Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :mellow: Shot at 2007-07-13 [img=http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1179/f90ae7.th.jpg]...
Page: 1

macheco

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

What's the point of this topic?? o.o

Lord0fWar

more dots i demand more dots dots dots doooooots

Nestle

he got killed by 2 polaks?

Banned

N1GG4

its 0's and f9 I guess thats the point.

spartikis

i thinkits because zero and F9 killed the wardens at exact same time that makes it wierd that they could time is that perfect

ISeeYouPee

yea they kill it at the same time.....oh well not a new thing.

the pic was made yestreday its old ko so i think its priv server and that guy want to show that ppl keep imitate f9 and 000 -.-

N1GG4

yet he took the ss himself cause its in first person ftw since he got the 1k np and that aint no priv server cause priv servers arnt like that

macheco

I made the topic just to see what u put on it, no to interesting if u ask me, and it isn't a private server, it's and old zero's ss, i like it cause zero and f9 killed warders at the same time when they were on different clans, no big deal, just i posted.

ok

Banned

the pic was made yestreday its old ko so i think its priv server and that guy want to show that ppl keep imitate f9 and 000 -.-[/b]
    you really dont know anything about KO do you ?

you really dont know anything about KO do you ?[/b]
    zuhahahha

must be good times ><
    i remember my first invade in breth (yea there are still ppl that remember the name ) on ares, shield on and run to crystal and leech an hour xD

N1GG4

<3 the old days when breth and piana were the places. When level 70 was unheard of and everyone was a 1337. No such thing as a noob back then. Back when the english population outnumbered the turkish pop by atleast 3x. Back when diez had a server where all turks were ip banned. Back when items didn&#39;t mean shit and levels didnt matter. Back when the best combo was you sliding and pushing R every once in a wile. Back when everyone was a friend and the foes were just the same. Good old days of ko and ke the days that they need to bring back. Those were the days worth playing, the days when this game was fun. When armors +6 where the best and trinas / name change scrolls were the way of making money when babashopping was never heard of and when +8&#39;s were usually only sword breakers or mirage daggers. Back when the bardish was the item to have and when vokers were the thing to be. Back in the old days of breth and piana voking every mob insight wile all the level 33 mages killed them. Back with the harpy vokes and good old days.

I miss those days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast