Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Kel Mage EmiLL

This is a discussion on Kel Mage EmiLL within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok well 1st of all don't use the word stupider, its not a real word. And I believe this is ...
Page: 7

swishersticks

Ok well 1st of all don't use the word stupider, its not a real word. And I believe this is a open forum where anyone can post and if anyone wants to they can post their opinions about this video. And I'm sure they don't care whether you approve of it or not. And if he wanted to he could've called the movie NT movie or something. And the only reason why rise keeps posting about it because your sitting here arguing with him. If you just stop, then WOW he might stop too! Its a miracle![/b]
    dosent matter if everyone stops arguing with him, when someone post a rating or says something that he dosent agree with then he will keep coming in this thread saying this vid sucks blah blah same shit.
    this is a open forum i think i can say words that dont exist if i want, why would he call it just NT? the title he put is something he made up so it must mean something to him

RiseAgainst_

Ok well 1st of all don't use the word stupider, its not a real word. And I believe this is a open forum where anyone can post and if anyone wants to they can post their opinions about this video. And I'm sure they don't care whether you approve of it or not. And if he wanted to he could've called the movie NT movie or something. And the only reason why rise keeps posting about it because your sitting here arguing with him. If you just stop, then WOW he might stop too! Its a miracle![/b]
    +1

Only reason i kept replying is because you all keep flaming me when im posting my opinions. * <_<

J

dosent matter if everyone stops arguing with him, when someone post a rating or says something that he dosent agree with then he will keep coming in this thread saying this vid sucks blah blah same shit.
    this is a open forum i think i can say words that dont exist if i want, why would he call it just NT? the title he put is something he made up so it must mean something to him[/b]
    K well apparently my words can&#39;t get through his head. You told me that it&#39;s a NT video, so why the hell didn&#39;t he call it Kel Mage EmiLL NT video? And yeah anyone can say this video sucks, because you know why? It does suck. If this video was called NT video then people would be like oh yeah, that was a pretty good movie? But to me and everyone else it looked like a poorly attempt at a pk video.

swishersticks

+1

Only reason i kept replying is because you all keep flaming me when im posting my opinions. * <_<[/b]
    wow your such a hypocrite

K well apparently my words can&#39;t get through his head. You told me that it&#39;s a NT video, so why the hell didn&#39;t he call it Kel Mage EmiLL NT video? And yeah anyone can say this video sucks, because you know why? It does suck. If this video was called NT video then people would be like oh yeah, that was a pretty good movie? But to me and everyone else it looked like a poorly attempt at a pk video.[/b]
    if it was a poorly attempted a PK vid dont you think it would show PK other then NT? come on dont be so stupid here
    the title he put is something he made up so it must mean something to him[/b]

K well apparently my words can&#39;t get through his head. You told me that it&#39;s a NT video, so why the hell didn&#39;t he call it Kel Mage EmiLL NT video? And yeah anyone can say this video sucks, because you know why? It does suck. If this video was called NT video then people would be like oh yeah, that was a pretty good movie? But to me and everyone else it looked like a poorly attempt at a pk video.[/b]

Agreed

This movie suxz.

J

if it was a poorly attempted a PK vid dont you think it would show PK other then NT? come on dont be so stupid here[/b]
    If you actually look at the video. Between the 1st and 2nd NT i think he is pking. And also in the battle field and the one warrior in arena. Is that also NTing? I believe that&#39;s called pk / vs.

swishersticks

If you actually look at the video. Between the 1st and 2nd NT i think he is pking. And also in the battle field and the one warrior in arena. Is that also NTing? I believe that&#39;s called pk / vs.[/b]
    the vs&#39;s he won and the other stuff was running around HB staffing warriors and rogues lol we already said his staff combo sucks so why bring that up

Man it suckz

J

I never even brought up the fact that his staff combo sucks. I was saying that he was in fact pking, not just NTing.

swishersticks

Agreed

This movie suxz.[/b]

Man it suckz[/b]
    you posted 9 mins diffrence saying the same stuff. dont you think we get it ?

No

it suckz

swishersticks

No

it suckz[/b]
    congrats on 100 post bro. you offically spammed 3 of the exact same shit in 11 minutes

edit: "2 mins gone by" oh hey it sucks
    LOL 4 times in a row. i wounder how many times this dude going to say it sucks?

J is right
    Your wrong
    Go cry in a corner
    You lost.

lankanboyz

[quote]
    Yea sure kid
    =) get any level 75+ warrior and try the rog weezy plays lol why you gotta act like your so good and shit? lol just get on any level 75 warrior on ares and pm me il be sure to make a video and lets see how many flames come your way.

lankanboyz

also... GG movie emil <3 idc w.e you say i pked with emil enough times and he is gg.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast