Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique

This is a discussion on Knight Online Rlb Bp TheBig0ne - Don't Sweat The Technique within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; those are your last comments, in the first ones you clearly stated that fallen was a buffer but whatever kid, ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

those are your last comments, in the first ones you clearly stated that fallen was a buffer but whatever kid, have your way. im sure im not the one looking retarded atm :P

and duh, if fallen didnt heal or duff when it was agreed to be allowed... maybe it is because hes dumb?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

IMO he can brag all he wants, he's rocking 7's and still gets very good footage and he actually has skills.

the thing that crazy doesnt realize cause hes talking shit before watching the whole video, is that fallen was trying to do and copy bigone but couldnt keep up with him. he would run in thinking he could easily take him on the first vs cause hes so overgeared and lost. so in all the vs's you see fallen try harder and harder to copy and keep up with big and fails. thats true skill. this is how GOOD bp vs's are and should be. using the skills which make bps good/ worth playing

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    lol, i was feeling the same way throughtout all the vses...he was barely any competition. i would rather someone more skilled in the same gear to vs than someone in full 9s and 3s. im not at all satisfied with those vses. tbh ive vsed better bps on sexyko...bro?

just finished readin through this thread...omagad u need a prescription or sumtin. im guessin you havn't gotten very far playing a bp? unfortunately there are alot of bps that think like you. vsing with all those skills is a mindnumbing experience that they rather not tamper with. some of them prefer not to do bp vs's because they arent very good at it, and others REFUSE to do bp vses because they know if they did a warrior vses(seeing such a large gear gap between the 2 of us) they would no doubt win. If you cant hold your own in a bp vs, there is no way in hell youll be able to do what i do on a daily basis. Most bps nowadays either just run with shield on ALL DAY while getting hit (scared theyll die if they pull out 2h at wrong time) or never put shield on (the funniest) proclaiming the status of a Retarded Warrior Reject (RWR for short). So, would you rather go for the easy win? OR, now bear with me, learn your class in and out to the point where everything comes naturaly?
    Vsing with all those skills? its not that hard i was a bp on other servers and on this one for short time til i wanted something that didn't get duffed on shotted. So i went sin and probably was one of the best sins in RLB when i did play and still can whoop some ass with my current gear. I do applaude you though for staying BP with such SHIT gear. Maybe instead of wasting gbs on sc maybe save up for some better gear. Idk how you stay bp when you constantly a one shot.

All in all good Bp. Just vs was bad IMO.

And im not talking shit im just pointing out something i think is pointless and shouldnt be bragging about. Guys are taking this to personal, im merely pointing something out and said multiple times that the video and he is a good Bp just dont respect the vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    Vsing with all those skills? its not that hard i was a bp on other servers and on this one for short time til i wanted something that didn't get duffed on shotted. So i went sin and probably was one of the best sins in RLB when i did play and still can whoop some ass with my current gear. I do applaude you though for staying BP with such SHIT gear. Maybe instead of wasting gbs on sc maybe save up for some better gear. Idk how you stay bp when you constantly a one shot.

All in all good Bp. Just vs was bad IMO.
    if it wasnt that hard ko would be full of bps. they are the most op class in the game, have been since the very beginning. and i remember your rogue in rlb when i was orc, you were nowhere near one of the best. On a lighter tone, if i felt i needed more gear i would have bought more gear. I am not a gear dependant person. I never had the advantage most people have today. Time to merch, do trades, farm bosses etc. I would buy scrolls and pk, then logout. If 7s and olds got the job done then thats all i needed.

ah, and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    if it wasnt that hard ko would be full of bps. they are the most op class in the game, have been since the very beginning. and i remember your rogue in rlb when i was orc, you were nowhere near one of the best. On a lighter tone, if i felt i needed more gear i would have bought more gear. I am not a gear dependant person. I never had the advantage most people have today. Time to merch, do trades, farm bosses etc. I would buy scrolls and pk, then logout. If 7s and olds got the job done then thats all i needed.

ah, and thank you!
    no where near the best sin in rlb? lol i beat d4n your little buddy with his current gear when i was missing 2 ears with a shard8 and both used 400ac. and if you wanna vs we can i can use some of my quest items and shit on you.Marlonbrando all +9s beat him only using 400ac unbuffed while he was buffed 800ac and i can take any sin to sexyko and shit on them and especially one shot you so go vs some more ppl duffing running and shielding in arena what a joke.

You think your so good its not hard to combo switch items and duff and run around go do a real vs and post it on here so we can all laugh.

Gratz on being the best BP in rlb when there are only you and fallen that play bps lol.... and as Razor stated maybe fallen is just dumb. which puts you on top congratulations lol

ah and thanks.

god damn lol i just watched the full vs video and fallen is garbage LOL
    Last edited by Crazywithit; 03-14-2012 at 02:44 PM.

im lvling my friends bp and omg they own only downside is the low def :/ but i dont have anything for the vid, the song u posted just made me come here coz i like bboy songs especially this one. Popular pop & lock song <3 best ever <3

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    no where near the best sin in rlb? lol i beat d4n your little buddy with his current gear when i was missing 2 ears with a shard8 and both used 400ac. and if you wanna vs we can i can use some of my quest items and shit on you.Marlonbrando all +9s beat him only using 400ac unbuffed while he was buffed 800ac and i can take any sin to sexyko and shit on them and especially one shot you so go vs some more ppl duffing running and shielding in arena what a joke.

You think your so good its not hard to combo switch items and duff and run around go do a real vs and post it on here so we can all laugh.

Gratz on being the best BP in rlb when there are only you and fallen that play bps lol.... and as Razor stated maybe fallen is just dumb. which puts you on top congratulations lol

ah and thanks.

god damn lol i just watched the full vs video and fallen is garbage LOL
    mk cupcake

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Gj teddy, Liked it. Already knew you were a skilled bp... nonetheless pk'ing with this gear is hella awsome

The tards complaing about a bp vsing, using a shield/duffs/heals need to learn what a battle PRIEST is. Specially in a bp vs bp vs, when one outgears the other tremendously like is this guy serious...

Keep on bitching nabbies..! xD

Goodjob Teddy, Keep it going I Really enjoyed it
    music 4/10
    quality 4/10
    pk, action and skills 9/10

pretty damn good skills right there bro..

keep it up and take fraps with a better program. your videos can make a hit!

nice to have at least a few skilled and non-cheating humans in RLB ^^

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

good action and i'm sure you're a good BP but to me it seems like in an organized fight in RLB (if there are ever any 8 v 8s,) your gear simply can't hold up to tank and you would be dominated... but maybe i'm wrong. great video though, would have liked to see bigger fights ofc

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    good action and i'm sure you're a good BP but to me it seems like in an organized fight in RLB (if there are ever any 8 v 8s,) your gear simply can't hold up to tank and you would be dominated... but maybe i'm wrong. great video though, would have liked to see bigger fights ofc
    ty, and yea your right about that. In a 8vs8 all it would take is a well organized group following duffs and id go down like a wet noodle. Everyone has their limits. Fortunately, its hard to get any group to perform that well on this server unless they all have ventrilo and common sense.

Little archer Senior Member

do u really enjoy being that undergeared? i had below average gear because i couldnt help it (small clan guy, anvil terror and lack of patience for reselling) edit: gotta say it was pretty rewarding to kill dem babas though.

if i had the chance to be able to be really geared (without babashopping), i would have taken it lol.

but judging from your posts it seems like you arent really interested in that

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)