Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

KitKat vs IWildAtLantiS(+9 Aztec gold fulitol) - Kronos!

This is a discussion on KitKat vs IWildAtLantiS(+9 Aztec gold fulitol) - Kronos! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Electr1c ur vsing agaisnt mage that cant combo for the love of god Thank fuck someone said ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    ur vsing agaisnt mage that cant combo for the love of god
    Thank fuck someone said this. Personally I didn't think either combo's were that great, but his was supremely shit. I'd compare his "combo" to that of a 5 year old who had played KO for less than a week, appauling. Hate to think how useless he is in PK if he sucks that hard at one of the most basic skills in the game.

    PS. HEY TSIKIS.

  2. #17
    Senior Member SixthSense's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    523

    Default

    what was the post? was it for something? 1v1 for an item?

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SixthSense View Post
    what was the post? was it for something? 1v1 for an item?
    I've been wondering the same. Could someone translate the forum post in the beginning of the video please?

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    @ sukah09 doesn't require much to be the best sin lol(turks r bad)
    @topic i bet at the beginning of the video that was like the +9 guy egoing off then i seen the vs nothing amazing wasnt even worth a video. a guy that can't combo if his life depended on it vs a decent mage

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Thank fuck someone said this. Personally I didn't think either combo's were that great, but his was supremely shit. I'd compare his "combo" to that of a 5 year old who had played KO for less than a week, appauling. Hate to think how useless he is in PK if he sucks that hard at one of the most basic skills in the game.

    PS. HEY TSIKIS.
    lol +1 !! yo james <3 how u doin bro !

  6. #21
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    nice vs

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Setaside View Post
    I've been wondering the same. Could someone translate the forum post in the beginning of the video please?
    he was talking about my other video, he was saying that it was his sharer who was playing in the other movie i killed him. and that time he didnt have ibex either, so he said no one can beat him, he has the best items, 9 krowaz set, 9 fulitol, and full +3 uniques. he said its impossible anyone to kill him, and he asked for the vs, i normally dont do vs with anyone unless they ask for it , or if they are accusing me using hacks to kill people.

    i dont have any uper duper items. i dont have anything higher than +8, my krowaz set +7 and uniques +0 +2. only flame rings +3
    i never say that im the best. im an average player who plays this game on and off since beta. and there are maybe hundreds of people better than me, who knows.
    Im from Australia, so my ping is not great, since the servers are in USA.

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    nice vs
    ty...

    /10char

  9. #24
    F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    802

    Default

    this vs would be better if u dint use those freaking ibex crap :S
    k maybe he use too... still it sux

  10. #25
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post
    this vs would be better if u dint use those freaking ibex crap :S
    k maybe he use too... still it sux
    fair enough

  11. #26
    Senior Member atraaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Dont even know why everybody is hatin!

  12. #27
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Today U learned me what's Duration Item doings thanks u alot :P.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    nice combo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •