Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Knight Online Psko vs Usko (Long waited repost) @Apexko

This is a discussion on Knight Online Psko vs Usko (Long waited repost) @Apexko within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice one. There's just one small mistake here, these chaps are not USKO players. Far from it actually, they are ...
Page: 2

Nice one. There's just one small mistake here, these chaps are not USKO players. Far from it actually, they are just some wannabe USKO players (at least the priest in the video, dunno the warrior)

Take Cindy aka POLEMIQQ aka @SkyHunter, for example, who sucks current USKO players dick almost on a daily hoping to share one of their accounts there someday.
    Nothing changed though, he still talks down on people and manages to die to one warrior, again. This dude's one of a kind.
    DoomBringer likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Nice one. There's just one small mistake here, these chaps are not USKO players. Far from it actually, they are just some wannabe USKO players (at least the priest in the video, dunno the warrior)

Take Cindy aka POLEMIQQ aka @SkyHunter, for example, who sucks current USKO players dick almost on a daily hoping to share one of their accounts there someday.
    Nothing changed though, he still talks down on people and manages to die to one warrior, again. This dude's one of a kind.
    didn't there clan play usko? "bloodline"
    pretty sure ti was brambor tho

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

OH BOY I LOVE COMING HOME TO DRAMA!

Guess I'll start with you dickweed, since you're so mad about something that you literally take any opportunity you can find to try to shit on me, whilst talking out of our ass constantly! It's just so beautiful!

These two people in the video ARE USKO players actually; they're Dominik and Simson, and they've both been in Adi's clan as well as other servers (SteamKO, Orion, Midgard, blah blah blah). It's my priest; but it's not me playing on the priest (DYLAN WAS EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT, ROFL HE EVEN PUT IN DESCRIPTION IT WAS BRAMBOR ROROOFLRFLORFORLFORLOFRLOFRLOFLROFLROFL DYLAN > MANHATTAN LOLOLOL). Please stop trying to act like you know everything and maybe keep your nose out of shit that doesn't concern you instead of attempting to seem intelligent?

As far as the sucking dick, I don't really dick suck anyone (other than black, ily bby <3). I don't "hope" to share on anyone's account actually, KO is a dead game and I've admitted this multiple times to people, if it wasn't for the current group of players being so entertaining, I would of quit long ago. I had shared a sin on Orion, a sin on Cypher, a priest on Cypher, and many other accounts on Cypher, but I am really glad that you still love just talking shit without knowing anything! You really are a one of a kind attention whore.

Way to talk out of your ass and try to get involved in juicy drama when you are literally a nobody, good job once again bud! Apex forums wasn't enough for you I guess. Keep talking nonsense in threads you have no idea what is going on and down on people until you can become someone.

@Dylan:

I would be embarassed to post this video if I was you Dylan. Let's start with some facts, shall we?

1) I don't know why Simson and Dominik (wasn't Aziz, it was Dominik on Azizs' warrior) agree'd to do this VS when you had a CHAOS Baal + 7 versus a raptor (not to mention the krowaz boots and pads +9, iron belt +2, iron neck +2, dual rols +2 and HA +9 on the priest). It was a poor choice in hind sight; oh well.

2) The only times you killed POLEMIQQ was when you got not one, but TWO chaos procs on the priest and you were able to kill him as a result. Is that supposed to be impressive? This isn't PSKO vs USKO, this is RNG-chaosbaal-psko players. vs USKO. Even this random guy in this thread that I have never talked to, let alone know who they are, is insulting you for making a "polemic" video of a chaos baal versus a raptor.

3) It's kind of funny how you're so butthurt over a video made over a year ago, that you decided to take it out on a VS where you had a clear advantage just in items (that are pure RNG by the way, not items like rappy 9 vs rappy 10), meanwhile when Adi (you know, the guy who made the video you're so mad about)offered you a 8v8 for 200k KC you declined (you don't think Adi will pay that? that's literally 1 ring off of his 9 characters that are full geared).

But let's continue I guess. If you really want to make a real USKO vs PSKO *revenge* video, why did you decline Aziz's original offer of let's both make fresh characters and VS on those, let alone not make any real offer to Adi for literally any sum of money in the world?

Regardless; how about a re-match? Simson has been pretty busy these days with his personal life, but I am sure he could organize a date for a re-match, but it'd probably have to be fair items so this way you can't just pray to RNG-god that you win.

Maybe you don't want a fair match because you're afraid of quitting again after you lose horribly?

http://i.hizliresim.com/yMDp2L.png

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

Guess I'll start with you dickweed, since you're so mad about something that you literally take any opportunity you can find to try to shit on me, whilst talking out of our ass constantly! It's just so beautiful!

These two people in the video ARE USKO players actually; they're Dominik and Simson, and they've both been in Adi's clan as well as other servers (SteamKO, Orion, Midgard, blah blah blah). It's my priest; but it's not me playing on the priest (DYLAN WAS EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT, ROFL HE EVEN PUT IN DESCRIPTION IT WAS BRAMBOR ROROOFLRFLORFORLFORLOFRLOFRLOFLROFLROFL DYLAN > MANHATTAN LOLOLOL). Please stop trying to act like you know everything and maybe keep your nose out of shit that doesn't concern you instead of attempting to seem intelligent?

As far as the sucking dick, I don't really dick suck anyone (other than black, ily bby <3). I don't "hope" to share on anyone's account actually, KO is a dead game and I've admitted this multiple times to people, if it wasn't for the current group of players being so entertaining, I would of quit long ago. I had shared a sin on Orion, a sin on Cypher, a priest on Cypher, and many other accounts on Cypher, but I am really glad that you still love just talking shit without knowing anything! You really are a one of a kind attention whore.

Way to talk out of your ass and try to get involved in juicy drama when you are literally a nobody, good job once again bud! Apex forums wasn't enough for you I guess. Keep talking nonsense in threads you have no idea what is going on and down on people until you can become someone.

@Dylan:

I would be embarassed to post this video if I was you Dylan. Let's start with some facts, shall we?

1) I don't know why Simson and Dominik (wasn't Aziz, it was Dominik on Azizs' warrior) agree'd to do this VS when you had a CHAOS Baal + 7 versus a raptor (not to mention the krowaz boots and pads +9, iron belt +2, iron neck +2, dual rols +2 and HA +9 on the priest). It was a poor choice in hind sight; oh well.

2) The only times you killed POLEMIQQ was when you got not one, but TWO chaos procs on the priest and you were able to kill him as a result. Is that supposed to be impressive? This isn't PSKO vs USKO, this is RNG-chaosbaal-psko players. vs USKO. Even this random guy in this thread that I have never talked to, let alone know who they are, is insulting you for making a "polemic" video of a chaos baal versus a raptor.

3) It's kind of funny how you're so butthurt over a video made over a year ago, that you decided to take it out on a VS where you had a clear advantage just in items (that are pure RNG by the way, not items like rappy 9 vs rappy 10), meanwhile when Adi (you know, the guy who made the video you're so mad about)offered you a 8v8 for 200k KC you declined (you don't think Adi will pay that? that's literally 1 ring off of his 9 characters that are full geared).

But let's continue I guess. If you really want to make a real USKO vs PSKO *revenge* video, why did you decline Aziz's original offer of let's both make fresh characters and VS on those, let alone not make any real offer to Adi for literally any sum of money in the world?

Regardless; how about a re-match? Simson has been pretty busy these days with his personal life, but I am sure he could organize a date for a re-match, but it'd probably have to be fair items so this way you can't just pray to RNG-god that you win.

Maybe you don't want a fair match because you're afraid of quitting again after you lose horribly?

http://i.hizliresim.com/yMDp2L.png
    i really enjoy how butthurt you are
    but as you said, they accepted, no bs now
    3-0
    if someone should be embarassed it should be you guys

FYI: for me you all are a bunch of scammers anyway, betting and not paying? sorry but thats under the belt even for aziz&brambor

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i really enjoy how butthurt you are
    but as you said, they accepted, no bs now
    3-0
    if someone should be embarassed it should be you guys

FYI: for me you all are a bunch of scammers anyway, betting and not paying? sorry but thats under the belt even for aziz&brambor
    didn't know you're this retarded; told you it wasn't aziz but yet you still think it was, lolok buddy.

Why should I be butt hurt?

Why should we be embarrassed?

didn't know you're this retarded; told you it wasn't aziz but yet you still think it was, lolok buddy.

Why should I be butt hurt?

Why should we be embarrassed?
    i don't care who it was,
    it was aziz his account
    which did legitly 300more dmg (ON THE OP GEARED PRIEST) then i did on polemiq
    but hey, no hard feelings. kc plx

i don't care who it was,
    it was aziz his account
    which did legitly 300more dmg (ON THE OP GEARED PRIEST) then i did on polemiq
    but hey, no hard feelings. kc plx
    do you actually think 300 damage is better than chaos curse?

and are you counting the damage Sick saw versus the damage you saw as the "300 more damage"?

and why don't you answer my last two questions? are you one of those people that read's the first sentence of a post and then replies or are you purposely dodging explaining yourself?

do you actually think 300 damage is better than chaos curse?

and are you counting the damage Sick saw versus the damage you saw as the "300 more damage"?

and why don't you answer my last two questions? are you one of those people that read's the first sentence of a post and then replies or are you purposely dodging explaining yourself?
    doesn't matter what i say to you, you read what you want to read
    the video that was posted 1 year ago was SOOOO GG 3 clan players vs me and 2 randoms
    and now there is a repost video excuses come up.

doesn't matter what i say to you, you read what you want to read
    the video that was posted 1 year ago was SOOOO GG 3 clan players vs me and 2 randoms
    and now there is a repost video excuses come up.
    i guess you do only read the first sentence, and what do you mean I "i read what I want to read"? that makes no sense, it's not like im completely denying everything you say? hello? you didn't answer the questions again.

and ok, so why didn't you ask for a rematch? you think Adi won't give you a rematch if it was that important? lol

forgot to mention: thats not even simsons account either, that's mine; so why are you saying its brambor and aziz if it's not aziz on his own acc either?

i think you're just mad at simson for some reason

i guess you do only read the first sentence, and what do you mean I "i read what I want to read"? that makes no sense, it's not like im completely denying everything you say? hello? you didn't answer the questions again.

and ok, so why didn't you ask for a rematch? you think Adi won't give you a rematch if it was that important? lol

forgot to mention: thats not even simsons account either, that's mine; so why are you saying its brambor and aziz if it's not aziz on his own acc either?

i think you're just mad at simson for some reason
    maybe i am, maybe im not
    whats sure is that simson was the one that set that unfair 3v3 up on his terms. which wasn't supposed to be recorded (figured, trollface did)
    like mentioned before pawel, idgaf, aziz got a big mouth, so does simson.

edit: done trying to get sense out of any of you at this point

talk to me when your clan stopt scamming
    (2k kc var)

These two people in the video ARE USKO players actually; they're Dominik and Simson
    Then it suddenly became even sadder. I'm so dumb to assume that you would be playing your own account

As far as the sucking dick, I don't really dick suck anyone
    Cindy, oh Cindy...

when is the "i need a sharer" post coming out? im still waiting with my résumé
    Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Haha maybe when I move in with my girl
    can u move in with ur gf/fiance already? jeez
    And this goes on...

There's also your private msg sent to me asking for my vouch trying to share the ko4life username "Options" account somewhere:

Not even necessary to comment. Specially your sudden change of opinions on the most idiotic debate there ever was: The PSKO vs USKO

Less essays and more content please, Cindy. Everytime you write one, I cringe.

ImmortalOne likes this.

Then it suddenly became even sadder. I'm so dumb to assume that you would be playing your own account

Cindy, oh Cindy...

And this goes on...

There's also your private msg sent to me asking for my vouch trying to share the ko4life username "Options" account somewhere:

Not even necessary to comment. Specially your sudden change of opinions on the most idiotic debate there ever was: The PSKO vs USKO

Less essays and more content please, Cindy. Everytime you write one, I cringe.
    I never said you were dumb to assume I was on my account actually. I said you're dumb for trying to correct someone who was actually there and knew who was on what account, when you were no where to be found, but great reading comprehension brohan. I think I'll just pull a dylan and not respond to the rest of your post, it seems as if there's no winning with circular logic.

Banned Senior Member

Better ytem

Just a repost on degano's video (made 1 year ago)
    basicly degano's crew vs me and 2 randoms

NOW:
    Dylan and Eden
    vs Brambor and Aziz

Before the excuses start:

The usko team had the same players as in the previous video
    The vs was aggreed on using the items you have (our priest had more, and their warrior had more)
    price:
    2k kc
    STILL WAITING FOR OUR KC

Result: 3-0

let the games begin
    @Bloodline
    you don't even know with who you are fighting XD

gooooooooooood old drama, wheres black?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast