Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

kick ass dota movie

This is a discussion on kick ass dota movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MerliN1st fuk ko :wub: +1...
Page: 2

Achemenes

Originally posted by MerliN1st
    fuk ko :wub:
    +1

this part of the forums is media u fag so stfu and yea i hear the same rumors i play east as well we have a clan now mainly ko people were ok not really good but learning as well. Our clan channel on easy is clan ktty

Mitch

now ill get to see what you guys are always doing in that vent channel :P btw is spahhire leah?

Mitch

HUGE file!

fu

p.s: sapphire = leah

how is that stealing ur video u just told me that one day you saw leviathan get thrown into rhastas wards with tiny and i watched this video adn it showed it so stfu tank u suck

Originally posted by NYchris
    how is that stealing ur video u just told me that one day you saw leviathan get thrown into rhastas wards with tiny and i watched this video adn it showed it so stfu tank u suck
    credit for me. finding this awesome movie. like the last one

mine

Pwner4Last

wow, really nice video I love Dragon knight xD

Very nice made too

Ah cool.. yea we play east when we actually play wc3.. we're thinking of starting to play dota now some.. maybe if we get decent we'll stop in some time ^_^

Solstice

MEDIA SECTION OF A KNIGHT ONLINE FORUM

so you have no life to where you can talk about something else!!! I suppose on that one post that private made about that actress elisha or something you should go spamming this is a knight online forum as well.

Originally posted by Solstice
    it says post your ingame photos and videos. it does not specify a game and anyways, there are plenty of posts that i find uninteresting or annoying that pertain to ko, but do u see me bitching in them every second? Nope.. so you know what? If u find this uninteresting or annoying, dont fucking post in it.. okay big tough guy? tbh if u dont want to see topics like this, stop bumping them with ur gay little flames :wub:

Rampage

Tons of people on ko playdota and this movie is pure art, worth the thread xD.

SiCoXiS

NYbish u sux in dota ill kick ur ass :lol:

Solstice

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice
    it says post your ingame photos and videos. it does not specify a game and anyways, there are plenty of posts that i find uninteresting or annoying that pertain to ko, but do u see me bitching in them every second? Nope.. so you know what? If u find this uninteresting or annoying, dont fucking post in it.. okay big tough guy? tbh if u dont want to see topics like this, stop bumping them with ur gay little flames :wub:[/b]
    im pissing about you daft cunt

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast