Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

KitKat - Europa - Pk Movie - Vol 1

This is a discussion on KitKat - Europa - Pk Movie - Vol 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; buuuuuump for kiiiiiiiiiitey/ slaaptiity btw about mage party, a good melee party can pwn mostly mage partys, so dun complain ...
Page: 2

Banned for scamming.

buuuuuump for kiiiiiiiiiitey/ slaaptiity

btw about mage party, a good melee party can pwn mostly mage partys, so dun complain about mage partys^^

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GRgiorgos View Post
    buuuuuump for kiiiiiiiiiitey/ slaaptiity

btw about mage party, a good melee party can pwn mostly mage partys, so dun complain about mage partys^^
    Oh trust me , I wasn't complaning at all , nor was Soenne , we raped all those parties when we played EUKO.
    We're just quite sad to see that the majority of PK now is mage parties in comparison to old times where it was only melee parties ( except for the annoying paper mage era )

liked it at the beggining ,it went kinda boring at the end but still , nice organization. 8/10

I enjoyed it, good work. Dont understand why u vamp fire at 90% hp in vs's though, but nonetheless a skilled mage. I enjoy pking against your mage partys.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Get with the times girlfriend, this Dubstep thing is the new hip thing amongst us youngster, old man.

On my part I enjoyed the video as I'm a fan of the music, the quality of the movie was nothing "exceptional" but I was still able to sit through it. It's quite like the Harry Potter movies, I'm not a fanatic, but still it's an okay/good movie.
    lol I'm indeed pretty old compared to most on here! I have my 32nd birthday on the 27th!.

I like uplifting trance through to stuff like happy hardcore and old school Prodigy , but never gotten into the flow with Dubstep , Grime , Garage and Drum and Bass.

Banned Senior Member

GG i like the way u play

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I enjoyed it, good work. Dont understand why u vamp fire at 90% hp in vs's though, but nonetheless a skilled mage. I enjoy pking against your mage partys.
    In Euko , vampric is not working as intended. all it does, dots(250-250-250-250). so i had to use at the beginning.

My mistake then, sorry. Skilled mage.

preaty nice movie i liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    lol I'm indeed pretty old compared to most on here! I have my 32nd birthday on the 27th!.

I like uplifting trance through to stuff like happy hardcore and old school Prodigy , but never gotten into the flow with Dubstep , Grime , Garage and Drum and Bass.
    Happy birthday in that case

Yes I've always been a fan of the happy hardcore and stuff like that, so it just felt natural for me to get on the "Dubstep" train, even tho I'm not a fanatic like some.

I'd also like to suggest you something like this if you want something good dubstep wise and to possibly even enjoy it: Modestep - To The Stars (Break The Noize & The Autobots Remix) (Official Video) - YouTube

I personally am not a skrillex fanboy, and prefer music like this much more.
    Felix likes this.

nice vid nice timing with the novas cant wait for part 2

Timings on the novas were noiceeee. if only blackis mages could figure a way out to do the same then they wouldnt of bee in this video getting owned

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    Timings on the novas were noiceeee. if only blackis mages could figure a way out to do the same then they wouldnt of bee in this video getting owned
    Mage videos don't show anything heh. In reality mage parties own eachother all the time but ppl just cut out the parts when they die. We've pretty much killed every pk party in cz atleast 3 times with novas and some of them more some less eventho our mages aren't all 80 which kinda slows us down.
    Sadly you just can't see it from this video but mehh who cares. Ohwell he's a GG mage what can you do?

well done but it gets a bit boring because your just running in and nova would be good if you put in when you play support and stuff music choices were good though

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Wtf is with this dubstep crap. Other than having to mute the sound it was alright.
    Felix likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast