Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique

This is a discussion on Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor do u really enjoy being that undergeared? i had below average gear because i couldnt help ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    do u really enjoy being that undergeared? i had below average gear because i couldnt help it (small clan guy, anvil terror and lack of patience for reselling) edit: gotta say it was pretty rewarding to kill dem babas though.

if i had the chance to be able to be really geared (without babashopping), i would have taken it lol.

but judging from your posts it seems like you arent really interested in that
    Would you rather watch someone in crazy gear soloing parties effortlessly or in average gear putting in tremendous effort for the kill.

tbh razor, i do and dont. It forces me to push myself into attempting things most people wouldnt normaly do with my kind of gear, and if i succeed at it i work on finding a way to do it more effectively. You can call it a forced learning process. Most people would work on getting their gear first, then work on skill later. Meanwhile, things dont turn out the way they want it to and end up either trying another class or quitting(unless they play for fun ofc, i play for the competition). and ofc nobody would like having this gear becoming the main target EVERY time u pk, at any moment u could get 1 shot by some random with 8s or 9s. Keeps me on my toes. Even if i had the chance to get babaed out id take it, but i wouldnt really need it. Things would get too easy from that standpoint. Then competition would be nonexistant, unless ofc someone of equal gear comes along, which is rare (dont think that many people in rlb have crazy gear). People misjudge me because of the way i am. I've been called cocky, egotistical, and most recently An Oracle. Im none of these things. Im just confident in what i do. I wish i could make the jump to cz, since some people claim my skill only lies in rlb...lol

Another reason ive stayed in the same gear is to prove most peoples assesments ofc. Gear doesnt make the player.

Little archer Senior Member

idk tanking entire parties sounds like fun

if with my subpar gear i was really good i always thought that if i had +9s it wouldnt be even funny lol to imagine how much ass i would kick

i like seeing big numbers in my info bar (in white letters mind you)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    idk tanking entire parties sounds like fun

if with my subpar gear i was really good i always thought that if i had +9s it wouldnt be even funny lol to imagine how much ass i would kick

i like seeing big numbers in my info bar (in white letters mind you)
    i go int from time to time to relax and count the red names in my dmg box. to do the same as bp id need a generous iron set donation. otherwise im BOBBIN N WEAVIN NIKKUH BOBBIN N WEAVIN

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

loled on crazywithit's post, theres 2 ways to do bp's vs, either hits only without heals/duff or all skill's such as duffs/cures and heals, i find last one more fun since it requires not combo only but also skillz to actually switch shield/wep in the right time.

Anyways nice video brop, and srry for not coming when ya called lol, could've been in there

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    loled on crazywithit's post, theres 2 ways to do bp's vs, either hits only without heals/duff or all skill's such as duffs/cures and heals, i find last one more fun since it requires not combo only but also skillz to actually switch shield/wep in the right time.

Anyways nice video brop, and srry for not coming when ya called lol, could've been in there
    ye we woulda had some nice 3-4 vs party goin if u showed up. u no how i be ....AYE

Banned for scamming.

booored to read all the comments but from the first page i see this jackass noob crazy or w/e his name is complaining about spamming heals and duff in a vs is unfair and pointless and not showing their skills? well as the others say, thats part of being a bp, if u can do all that then nobody can beat you, i watched the vs vid and i saw that overgeared bp getting raped cuz he dont knwo how to play a bp rolf, so crazy get lost dude... i dont know what u commented more but just leave it rolf

the pk was "ok" , can't rate more due ur limited gear , i know if u had better gear u'd do better no doubt , and alex's rating you as good priest and i've no doubts on his calls , but what i didnt liked much was switching that much shield on the vs , i personally used to make vs's as bp with debuffs,heals,cure everything possible less shield cus with shields it would take alot of time to take down a bp, Regardless your gear the rest was pretty decent , didnt liked the music tho.

wish i could see you with average gear atleast to show us more action , the ones that you got there were a bit " limited" if you get it , anyways gj.

music ,edits 4/10
    skills 7.8-8/10

Banned

Good Priest
    Bad Item's
    Bad Music

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    the pk was "ok" , can't rate more due ur limited gear , i know if u had better gear u'd do better no doubt , and alex's rating you as good priest and i've no doubts on his calls , but what i didnt liked much was switching that much shield on the vs , i personally used to make vs's as bp with debuffs,heals,cure everything possible less shield cus with shields it would take alot of time to take down a bp, Regardless your gear the rest was pretty decent , didnt liked the music tho.

wish i could see you with average gear atleast to show us more action , the ones that you got there were a bit " limited" if you get it , anyways gj.

music ,edits 4/10
    skills 7.8-8/10
    yea i understand what you mean with the shield switching, but that cat spams 900s almost 1ks on me without shield, compared to my 4-500s. i really had no choice. Better safe than sorry.

Banned Senior Member

To be honest, I don't understand all the bashing on crazywithit, especially from a retard like razor who clearly did not understand a word coming from crazywithit and blamed him of outrageous things. He stated his opinion, which is an acceptable one, and should not have been flamed like he'd been.
    I also have a problem with the shield spam, because the other guy wasn't using one and was using alot less heals/duffs aswell, whether this was pre-organized or just plain stupidity from that fallen guy is beyond my judgement.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    To be honest, I don't understand all the bashing on crazywithit, especially from a retard like razor who clearly did not understand a word coming from crazywithit and blamed him of outrageous things. He stated his opinion, which is an acceptable one, and should not have been flamed like he'd been.
    I also have a problem with the shield spam, because the other guy wasn't using one and was using alot less heals/duffs aswell, whether this was pre-organized or just plain stupidity from that fallen guy is beyond my judgement.
    for the second time, he spams me 900-1ks without shield. itd be way too easy for him to kil me without duffs, he just wasnt capable of doing so. The *other guy* wasnt using a shield or duffing/healing alot because he doesnt know how to do any of that as fast as i can. I told him to give it a try and he attempted it in later vses. Doesnt matter how noob someone i vs may be, ill never water down my usual style of play just because hes not at the same level. Everyone gets the same treatment. No babying. I hope for the sake of this community that i can find a decent bp to vs and actualy break things down in crayola colors. ill need alot more editing/pointing out to help the masses understand wats going on. Regardless, i thank you for the comment(really, i do). everyone has his/her own opinion!

Wow you cwesters are fail at knowing what a real bp is. In arena duffing or healing unless first agreeing on it makes you a fail bp from the beginning no matter what gear you have. As long as big and fallen agreed on duffs and heals it shouldn't be used in a vs. Also there is skill in multitasking, but in arena unless first agreeing prior to the vs that using more then pots and judgement is alright, then you shouldn't do anytime. If it was in a real pk zone then yea it is perfectly fine. I know what i'm talking about im 7 years as a bp on ares and I only used +8 str and a hb+8 with +1 uniques. Big your a good priest for your items i will give you that, I like the pk vid. The vs to me was pointless since bp vs bp is boring nowadays. Also it's a vs tho big throwing on a shield cause you will die fast in a vs makes you look bad sorry, but if I was fighting fallen or you I would strictly go straight up for the fight not play defense, even on ares in a bp vs we do not use our shields cause we know it's an arena vs so all I lose is what a few pots? that is nothing. Evenbp's without iron sets or crazy high items don't use a shield in a arena vs it just seems like your too scared to actually tank the damage. I know you all think comparing ares to cwest is pointless cause everyone is baba on ares, but coming from an old school player to you new school kids. Shields and duffs in an arena vs without agreeing to it is just noob.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
    Wow you cwesters are fail at knowing what a real bp is. In arena duffing or healing unless first agreeing on it makes you a fail bp from the beginning no matter what gear you have. As long as big and fallen agreed on duffs and heals it shouldn't be used in a vs. Also there is skill in multitasking, but in arena unless first agreeing prior to the vs that using more then pots and judgement is alright, then you shouldn't do anytime. If it was in a real pk zone then yea it is perfectly fine. I know what i'm talking about im 7 years as a bp on ares and I only used +8 str and a hb+8 with +1 uniques. Big your a good priest for your items i will give you that, I like the pk vid. The vs to me was pointless since bp vs bp is boring nowadays. Also it's a vs tho big throwing on a shield cause you will die fast in a vs makes you look bad sorry, but if I was fighting fallen or you I would strictly go straight up for the fight not play defense, even on ares in a bp vs we do not use our shields cause we know it's an arena vs so all I lose is what a few pots? that is nothing. Evenbp's without iron sets or crazy high items don't use a shield in a arena vs it just seems like your too scared to actually tank the damage. I know you all think comparing ares to cwest is pointless cause everyone is baba on ares, but coming from an old school player to you new school kids. Shields and duffs in an arena vs without agreeing to it is just noob.
    sigh, yet another one. i give up on explanations. thnx for the comment Lotus! ill get 2 hit like a man next time just for u baba <3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
    tl;dr

only thing i tried to do was explaining how skill is actually measured, and how giving 0 credit to the op for beating someone that outgears him 20x was unfair.

@aviv no you

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    sigh, yet another one. i give up on explanations. thnx for the comment Lotus! ill get 2 hit like a man next time just for u baba <3
    XD sorry don't call me baba I am no where close to one and I was just saying in arena its weak to use a shield unless pre determined. You never stated that you and fallen were going at it with all items and skills allowed. If you agreed to that then yea the vs vid was worth it, but your pretty good for those items I do give you a big compliment for that. Escpecially in these days on ko.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)