Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Knight Online - Gameplay trailer

This is a discussion on Knight Online - Gameplay trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Really enjoyed it , shows the goodness of this gameplay unlike the old videos and the current of NTT's ....
Page: 2

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Really enjoyed it , shows the goodness of this gameplay unlike the old videos and the current of NTT's .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    Really enjoyed it , shows the goodness of this gameplay unlike the old videos and the current of NTT's .
    Thank you

really nice job pls replace with the crappy 1 on steam

Great video, really enjoyed watching it !@

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Character creation screen. What the hell did they do with it? All these flashy items and lightnings hide half the toons. I'd rather have someone filming actual players in chitins/shells/+8 weapons attacking monsters in different settings. Harpies in snow, trolls in the swamp and so on.
    The stroll through the Moradon merchants should have been omitted.
    Great PVE! GREAT PVE! smh
    Less spinning. Merge the footage from events like bifrost, juraid mountain etc. Oh, and for the love of god delete the mining session.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Character creation screen. What the hell did they do with it? All these flashy items and lightnings hide half the toons. I'd rather have someone filming actual players in chitins/shells/+8 weapons attacking monsters in different settings. Harpies in snow, trolls in the swamp and so on.
    The stroll through the Moradon merchants should have been omitted.
    Great PVE! GREAT PVE! smh
    Less spinning. Merge the footage from events like bifrost, juraid mountain etc. Oh, and for the love of god delete the mining session.
    Market place is a very important subject in every game, couldn't just ignore it.
    As for the 'noob' players, I thought about it but couldn't find these.

The music length wasn't long enough in order for me to put all these events and maps in, I figured putting things you probably see every day as a KO player would work out better eventually.

Thanks for the feedback.

Nice one adi keep it up!

During great pve part you are showing two players stuck behind a tree because genie can't tree.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jordyvw View Post
    Nice one adi keep it up!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    During great pve part you are showing two players stuck behind a tree because genie can't tree.
    How many times did you watch it?
    That's something you don't notice on the first time

Adi you put all in What we will See. Its very much better than the oficial videos are. A big thank you For This. New ppl are getting a better overview about ko - i think .

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

"Great PVE" May be the biggest lie i have ever seen haha, especially when your showing genie parties.. should say "Great AFK Experience". Video looks great tho. Much better done than Steam or NTT games vids.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    "Great PVE" May be the biggest lie i have ever seen haha, especially when your showing genie parties.. should say "Great AFK Experience". Video looks great tho. Much better done than Steam or NTT games vids.
    well, trust me when I tell you, there are MMORPG games with PVE worst than KO's, I knew KO's PVE isn't anywhere near being the best then I didn't write such a thing but great might fit in if you check other games out there.
    I know you could find probably a lot more games with better PVE but the point is still valid .

thanks for sharing your opinion tho.

Little archer Senior Member

Gameplay - 3/10 - No actual gameplay is shown, just random battles that won't be understood by anyone outside of the KO "scene". Nor will they be impressive due to lolgraphics.

Creativity - 2/10 - Showing character creation for each class? Talk about barebones footage. Takes of the xmas moradon map? Takes from the lunar map that no one will understand (nation symbols)? I like how not a single part emphasizes the whole human vs orc war (the entire game's plot). There is just no context through editing. Only part I liked was the closeup on the UTC boss.

Effects - 2/10 - Robotic sounding intro fast forward into 'epic' tone and pace (???), using different fonts in every single cut (surprised no comic sans), random tints, use sepia tones for fishing and genie why won't you then randomly switch back to normal colors the next scene... smh. Great pve!

Quality - 7/10 - The only thing that was decent, because its the only thing that your computer actually did for you. (Except the low fps in several parts)

Music - 3.5/10 - Unfitting with the intro, unfitting with the footage.

Overall : 3.5/10

Nice idea but I would have shown more player perspective camera (pve / pvp), from each class maybe, replacing the pointless character select screen footage and 50% of the overlooking view for pvp fights. First one of your videos I've watched and I think I've seen enough. Degano productions tho.

B for effort.
    Diver likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Gameplay - 3/10 - No actual gameplay is shown, just random battles that won't be understood by anyone outside of the KO "scene". Nor will they be impressive due to lolgraphics.

Creativity - 2/10 - Showing character creation for each class? Talk about barebones footage. Takes of the xmas moradon map? Takes from the lunar map that no one will understand (nation symbols)? I like how not a single part emphasizes the whole human vs orc war (the entire game's plot). There is just no context through editing. Only part I liked was the closeup on the UTC boss.

Effects - 2/10 - Robotic sounding intro fast forward into 'epic' tone and pace (???), using different fonts in every single cut (surprised no comic sans), random tints, use sepia tones for fishing and genie why won't you then randomly switch back to normal colors the next scene... smh. Great pve!

Quality - 7/10 - The only thing that was decent, because its the only thing that your computer actually did for you. (Except the low fps in several parts)

Music - 3.5/10 - Unfitting with the intro, unfitting with the footage.

Overall : 3.5/10

Nice idea but I would have shown more player perspective camera (pve / pvp), from each class maybe, replacing the pointless character select screen footage and 50% of the overlooking view for pvp fights. First one of your videos I've watched and I think I've seen enough. Degano productions tho.

B for effort.

1. @Gameplay= 70% (if not more) is gameplay in that video. Lol'ed.

2. @Creativity= There's probably more creativity there than any gameplay trailer you've seen of KO, so please, spare me the nonsense that comes out of your mouth towards people you hate.

3. @Effects= I admit, could've kept the same font for the entire video but I figured that bottom line that wouldn't matter much because what I wanted to show in this video is the actual gameplay.
    Not my fonts collection. lol.

4. @Quality= My computer has very little to do with the quality, not many people can reach such output video after 2x renders (first from the program they use and second, youtube's.)
    Some secrets aren't supposed to be revealed

5. @Music= If I used one of your anime music it would've been better eh? your taste in music, disgusts me, this music was perfect for the footage and like it or not, not even a single viewer said anything about the music, you are the first to do so.

Bottom line, get out of my threads if all you have to do is post negative posts in order to annoy/troll me.(Obviously you do, none said anything wrong about the video here, besides the PVE part.. lol)
    I could care less about what do you have to say unless you're trying to give an actual feedback and help. Which is something you don't do very often.
    Stop trying to provoke me.

A good example for a moderator, congrats!

Little archer Senior Member

I was serious tho. I'm a fairly artsy person myself and I was not impressed by that video.

What I'm trying to say is, it gets the job done, but you could have done so much more. So much more. Your ego has you believe, however, that this is the most amazingly creative thing ever done, so it cannot be improved in any way possible and I'm clearly trolling and being a bad mod since there's no way my criticism could be right.

In short, your video failed to grasp aspects of KO in a way that would have been appealing for a new player, to the point of even leaving out some vital details and having a fair share of bad clips that just make the game look awful. I mean, I think that's what your video tried to do at least (to show KO to new unsuspecting players, and to impress them), if not then I take it all back, decent random preview for old players looking to get back into KO!

PS: When I say gameplay I mean actual footage from 3rd person w/ user interface.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast