Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ki1laH - The Beginning ... Edana PK vid

This is a discussion on Ki1laH - The Beginning ... Edana PK vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well this is the first video I have ever made, and you have to know that when I run gamecam ...
Page: 1

Ki1laH

Default Ki1laH - The Beginning ... Edana PK vid

Well this is the first video I have ever made, and you have to know that when I run gamecam i have 6-8 fps, but it isnt choppy or anything so don't worry, my potting suffers when I run gc but that doesn't seem to matter much at all haha.

Again first video, don't be to harsh. ATM there are really no priests on human side, as soon as I find a good one you will see many 2v8 rapings, you have my word. ^_^

Lvl 62 atm - dual WE, WP, SB, chitin/shell +6, str 7 and 8 rings...nothing to amazing, definately not the best geared warrior on edana.

Enough bibble babble heres the video.

http://rapidshare.de/files/22598944/Ki1laH...nning..wmv.html

infusion

You have requested the file Ki1laH-TheBeginning..wmv (45027 KB). This file has been downloaded 0 times already

1st

:Chris

Ok, just a few things I wanna mention (all of this is meant to help, I'm not bashing your vid)

First Impression - Great Video for a First Timer.
    First, Great combo, I like to see the "lower" level guys bring the pain to the Absolutness club.
    Second, Get a better computer zuahahah, just kidding.. but it did bring this video down a little imo, some of the clips were really really jittery and barely captured your running movement.

Some of this has to do with the transitions you used, try straying away from graphic intensive transitions. Also your video quality should of been higher, when exporting the movie in WMM, if the movie is over 10 minutes then just set it to go max file size of 99mbs, it will always come out the best.

Third, Transitions on the Video/Audio could of been handled a little better, I know it would be dumb to put transitions inbetween all the slides, but sometimes a simple fade to black and back will make tons of difference. Also ending songs on the end of clips just makes for a better buttery good stuff.

Pretty Decent Song Selection...the overlay titles were also a bit distracting, It's nice to see whats going on in the middle of the screen, that should be your focus point, try usin the Subtitle animation in WMM. And some better fonts wouldn't hurt either, goto www.dafont.com and pick yourself up some new badass fonts, this is a good site, not to many add's and no virus's/spyware.

I hope to see more video's from you in the future :-p (man I'm really tired, I hope some of that helps out)
    Check out my latest video
    http://rapidshare.de/files/22554691/howitg...tgoes_final.wmv

Ki1laH

Thanks for the feedback, still a noob at creating videos, in my next one ill definately take that into consideration!

And yeah, I DO need a new computer, imagine me with over 10 fps, rawr! haha

Jay

delismail is the shittiest bp i have ever seen...

temmu

its funny that paper mage takes less dmg than most ppl at edana.
    Alltho olympia is 1 of the biggest babashoppers in server.

nice vid ki1lah

muahah loved to rape that Troll party with ya :>

nice vid ^^

CrusAd3R

dling and btw with these items i could own anyone on cz so dont whine plz.

IlikeGirls

Originally posted by CrusAd3R

o cuh chill your grill man, lol well ki1lah deserves the best ><

Originally posted by Jay
    delismail is the shittiest bp i have ever seen...
    +1 xD

cant download on rapidshare but i will get it!

Ki1laH

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    Dont whine? Im not whining. Who are you...ok thanks, i was stating a fact that there are warriors with better gear. And if you watched my video...zzz nvm.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

good gun.. open for a re-match ? xD

edit:

crusaders i got better gears then killah has and still lost a 1on1 against him, how come? stop whining aga skill is the key kk men ?

Mitch

i didn't know breakout went orc :lol:

Ki1laH

Originally posted by schrotti
    good gun.. open for a re-match *? xD

edit:

crusaders i got better gears then killah has and still lost a 1on1 against him, how come? stop whining aga skill is the key kk men ?
    <3 schrotti

CrusAd3R

it was nice yea u got nice combo tho but still not really hard to kill in edana with items. and no skill is not the key schrotti or whoever u r.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast