Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

kim - celebrating the level 80

This is a discussion on kim - celebrating the level 80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no more rogue for exp aq >.<[/b] fak u jesse .l. <_<...
Page: 4

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

no more rogue for exp aq >.<[/b]
    fak u jesse .l. <_<

helnix

puto puto
    lol

10/10 only cuz i like the 2nd song even tough i got no idea what it mean&#39;s =D

lol :blink:[/b]
    ja nemluvil o editu...

Mp3Steelo

items ?

Alot more. The rouge you first 1v1&#39;d in the movie would have owned you if you were even levels and gear, just despite the fact that rouge hit you 3 times per one time you hit her. You have a good combo like.. for 20 seconds on those 30 mins of scrolls. The rest is just failure

2/10 because ive seen DCZ movies that are better.

Gz&#39; on 80, when you get used to rouge make a movie and well see.[/b]
    btw. of course DCZ movies are better. there are really skilled players too, so i dont get what you did you mean with that comparing dcz and cz

I remember the time like 2 years ago when I was playing assassin named PoLo, noone knew minor combo and that "kim" character was pretty nooby that time everyone was 60, max 64 lvl, he was using fps +8 and mds +8 but was so easy to kill in 1v1... oh oh so old times... I just wonder that this character is still up there

elkar you gonna make movie with this character?

I remember the time like 2 years ago when I was playing assassin named PoLo, noone knew minor combo and that "kim" character was pretty nooby that time everyone was 60, max 64 lvl, he was using fps +8 and mds +8 but was so easy to kill in 1v1... oh oh so old times... I just wonder that this character is still up there
    elkar you gonna make movie with this character?[/b]
    direct question. answer is yes. i have about 10+ movies on my "what to do" list

Banned

nah 5 minutes no way It can not be called trailer, i think this guy is new owner because real kim had a good combo.

Good luck with full movie.

NaidenZ

i have a movie from real Kim and he&#39;s good
    hope he can make a full movie instead of you because your combo and everything is bad
    you need too much practice and you wont learn all of this in a week
    when i saw Kim i&#39;ve thought it was video from the real one and a good movie

it&#39;s just my comment take it like a one more

oo that&#39;s all

0dIn1983

Cool

nice closed lvl 80 vs me???? iam vulshock xD aver zed si hacemos un vs solo toy 75 coming soon lvl 80 pero quiero ganarle a gino o a felix :P

3/10

PS. guys who give him 8+ are fucking stupid and never play rog 80 lvl.... This movie is preaty newbie for lvl 80 rog ...

zargus

ahora hacemos un pk juntos
    10/10

grats for lvl 80 :P

Zharn

Mariuszowy

i loveee techno )))
    1 music is cool 4eva
    2nd music is funny and oryginal so very good.

But PK ..... :P
    Lvl 80 should should ownage , some 1 vs 3 minimum but i prefer 1 vs 5 +.

karismatic

3/10

PS. guys who give him 8+ are fucking stupid and never play rog 80 lvl.... This movie is preaty newbie for lvl 80 rog ...[/b]
    lol u obviously haven&#39;t played or been up against good players b4 have u? kim was the oldest char and was and still one of the strongest. gj kim xKaRmAx

Mariuszowy

Angry

lol u obviously haven&#39;t played or been up against good players b4 have u? kim was the oldest char and was and still one of the strongest. gj kim xKaRmAx[/b]
    But that he is oldest char haven o clue to movie, he didn&#39;t show anything in movie :P

He must add some 1 vs 3+ or 1 vs 5 + actions.
    I dont give any note because it would be low too, because of no action, just simply PK in party.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast