Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

For those who doesnt know what pedals do, just watch it xD

This is a discussion on For those who doesnt know what pedals do, just watch it xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; INB4 any smartass jumps, this is not me !...
Page: 1

Default For those who doesnt know what pedals do, just watch it xD

INB4 any smartass jumps, this is not me !

To me it doesn't even look like he's using pedal.. See how he runs with WSAD most of the time means his other hand is busy minoring. That's what it looks like to me. Only couple times it looked as if he was pedalingcuz its bit hard to minor that fast and use mouse + attack at same time but.. its do-able.

you can not blame every good asas player with using pedal there are many mouses and keybords to make some macros or typing records, so it can be everything and no need to blame someone.

^ Lol. A pedal is literally a keyboard or mouse macro.

See how everyone calls every cheat program koxp when they're called different things, I figure the same thing for macro keyboards/mouses - pedals.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    ^ Lol. A pedal is literally a keyboard or mouse macro.

See how everyone calls every cheat program koxp when they're called different things, I figure the same thing for macro keyboards/mouses - pedals.
    Probably because the first pedals were actually.. Pedals. You used your feet to minor :P

Doesn't look like he is pedaling ???? Lmao... Ofc he is pedaling, why else would minor be spamming even when no enemy is near. Wonder if he spams minor while shopping in moradon too.
    AlexDeSouza and Swagger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    Doesn't look like he is pedaling ???? Lmao... Ofc he is pedaling, why else would minor be spamming even when no enemy is near. Wonder if he spams minor while shopping in moradon too.
    ahahah i like how every1 misses this point, shows who really paid attention and who didnt. Tht guy wasted 2k pots in like 45 mins rofl

clearly pedal, dunno why he'd make a movie bout it.
    and gaming keyboard +/or mouse is illegal aswell:P

Little archer Senior Member

boring thread

edit: isnt this anti-advertising for cwest?

huh?

One guy pedaling/macroing in cwest is anti-advertising?

*edit* lmao I just watched it again, and its like he has a permanent blue tail everywhere he goos xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

He's not minoring none stop , there are plenty of times when he's not. I think the guy has his minor on right click. If you watch his skill bars , one of the minors has the pink box for right click around it. Another thing I picked up on is he seems to tap R like I do when chasing people , which allows him to put two hands on the keyboard for more intense healing. It is much easier to look crazy good at the whole minor thing when the health pools are as low as they are in Ardream. Basically you have a lvl 58 char being played by someone who has been able to adapt his style to suit the lower hp in DCZ. Also being properly pimped out makes him pretty unstoppable too.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    He's not minoring none stop , there are plenty of times when he's not. I think the guy has his minor on right click. If you watch his skill bars , one of the minors has the pink box for right click around it. Another thing I picked up on is he seems to tap R like I do when chasing people , which allows him to put two hands on the keyboard for more intense healing. It is much easier to look crazy good at the whole minor thing when the health pools are as low as they are in Ardream. Basically you have a lvl 58 char being played by someone who has been able to adapt his style to suit the lower hp in DCZ. Also being properly pimped out makes him pretty unstoppable too.
    consistent minor throughout the video, full control of his mouse while chasing and at the same time comboing, potting, and minoring, is a complete sign of pedal. chasing someone like that with constistant minor is pretty much impossible unless you have three hands

Felix we don't disagree often but wow seriously, you may want to take another look at the video. Look at all the times he is on a priest with no one attacking him for like 45 secs. and he is minoring full speed the entire time. So you don't think he is using an auto minor (pedal/macro) so is he just really really nervous about being hit then? Other times he is running all the way from bowl to almost the hill by base, minoring the whole time, again full speed with no one attacking him. I mean come on lol.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    consistent minor throughout the video, full control of his mouse while chasing and at the same time comboing, potting, and minoring, is a complete sign of pedal. chasing someone like that with constistant minor is pretty much impossible unless you have three hands
    or you have a skill bar like mine.

and @ topic i full minor most of the time just because i feel my combo is better that way + im ready if some one is gonna attack me but not always ofc lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Just going to re-watch now

It's clear to see on his 2nd attack bar he has minor heal selected for right click , so it's not too difficult for him to run around , attack and pot with one hand on a keyboard. It's no further a stretch than doing 4 frets on my Jag-Stang's fretboard. When he runs around with full health and still minoring , he is either pulling people away or is about to head into a pack of Orc's. I honestly don't think it is a peadel like people are making it out to be. At worse his right mouse button has a repeat function on it to do clicks , which would be the most likely aid he is using.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast