Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Kill list as lr mage

This is a discussion on Kill list as lr mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Arent the AP enchant scrolls for mages useless and just a waste of money? I never used it on my ...
Page: 2

Arent the AP enchant scrolls for mages useless and just a waste of money? I never used it on my mage, only the AC enchant scrolls

Ran out of cash and havent dont the quest yet for the other one (btw it's the quest mage ear, nothe the other mage ear)

tbh the mage earring for 1bil is pretty shit anyway, id rather have the extra hp

im using the ap enchant as i've heard ap helps boost the stun rate for lr mages, if anything it will help with the R dmg when fighting, if i was fully scrolled i'd be wasting money using str / wolf / ac - ap enchants / the red thing etc :P

mostly it's just those 5 scrolls what i pk with

I'm saving up for elysium, that thing owns so bad it's unreal, i'd hate to be on the wrong side of a +8

DragonFire

Arent the AP enchant scrolls for mages useless and just a waste of money? I never used it on my mage, only the AC enchant scrolls[/b]

it gives more damage from staff attacks.

TheHunted

yes i understand not all light attk stun , but thunderstrom aoe does last time i checked.

i would till prefer ice / light because of leveling purposes

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

it gives more damage from staff attacks.[/b]
    better stun chance as well

as far as ice/light
    as light all ur really using is the 45 aoe and the light blade(42 skill) and maybe lr(48)
    so at 48 light points u start putting points into ice...that way u get at lvl 59
    48 light/53 ice...this way u get ice comet, bliz, light aoe, charged blade, 80 lr, and 80 gr
    i said this build in the game help section a while ago...i guess someone read it and used it h34r:

better stun chance as well

as far as ice/light
    as light all ur really using is the 45 aoe and the light blade(42 skill) and maybe lr(48)
    so at 48 light points u start putting points into ice...that way u get at lvl 59
    48 light/53 ice...this way u get ice comet, bliz, light aoe, charged blade, 80 lr, and 80 gr
    i said this build in the game help section a while ago...i guess someone read it and used it h34r:[/b]
    you are the mage
    but is it sure a good ardream build? in this way you tribute a Impact skill, is it worth of it?

Snirr5

i had 1 imir+2, 1 imir+3, light eren +8, ep, ce, we

congratz andy u finally good enough to party with me :P

nah, nice job , looking forward to ks u :-)

Compare your gear to mine Snirr , now wonder why you dmg more. That mage is going 60+ so I can level my other mage for dcz only and I'll get some Imirs and elysium for it for more fun

I'm not sure on the exact int but with 158 INT + 28 (elysium+6 and some other gears) I stunned loads. at lvl 59 I'm trying to get a +7 elysium so I might try 160 INT / 150 MP or boost the int for stun.

There's some annoying classes in dcz, mainly the priests who travel with a warrior . Malice then run , also annoying people in parties I do who seem to think healing me with minor whilst I'm meleeing a warrior maliced is better than attacking the priest healing him

My nps should increase lots when I get an elysium and Imirs those two would own so bad :P

simon you ks me you bufu ill quit party and challenge you mid fight :P

you are the mage
    but is it sure a good ardream build? in this way you tribute a Impact skill, is it worth of it?[/b]
    no...impact has to travel through the air for both ice and light...which means u have to be near the person to use it...better to use ice comet...ur not gonna be doin much damage anyway, light and ice both hit very low even with high mp

as for the person with 160 int and 150 mp or whatever it was...go minimum mp for staff/armor and full int -_- ur a light mage...those extra 30 points into mp are gonna raise ur damage like 10 points...not worth it

temmu

why dont u use 2x mage earing instead of the hp+5 ear ?[/b]
    rofl mage earring is biggest crap after turkish moustache girl

yea Mage earring really suck if you are going to use one with def, resis then get Cleric earring it has Int bonus = again lil bit more chill

Eventually the mage will be using dual ce +2 , dual imirs +2, kek belt and em+0 in the long run, manic resists + stun, he will be geared high because it will be support in cz (btw, choose resists over hp as hp dont mean nothing if you slowed or stunned :P)

ac>hp>resist tbh...as int light mage ull already have high base resist from ur high int....

ce+2 and sse+2 would be better for earrings, imir+2 and rom +2 would be better for rings, glass belt would be better for belt...and ep+whatever(or iron neck if u can get it) would be best for pendant

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast