Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Kel Mage EmiLL

This is a discussion on Kel Mage EmiLL within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THIS MOVIE SUCKS BALLS JESUS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL WHATS SO AMAZING IN IT !?! KKTHXBYE...
Page: 6

Virtus

THIS MOVIE SUCKS BALLS JESUS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL WHATS SO AMAZING IN IT !?!
    KKTHXBYE

Virtus

anyway,600 dmg with fire staff isnt something unusual. I do like 650 on a lvl 80 warrior like FIVESTAR, image whats my dmg on a bp or mage. Oh,and Im lightning .

Lilweezy

nice vid emil needed to have me in it =P and to rise dud e seriously u play manes shut up man u are prolly the worst person on that server... leave emil alone and saying he is a noob so what if he dont combo and tank ppl he has NO GEAR he can slide all he wants. lol and virtus ur in vindictive right, u prolly got +2-3 uniques so ofc your dmg is gonna be better dumbass.

Toredo

thing for royal grade quest [/b]
    Explain me plz..What can you do with this? :P

HastaLaVista

I like the movie. =)
    I think first movie i watched with good music. xD

RiseAgainst_

nice vid emil needed to have me in it =P and to rise dud e seriously u play manes shut up man u are prolly the worst person on that server... leave emil alone and saying he is a noob so what if he dont combo and tank ppl he has NO GEAR he can slide all he wants. lol and virtus ur in vindictive right, u prolly got +2-3 uniques so ofc your dmg is gonna be better dumbass.[/b]
    Yea sure kid

THIS MOVIE SUCKS BALLS JESUS WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL WHATS SO AMAZING IN IT !?!
    KKTHXBYE[/b]
    Finally someone else with an IQ over 50*

HotAsIce

I.Q. tests are based on comprehension and sentence deciphering. I highly doubt your in the position to accuse someone of having a low I.Q. For instance, someone who doesn't know what the word LAST means. I'm adding this reply to your ongoing list by the way.

SpinalTap

lol riseagainst, go 1v1 lilweezy's rogue on a warrior of your choosing, if you can find someone to let you play their account, it should be a lvl 75+ account since it wouldn't be fair to you since he's lvl 70 and has some skill.

virtus, can you have you clannies get the entire server dc'ed so you can kill isiloon or just the people on the isiloon floor? example of one of your clannies w/ gear, nice person, nothing against him, but vlado, lvl 64 rogue no gear, sitting at CZ DM swifting and wolfing for me just to get a cut of the money, maybe 200-300 mil when all prices were high. he then joins croation shredders, yes a known duper clan, but it wasn't until R2D/Vindictive that he shows me +8 shells, +3pp, +9hxb, +8ib, +2 rols +2 RE and whatnot. noted some of those items aren't hard to get, but in 2-3 months that is a shitload of bosses to kill and he must be a pro upgrader to have made/traded for it all w/o spending USD. But I'm sure you will just come back and say "omg wtf are you talking about, he is in TheLast, number one duping/cheating/koxping/anything else you'd like to insert here," when you've just seen a nubbie mage from the clan using quest uniques etc, and there has been no proof of anyting except PS SS's which were discredited already.

drunk posting is the best posting

RiseAgainst_

Bunch of weirdos.

swishersticks

Bunch of weirdos.[/b]
    and your a hater leave this topic because your just spamming in a good mages topic
    you wont change our minds emil is GG mage movie was GG thats IT nothing you say will prove anything else to us

RiseAgainst_

This turk guy must be really nice for u guys to defend him like that

SpinalTap

Emil is actually polish, though he likes to pretend he speaks turkish, but if you knew him, you would have already known that

J

Dude no one is trying to change your mind. He was giving his side of the opinion and your Emil's little butt buddy and getting butt hurt about a comment. I personally agree with Riseagainst_. This pk video showed no skill. Anyone can run into town and drop bombs and come out and spam 1 button. It's no hard. Sure he may be a great pker, but this video sure didn't show it.

swishersticks

Dude no one is trying to change your mind. He was giving his side of the opinion and your Emil's little butt buddy and getting butt hurt about a comment. I personally agree with Riseagainst_. This pk video showed no skill. Anyone can run into town and drop bombs and come out and spam 1 button. It's no hard. Sure he may be a great pker, but this video sure didn't show it.[/b]
    ok agree with his opinion have your opinion WE DONT CARE
    but when you spamm your dam opinion 1 million times then we care
    get it? or do i need to explain it in more stupider terms?
    i dont think this movie was to show his skills seeing as it was only NT. and who dosent have skill to NT? seriously if you thought this was a movie about him showing off his skills then your all pathetic.
    but after someone rates this vid rise has to put his opinion in when he has already said it.
    alot of people like it because it shows humans geting owned..but if emil actually made a real PK vid like him doing bowl going HB fighting humans at OB and basically normal PK not NT then ok riseagisnt would actually be right but this isnt that kind of video and not everyones rating was said because of skills

J

ok agree with his opinion have your opinion WE DONT CARE
    but when you spamm your dam opinion 1 million times then we care
    get it? or do i need to explain it in more stupider terms?
    i dont think this movie was to show his skills seeing as it was only NT. and who dosent have skill to NT? seriously if you thought this was a movie about him showing off his skills then your all pathetic.
    but after someone rates this vid rise has to put his opinion in when he has already said it.
    alot of people like it because it shows humans geting owned..but if emil actually made a real PK vid like him doing bowl going HB fighting humans at OB and basically normal PK not NT then ok riseagisnt would actually be right but this isnt that kind of video and not everyones rating was said because of skills[/b]
    Ok well 1st of all don't use the word stupider, its not a real word. And I believe this is a open forum where anyone can post and if anyone wants to they can post their opinions about this video. And I'm sure they don't care whether you approve of it or not. And if he wanted to he could've called the movie NT movie or something. And the only reason why rise keeps posting about it because your sitting here arguing with him. If you just stop, then WOW he might stop too! Its a miracle!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast