Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KeL EmiLL Movie xD

This is a discussion on KeL EmiLL Movie xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nobody ask you to comment here....
Page: 4

Emilio

Nobody ask you to comment here.

Emilio

And 1 more thing. How easy is to say bad movie sucks music. Why don't you all do better than me? You are just jealous. Stfu plx

Gooooooooood movie waiting for the next 1 ^.^

Nice to see all of your viewers forgetting about your 30 day ban for NP transfer.
    From what I recollect, you has access to a hacked char w/ over 600k np and asked me to log it so you could get NP for ur mage. Maybe the time where u got mad because you could not get cz koxp to work?
    Hell why not remind people of the most recent time where you infiltrated BC, by hackin into an account and taking screenshots of our NP donations list. Legend of Ares my ass. no worse than the chinese gold farmers if you ask me.

As for the video: no combo, almost no stun, have always sucked at TPin people in party pk, feel like I waste 20-25 min of my life[/b]

And 1 more thing. How easy is to say bad movie sucks music. Why don't you all do better than me? You are just jealous. Stfu plx[/b]
    When you post a movie, expect to get haters, otherwise don't post it cause lame reponses to a bad review like that will only get you flames.

azi_1

+11111 to h0rror LOL... Where is our VS's Emill? :P :P I enjoyed watching that movie Emill was GG mage who was fun to play with! Good luck whatever you decide to do now.. But I wont change my mind tho :lol: Light mage is for noobs ( need no skills to kill stunned people )

it was nice to see familiar names on ares once again, nice movie, but the music in part 1 just killed me nhf

9/10

first part - in first vs rogue and mage from your prty hit those rogue ..
    your mp gone down like 6 times .. and your stun rate is very low .. u have very low hp and mp or deff and mp ;p

part two..towwers very pain you :P
    why you dont tp your mage ? u chose to kill mage, and your mage die ..
    vs warriors 80 lvl .. they can beat you if they dont trying to run out xD

part 3. dont watch becoase boring ..

and btw .. you record this movie from very long time, and movie sucks .. i sawy moeives from 2 day of recording and are better than your ..

4/10[/b]
    MR MyE-PenisIsBiggerThenYours. U can only flame ppl. Try to get skill bro...

winr rar?
    or use FF but pls upload it [/b]
    how the hell u want to put a single file into rar XD whats the point xS

As for movie i love mages videos especially when they're gg 9/10 .

Imhotep

meh not so entertaining... not keen on the music, and I dunno but it seemed like the guys you fought weren't buffed alot of the time (that guy with the +9 raptor for example) 0.0

Emilio

+11111 to h0rror LOL... Where is our VS's Emill? :P :P I enjoyed watching that movie Emill was GG mage who was fun to play with! Good luck whatever you decide to do now.. But I wont change my mind tho :lol: Light mage is for noobs ( need no skills to kill stunned people ) [/b]
    azi u wanted to put me our vs when you loose it?? Nah i won't put it in vid

meh not so entertaining... not keen on the music, and I dunno but it seemed like the guys you fought weren't buffed alot of the time (that guy with the +9 raptor for example) 0.0[/b]
    For you to know. Don't expect much from little mage. I had 5700 hp and even unbuffed warrior 80 has like 6500. U wish u can vs as warrior on undying which have 10k hp so now u could be happy when you vs with mage having half hp less than you xD

Imhotep

azi u wanted to put me our vs when you loose it?? Nah i won't put it in vid

For you to know. Don't expect much from little mage. I had 5700 hp and even unbuffed warrior 80 has like 6500[/b]
    How much do you hit usually with 72 staff skill on rogues / mages / priests / warriors etc ? You seem to take their hp down pretty fast (that's why I said that it looked like they were unbuffed ^^ )

Emilio

How much do you hit usually with 72 staff skill on rogues / mages / priests / warriors etc ? You seem to take their hp down pretty fast (that's why I said that it looked like they were unbuffed ^^ )[/b]
    700-750 sometimes even more xD

Svooni

i liked the movie but i need to mute the sound - sry but bad music
    and where r th mage-support-skills? well in my eyes its the same like when a BP just attack and let his/her partymember dyin

Emilio

All compain cuz i didn't tp one time a mage. Almost in all videos i were alone so i don't need to support. Movies show that i'm a killer mage not support.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

<3 lightmage :P

9/10

-1 for the music

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast