Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique

This is a discussion on Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Crazywithit Your so like "Oh this game is so easy i need a challenge blah blah blah" ...
Page: 6

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    Your so like "Oh this game is so easy i need a challenge blah blah blah"

its annoying, your not good enough to be like im the best i could beat every Bp out there to brag that much and saying i dont want better gear and all this shit its like stfu. Especially when you get one shot all the time lmfao..
    wow... you just can't let it go can you?, well ain't this game easy?, just look at the guys that plays nowadays in ard/RLB, who is GG enough to even mention?, either people are baba'd or just suck badly.
    I got nothing about Babas i'm baba myself, but i don't consider myself GG either, i wanna see you do the same as Teddy does in his gear, if you are still as good as you might think, then gratz to you, but flaming Teddy cause he give himself a boost is just ridicilous, i love when people tells me i'm GG, it's a good feeling, i bet everyone thinks that to be honest.
    matter of fact i hate people boosting their Ego for no damn reason, when they clearly suck and they say other people suck, that is annoying i agree that ego-boosters is annoying, but Teddy got a reason, he's GG, he can beat every BP in RLB atm, so i give him credits for that, but if he wasn't the best atm i would tell him to stop braging, but well he's the best so gratz Teddy <3

but yeah, go and relax for a little while.

Little archer Senior Member

he thinks that one shotting people is a skilled thing to do, thats where i know that any sort of argument with him will prove to be futile.

he doesnt quite understand how this game works :|

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    calm down.
    no one likes you stop talking lol

he thinks that one shotting people is a skilled thing to do, thats where i know that any sort of argument with him will prove to be futile.

he doesnt quite understand how this game works :|
    Never said one shotting takes skill but i cant help it when all i do is spike and he is dead. I dont quite understand the game lol? Based on the facts you have on me you look stupid becuase you really cant make any accurate statement for all you know i could destroy you in this game. so do me a favor and just quit commenting on my stuff and about me because you don't know anything, go back to your own thread about being poor and complaining how you cant make money... < and i dont know this game works.... LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    wow... you just can't let it go can you?, well ain't this game easy?, just look at the guys that plays nowadays in ard/RLB, who is GG enough to even mention?, either people are baba'd or just suck badly.
    I got nothing about Babas i'm baba myself, but i don't consider myself GG either, i wanna see you do the same as Teddy does in his gear, if you are still as good as you might think, then gratz to you, but flaming Teddy cause he give himself a boost is just ridicilous, i love when people tells me i'm GG, it's a good feeling, i bet everyone thinks that to be honest.
    matter of fact i hate people boosting their Ego for no damn reason, when they clearly suck and they say other people suck, that is annoying i agree that ego-boosters is annoying, but Teddy got a reason, he's GG, he can beat every BP in RLB atm, so i give him credits for that, but if he wasn't the best atm i would tell him to stop braging, but well he's the best so gratz Teddy <3

but yeah, go and relax for a little while.
    Who are you lol? I don't remember ever talking to you so how about you just stop. And wow best BP in rlb atm? theres literally 2 Bps in RLB not that hard to be the best...

Never said one shotting takes skill but i cant help it when all i do is spike and he is dead. I dont quite understand the game lol? Based on the facts you have on me you look stupid becuase you really cant make any accurate statement for all you know i could destroy you in this game. so do me a favor and just quit commenting on my stuff and about me because you don't know anything, go back to your own thread about being poor and complaining how you cant make money... < and i dont know this game works.... LMFAO

Who are you lol? I don't remember ever talking to you so how about you just stop. And wow best BP in rlb atm? theres literally 2 Bps in RLB not that hard to be the best...

umad? ROFL yes you are LOL i bet you are raging SO hard l m f a o

kid dont be MAD

umad? ROFL yes you are LOL i bet you are raging SO hard l m f a o

kid dont be MAD
    why would i be mad lol

and honestly people are still are saying "you mad bro?" how old are you lmfao

lmfao still mad HAHA

lmfao still mad HAHA
    LOL still immature

im just typing the same way you are ROFL

LOL dont be mad

im just typing the same way you are ROFL

LOL dont be mad
    keep saying you mad and making yourself looking fucking stupid and immature. No wonder no one on this forum likes you lol

oh no you didnt! THE ANGER IS STRONG ON THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    i have no choice but to agree with that :P, alot of people have been tellin me its a pretty dull vid. I know if i pointed out exactly why i did the things the way i did them(canceling cures, certain duffs, 1920/10k pot combos, lag move tricks etc) the wow effect would increase 100 fold. Theres a reason behind every little thing i do, from my position in a battle to animation timing. Got a new computer so ill have more flexibility with the editing. Anyone care to give me a few pointers on sony vegas? Im far from pro at editing lol. FARRRRRRRRRRR FAR FAR FAR

far...
    'i know why u cancel cures or dufes sometimes im not that nubish can notice a good priest when i see one :P

Anyone care to give me a few pointers on sony vegas? Im far from pro at editing lol. FARRRRRRRRRRR FAR FAR FAR
    I can help you with sony vegas if you need help, I'm too lazy to fraps clips myself nowadays enymore...and I actually like editing
    Otherway said my computer too bad for fraps nowadays.
    Can't really take serious footage without lagging like hell .__.

Anyway skilled priest and good clips compared to your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    I can help you with sony vegas if you need help, I'm too lazy to fraps clips myself nowadays enymore...and I actually like editing
    Otherway said my computer too bad for fraps nowadays.
    Can't really take serious footage without lagging like hell .__.

Anyway skilled priest and good clips compared to your gear.
    nice, you got msn/vent/ts/xfire , watever u have leme no.

Purrminator Senior Member

keep saying you mad and making yourself looking fucking stupid and immature. No wonder no one on this forum likes you lol
    lol wait, so you where ImN4sty? no wonder you are mad, damn me and matt owned your ass so many times i almost started crying <3

i'm starting to like razor, tho i can't say the same about you...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)