Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique

This is a discussion on Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; would have added more but im a hobo and had to go merch for more pots/scrolls lol. more vids incoming..eventualy ...
Page: 1

Default Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique

would have added more but im a hobo and had to go merch for more pots/scrolls lol. more vids incoming..eventualy

I've vs'ed far better priests than fallen with the same equips he has and they have lost to me as well. Gear isn't everything.

FallenStarrs -
    Fabric Str +9 set
    Dual Fov +3
    Dual lili +2
    Iron Necklace +0
    Iron Belt +0
    Hb +8rev

TheBig0ne -
    Fabric +8 Hp set
    Dual old Rol
    Dual old sse
    old skeleton belt
    old warrior pendant
    Mirage Sword +1rev
    Last edited by Teddy; 03-14-2012 at 01:49 AM.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Don't take this as an insult. Constructive criticism.

1) I'm not a fan of your music, but with my own it threw in nicely.
    2) Good action.
    3) Nice skills, active priest (Active as in battlefield active eg; Calling out names, good change of shield + weapon, active duffer and CC'er.

Basically, good priest, bad items.

Make a new vid when ya get the most leet gear you can get in your budget and it'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Don't take this as an insult. Constructive criticism.

1) I'm not a fan of your music, but with my own it threw in nicely.
    2) Good action.
    3) Nice skills, active priest (Active as in battlefield active eg; Calling out names, good change of shield + weapon, active duffer and CC'er.

Basically, good priest, bad items.

Make a new vid when ya get the most leet gear you can get in your budget and it'll be good.
    if i had more gear it wouldnt even be fare in rlb (:

good stuff lovin the tunes

Purrminator Senior Member

you are by far the best BP in RLB atm, your items doesn't make it justice
    can't wait till you are done with the merching

(even tho when we PKed i won 3-2, but yeah i'm awesome cat!)

Bro you suck... Nah nice video

LOL what kind of vs was that. Spam duffing healing switching to shield... thats not even a vs and definitely not worth making a video and bragging about. go straight up combo both buffed and you'll probably lose and i don't even like fallen lmao. Gay ass vs imo. Not a bad overall video just this vs was gay and not really worth watching or even making it in the first place. Your bragging isnt necessary either you might be one of the best Bp in RLB, but considering the facts that there is only like 3 total BP's in RLB its a joke.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    LOL what kind of vs was that. Spam duffing healing switching to shield... thats not even a vs and definitely not worth making a video and bragging about. go straight up combo both buffed and you'll probably lose and i don't even like fallen lmao.
    Yea seriously, a priest using a shield, heals and debuffs. What has ko come to? Facepalm...
    That's what priest is all about, if you don't wanna use the support skills and bash buttons like an idiot then go freaking warrior.

Fallen has much better gear, ofc OP will loose in a vs with just buffs considering he has much worse gear.

Little archer Senior Member

LOL what kind of vs was that. Spam duffing healing switching to shield... thats not even a vs and definitely not worth making a video and bragging about. go straight up combo both buffed and you'll probably lose and i don't even like fallen lmao. Gay ass vs imo. Not a bad overall video just this vs was gay and not really worth watching or even making it in the first place. Your bragging isnt necessary either you might be one of the best Bp in RLB, but considering the facts that there is only like 3 total BP's in RLB its a joke.
    what an idiot lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Yea seriously, a priest using a shield, heals and debuffs. What has ko come to? Facepalm...
    That's what priest is all about, if you don't wanna use the support skills and bash buttons like an idiot then go freaking warrior.

Fallen has much better gear, ofc OP will loose in a vs with just buffs considering he has much worse gear.
    Actually read my post i was commenting purely on the vs. His video yah duffs heals shield thats good as i said in my comment. And in a 1v1 video SPAM DUFFING and SPAM HEALING is the most boring thing. Wanna impress people beat him purely on combo.

/Facepalm learn to read

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what an idiot lol
    Read the comment idiot. And its my opinion ive seen better bps and how he brags oh if i had gear wouldn't even be fare(fair). He didnt show any parts in his video of ppl one shotting him like most ppl do lol. So fack off Razor

Banned

LOL what kind of vs was that. Spam duffing healing switching to shield... thats not even a vs and definitely not worth making a video and bragging about. go straight up combo both buffed and you'll probably lose and i don't even like fallen lmao.

Actually read my post i was commenting purely on the vs. His video yah duffs heals shield thats good as i said in my comment

/Facepalm learn to read
    You might not be able to comprehend but I commented on your comment about his vs vid but hey feel free to try again.
    /Facepalm learn to read

Purrminator Senior Member

Actually read my post i was commenting purely on the vs. His video yah duffs heals shield thats good as i said in my comment

/Facepalm learn to read

^ lol

You might not be able to comprehend but I commented on your comment about his vs vid but hey feel free to try again.
    /Facepalm learn to read
    Its a pointless vs. When your Spamming Complete heal, duffs and all that garbage, the vs could go on literally forever. No matter the gear. Its a stupid vs IMO like i said before and theres is abosultly no reason to waste your time making a video about it and THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT lol.

/Facepalm

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=3+fac...1t:429,r:0,s:0

^ lol

Its a pointless vs. When your Spamming Complete heal, duffs and all that garbage, the vs could go on literally forever. No matter the gear. Its a stupid vs IMO like i said before and theres is abosultly no reason to waste your time making a video about it and THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT lol.

/Facepalm

Redirect Notice
    Ppl are saying that its actually a part of the vs to duff and heal. And actually pretty much every1 agrees when its about a BP vs BP situation.

Little archer Senior Member

^ lol

/Facepalm
    yeah, literally could go forever as long as you can keep up the pace.

so according to you, comboing and potting alone takes more skill than comboing, potting, healing, duffing, timing cures, and equipping different items?

i thought so. you may have not liked the vid but thats just your opinion. guy has all the rights to brag, i havent watched but judging by the gear difference its just absurd, reminds me of the time i played usko lol

but tbh it all comes down to what you consider skilled and what you dont, and sadly it appears that your understanding of this game is very poor
    MrRapist likes this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)