Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KeL EmiLL Movie xD

This is a discussion on KeL EmiLL Movie xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow you still playing. Greetings from old member - clan Inferno ps. for me superb movie...
Page: 5

Wow you still playing.
    Greetings from old member - clan Inferno

ps. for me superb movie

All compain cuz i didn't tp one time a mage. Almost in all videos i were alone so i don't need to support. Movies show that i'm a killer mage not support.[/b]
    a mage is mage you can be full mp mage or full hp, but you gotta tp, if not then you're just a wannabe warrior and chose the wrong class to play. ontopic, good movie i liked it and the movie isnt horrible like everyone says. 8/10 i would say

Fabulous

Winning every vs with like 300 hp left aint very impressive

nutsackatak1

i liked the video, the music was better than nothing I guess and yeah i agree support yo partty brotha

Emilio

Winning every vs with like 300 hp left aint very impressive[/b]
    As u could see they had Elix+9's Elysium's +8's and imirs+2 and other babashopped shit so don't expect much from me. I never babashopped in the game. Even premium i was buying for gold bars lol

The king. Senior Member

it depends on who you fight against, ididnt really see any vs against anygood player, but the otherside its very hard to vs good rogues/warriors etc as a mage since mage is a mage

lol pathetic when ppl record record every vs they do, and when they finally win they post...i beet you have a few from when you got Pwn by those mages in part 3 lol., but it is nice to enjoy killing ppl.

Emilio

lol pathetic when ppl record record every vs they do, and when they finally win they post...i beet you have a few from when you got Pwn by those mages in part 3 lol., but it is nice to enjoy killing ppl.[/b]
    lol now i understand where ur nickname comes from

FranekDolas

Very Nice Movie
    10/10

lol now i understand where ur nickname comes from [/b]
    lol

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

That's a very stupid thing to say when your talking to a Lightning mage... If he was lucky, he could kill every opponent he VS' with full hp cause of stun rate. Has nothing to do with it and besides, VS'ing is practically pointless nowadays. It's just items vs items, the things to look for in a PK video is when he is in a party, which unfortunately, this video lacked of such.

AphRaeL

EmiLL is a legend on Ares, no need for "editing comments", etc. EmiLL I will miss your ipne am, be careful not to find another girl in the club with a bigger yarrak than you :lol:

<3[/b]
    lol

nathan16

nice movie
    was worth watchin all 3 parts

That&#39;s a very stupid thing to say when your talking to a Lightning mage... If he was lucky, he could kill every opponent he VS&#39; with full hp cause of stun rate. Has nothing to do with it and besides, VS&#39;ing is practically pointless nowadays. It&#39;s just items vs items, the things to look for in a PK video is when he is in a party, which unfortunately, this video lacked of such.[/b]
    very well said, theres still too many people who think vs&#39;s define a good player in this game <_<

Part 1 was entertaining, part 2 and part 3 - waste of time. Your really not fully using the power of the mage class, dont see why anyone would call you a legend, all the other mages must be uber horrible then, seemed like mid-skilled action.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast