Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Kel Mage EmiLL

This is a discussion on Kel Mage EmiLL within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i liked movie 5/10 bcuz no combo and slide :S i my combo isnt all to great but tanking kill ...
Page: 5

i liked movie

5/10 bcuz no combo and slide :S
    i my combo isnt all to great but tanking kill faster bcuz not slide :S:S

but music and nova town was good

makes me wana get a dcz mage party and 45 aoe town

RiseAgainst_

wow this movie pwned some of best mage pk ive seen[/b]
    OMFG this topic is 95% full of retards !!!asdoasodasjoao omgg.. gotta get out of here last post!! bbb

NOOBS GO UNINSTALL!!!

swishersticks

OMFG this topic is 95% full of retards !!!asdoasodasjoao omgg.. gotta get out of here last post!! bbb

NOOBS GO UNINSTALL!!![/b]
    just get out of this thread all your doing is whinning and complaining like a noob.

lets see you make a PK video since you think this 1 is so so shit.

yeah his staff attack sucks but the NT is just so good...and many of us are his friends and know him inside the KO community so ofoucrse we are going to say its GG just like you would your best friend

RiseAgainst_

just get out of this thread all your doing is whinning and complaining like a noob.

lets see you make a PK video since you think this 1 is so so shit.

yeah his staff attack sucks but the NT is just so good...and many of us are his friends and know him inside the KO community so ofoucrse we are going to say its GG just like you would your best friend[/b]
    Wow, how can i be the noob if you guys are the ones saying that he is a gg mage when he isnt and im flaming you all for saying that. I cant make a PK video because my PC sucks but i will make one by partying a friend and he recording. And i will use combo not like this dude..

NT are so good? its the same type of NT that all the people do. Town BOMMMMMMM

helnix

100/10 ^^

LOVE IT !!

PERFECT MUSIC !
    GIFT SONGS NAME =D

swishersticks

Wow, how can i be the noob if you guys are the ones saying that he is a gg mage when he isnt and im flaming you all for saying that. I cant make a PK video because my PC sucks but i will make one by partying a friend and he recording. And i will use combo not like this dude..

NT are so good? its the same type of NT that all the people do. Town BOMMMMMMM[/b]
    still not nice to talk shit when you cant even show that your better, he is GG because we play with him, all you see is him pking and NT, we see him xping, talking with him, ect. you dont. so how can you judge him? what if i show a PK vid and my combo sucks 1 time. will you say i suck? probably so. no ones perfect at this game. at one point in time there shit will fail of some sort you need to realize that

RiseAgainst_

Dude i got fucking 'crazy' because the dude thinks he is good "watch this and try to don't fall from chair" geez wtf and u all sayign 10/10 and how he was so gg when in the video he shows 0 skills.

Oh ok.. you guys think he is pro cuz u see him xping and talking that clears everything out

I don't see whats so good about this movie. I hate to bash on everyones vids but this is just like a random turk vid. I dont see any skill at all. Even most turks know how to combo. The thing I find sad is that mage that actually lost to you... maybe he was like lvl 72 or something.

Town bombing is also boring. I see no TP skills.. meh..

SpinalTap

Rise Against, his computer sucks also, he normally runs at 12-15 FPS. He can't use vent w/ us because the lag he gets is ridiculous.
    Emill is a GG to pk w/ and a great clannie to have. if you took his 'fall out of your chair" comment seriously, you've never talked to him in game, but I would also assume from his intro to the video that you wouldn't take his personality to be too serious.
    I for one would rather watch a pk video of a mage w/ decent gear(uses an EP, body belt and roms...) who has never spent any of his own money on items, let alone premium, than a babashopped/duper mage.

I forgot who said he sucks at int priest, but emil doesn't play an int priest, he tried, he was too noob and kept changing my skill bars.

cool video 8/10. Rise ur know flamer get lost from here. U didnt liked , ok but dont flame some1 for skill mr "pro"
    show me ur video and then we will talk about skill and being good pker. Ten typ to popierdoleniec nie patrz co kolo pisze
    Jeden z ciekawszych mage filmikow jakie widzialem. Pozdro

Toredo

Can smn tell me what's the drop from Felankor? :P

Can smn tell me what's the drop from Felankor? :P[/b]
    thing for royal grade quest

RiseAgainst_

cool video 8/10. Rise ur know flamer get lost from here. U didnt liked , ok but dont flame some1 for skill mr "pro"
    show me ur video and then we will talk about skill and being good pker. Ten typ to popierdoleniec nie patrz co kolo pisze
    Jeden z ciekawszych mage filmikow jakie widzialem. Pozdro[/b]
    I only flame retards, ppl who are noob and try to act like they arent,*'tough'*guys and scammers.*Why*will*i*get*lost*from*here*retard*(u* r*the*retard*ill*flame*in*this*case)*he*posted*a*v ideo*in*a*forum*he*gotta*expect*people*who*like*an d*people*who*dont*like*their*videos*and*he*gotta*a prove*comments.*Again*u*r*a*retard,*he*is*posting* a*video*to*show us his*skills*and*u*tell*me*'dont*flame*a*person* for his skills :huh: .

Then again give me a warrior to play since is the class i am more experienced at and ill show you my skills. Now i am playing BP and i am not good enough cuz im 'new' at it to make a PK video.

HotAsIce

Las post
    gotta get out of here last post!![/b]
    First post after last post

NT are so good? its the same type of NT that all the people do. Town BOMMMMMMM[/b]
    Second post after last post
    Dude i got fucking 'crazy' because the dude thinks he is good "watch this and try to don't fall from chair" geez wtf and u all sayign 10/10 and how he was so gg when in the video he shows 0 skills.

Oh ok.. you guys think he is pro cuz u see him xping and talking that clears everything out[/b]
    Third post after last post

I only flame retards, ppl who are noob and try to act like they arent,*'tough'*guys and scammers.*Why*will*i*get*lost*from*here*retard*(u* r*the*retard*ill*flame*in*this*case)*he*posted*a*v ideo*in*a*forum*he*gotta*expect*people*who*like*an d*people*who*dont*like*their*videos*and*he*gotta*a prove*comments.*Again*u*r*a*retard,*he*is*posting* a*video*to*show us his*skills*and*u*tell*me*'dont*flame*a*person* for his skills :huh: .

Then again give me a warrior to play since is the class i am more experienced at and ill show you my skills. Now i am playing BP and i am not good enough cuz im 'new' at it to make a PK video.[/b]
    Fourth post after last post
    Yea sure kid
    Finally someone else with an IQ over 50 [/b]

Any more last posts you'd like to make?

RiseAgainst_

Like i said i tend to flame retards, in this case this guy is the new retard in the topic.

Use search in this topic just in 1 post i said 'last post' in the others i didnt, where did i say 'last post' in the other 3?

Please if you are going to flame me at least build something good, dont make me waste my time with your pathetic flames kids seriously.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast