Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Killed By & KB Pk Movie

This is a discussion on Killed By & KB Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; plodez, yea maybe, but this lvl 76 guy really has no skill in priest lol...
Page: 2

wawh

plodez, yea maybe, but this lvl 76 guy really has no skill in priest lol

JULIO

Rolf They not kill felancors or isilions... They Only Dupers Kospxn etc etc...

And n00b Movie¬¬

N1GG4

stopped after the beginning where ur debuffin and curing each other pretty gay. ud think ud also be doin some attacking.

N1GG4

stopped after the beginning where ur debuffin and curing each other pretty gay. ud think ud also be doin some attacking.

stopped after the beginning where ur debuffin and curing each other pretty gay. ud think ud also be doin some attacking.[/b]
    stopped reading the 2nd post after i realized u doubleposted

Fluffy

Rolf They not kill felancors or isilions... They Only Dupers Kospxn etc etc...
    And n00b Movie¬¬[/b]

Get your facts straight!

Sustain

He is pretty skilled, 8/10

DesertiCZek

:huh:

I saw just first two mins cause it was sooo boooring, but the cure he was giving was fast, and I dunno what more can Int priest do.... heal and cure, sometimes duff ...

Is there a reason for insulting me? ffs I wont say lie just because he's from cheating clan. He's a a cheater with skill in my opinion.[/b]
    give me lvl 76 priest with his gear and ill show you curing and healing skill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12