Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Kill list as lr mage

This is a discussion on Kill list as lr mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya the ac would be around 800 anyways so all is good i choose ce because they're a lot easier ...
Page: 3

ya the ac would be around 800 anyways so all is good

i choose ce because they're a lot easier to find that sse rom is quite high in price anyway

ill keep working on it in spare time for when i get bored in real cz or lvling and have some fun in ardream

Lag0nx

Really nice ^_^ i'll remember to get myself atleast 100 lr befor going towards u lol.

btw light/ice mage is a supporting mage it will be much nicer if u were in a party or atleast a dual,u stunt 3-4 they're all dead real good np's :wub:

I did a duo party with a person called Lotte, was very easy and he knows how to play was minor healing me whilst I stunned orcs and he knew which ones to target when I stunned them. He's one of the best pk buddies I've met so far.

There's also a g2 bp unfortunatey I forgot the name of, has main lvl gear on their char and plays with his older brother, he may be quite high geared for low lvl cz but least they knew how to play

Light is a good build but you get targeted lots, talias save my life majorly. I need lots of lr tho, there's a strong paper mage in dcz called Ntt, spams me hard. Fire talias ftw

u still in flyingarrows or w/e that clan is called?

Na I left it, besides Lotte who has sound english some of the rest are debatable, plus I'm starting to have doubts. Lotte was an archer with enion bow +7, next time i saw him he had sherion+7 and something else if I remember right

I also found Glowing Daggers koxp at uruk blades

I'm going solo and intend to stay that way until I find a good clan or get bored and quit ^_^

Lag0nx

Na I left it, besides Lotte who has sound english some of the rest are debatable, plus I'm starting to have doubts. Lotte was an archer with enion bow +7, next time i saw him he had sherion+7 and something else if I remember right

I also found Glowing Daggers koxp at uruk blades

I'm going solo and intend to stay that way until I find a good clan or get bored and quit ^_^[/b]
    or nt to orc? :wub:

getting scared :P

edit - now lvl 57 , 164 int with plat ring +1, stunning lots more with 2 more lvls to pump up the INT, start fearing, cos im working on my elysium+6 / +7 and imirs next for some more stun

I'm eventually taking this mage to 60+

I'm dying to see how much it could stun at lvl 65 with 255 INT, I'm not bothered about dmg just stun

(when 60+)I'm going for ~900ac buffed , 255 INT, enough MP for sally / armours, then the rest int hp once i reach 255 int, if that build doesn't stun i'd be ashamed lol

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

getting scared :P

edit - now lvl 57 , 164 int with plat ring +1, stunning lots more with 2 more lvls to pump up the INT, start fearing, cos im working on my elysium+6 / +7 and imirs next for some more stun

I'm eventually taking this mage to 60+

I'm dying to see how much it could stun at lvl 65 with 255 INT, I'm not bothered about dmg just stun

(when 60+)I'm going for ~900ac buffed , 255 INT, enough MP for sally / armours, then the rest int hp once i reach 255 int, if that build doesn't stun i'd be ashamed lol[/b]
    enough mp for sally/armours+255 int=not possible

u can get like 230 or so int if u stat for sally at lvl 70

Banned

<3 andy use to party with you in die>>Z<<< at scorpionfield when we both hit lvl 33 hehe long time ago

you wouldn&#39;t get 255 INT until lvl 77 if my sums are right
    I dont know the MP req for completes +8 so it maybe higher lvl , but you can get 255 int before level 80

damn that was a long time ago scorp fields :huh:

UncleRayRay

DO NOT READ
    in 1945, a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to america in a grey boat from africa. a mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back.now that you have read this message she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
    1. RETYPE this message as a comment for three videos

SHIT

Which drugs were you taking this morning ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123