit on usko 6 monts ago and novadays im searching pvp such a good pvp servers for record scenes i ll try some news via after effects.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    ahh yea you know too much about Turkey`s education system ? Just because of the Turkish Ko players cant speak good English. If you really compare Turkish Ko teens with all other Turkish teens who are studying good; should be something wrong about your education system and this is worse than cant`t speak good English.......
    I've actually been to Turkey a couple of times and from what I gathered from various discussion with the few educated people I met there, it seems that most of the turkish kids and teenagers don't even bother going to school and just play games or sell things on the street.
    My post had nothing to do with the ability to speak English but rather the general lack of education or enforcement system in Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I've actually been to Turkey a couple of times and from what I gathered from various discussion with the few educated people I met there, it seems that most of the turkish kids and teenagers don't even bother going to school and just play games or sell things on the street.
    My post had nothing to do with the ability to speak English but rather the general lack of education or enforcement system in Turkey.
    You can see many things on the street you can see many bad things on NY streets too like little gangstas and Can you say again America`s education system is bad. yeah thats true we are growing young country, still something should be not % 100 good, but if you wanna critise us please make it on the right way too, make it without pitilessness and ignorance.....

And yes it had to do with the ability to speak English, because he apologised cuz of his bad English then you wrote him your comment!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    You can see many things on the street you can see many bad things on NY streets too like little gangstas and Can you say again America`s education system is bad. yeah thats true we are growing young country, still something should be not % 100 good, but if you wanna critise us please make it on the right way too, make it without pitilessness and ignorance.....

And yes it had to do with the ability to speak English, because he apologised cuz of his bad English then you wrote him your comment!
    Your deduction abilities reflect greatly on you, I guess you were raised in Germany, so it might not be the turkish education system that's bad, but rather your intelligence related genes... guess the inbreeding in the ottoman empire times is taking its toll now.
    Last edited by coolboyp2; 10-17-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast