Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree8Likes

KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES

This is a discussion on KASAPOGLUUU Hardcore PK Video DIES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phar0 so what? what is your problem then? or you just wanna stay and discuss on forum ...
Page: 5

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    so what? what is your problem then? or you just wanna stay and discuss on forum and to show all that you are the #1 ?? and yea with your this answer I saw that you are not worth to discuss something.
    you really are naive and clueless... and it doesn't surprise me because I have confirmed this in previous 'chats' that we've already had.

I don't want to show anything to anyone, man. I just wanted to get some answers out of the stereotypical turkish blind patriot and see your superior reasoning in some matters that had me a little curious. Nothing out of the ordinary... but I was unsuccessful

You just keep proving me right in more ways that you can imagine, and I sigh for that.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    You're defiantly in the uneducated category blinded by patrism .

On topic, the video was trash... Cutting from cp+eskrima+spike to cp+eskrima+spike, Not what makes a good pk video in my opinion. Any rogue who's 80 or 83 can record such pk clips. No good effects in terms of editing and no pk 'skill' shown here.
    I'd give it 2/10.
    educated or non , may be yes maybe no and this is not your problem.
    and yea you are on good way this is just a video topic and should be stay as a video topic.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you really are naive and clueless... and it doesn't surprise me because I have confirmed this in previous 'chats' that we've already had.

I don't want to show anything to anyone, man. I just wanted to get some answers out of the stereotypical turkish blind patriot and see your superior reasoning in some matters that had me a little curious. Nothing out of the ordinary... but I was unsuccessful

You just keep proving me right in more ways that you can imagine, and I sigh for that.
    and I said you, if you want really just the answers just send me your msn then I can start to answer.

pls just a comment about video no more.

To all racists out there. You guys are so cool. Being racist is hip now. Keep it up.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Good videoo :^

If this movie would stand for PK or just let just be Hardcore like in your ''movie'' and say are you even supposed playing rogue. A pk shoud be party fight's where a rogue beside crit spike noobs who are duffed be able play as a team player cure support find the right targets... What i see like all crit spike on duffed targets duuuh Is this a 80+ pk movie or is this like BDW With a shiny sin spiking all... Sry but you cant get negative when people who even play sins today get ill. Well i give u 2/10 since it started gg.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345