Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knight Online YouTube channel

This is a discussion on Knight Online YouTube channel within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey hi hello fellow KO fans. As the community of knightonlineworld.pl(polish site so probably no point in visiting :P) we ...
Page: 1

jatokor

Default Knight Online YouTube channel

Hey hi hello fellow KO fans. As the community of knightonlineworld.pl(polish site so probably no point in visiting :P) we have decided to make a special channel at youtube only with KO movies. I'm here to present you what we have done so far!

The link: YouTube - knightonlineworldPL's Channel

As you can see we are still uploading videos, still describing etc, all takes time. So far we have downloaded and prepared all working links from here to be uploaded. Also we have re uploaded few movies from youtube.

Enjoy the channel and have fun .

Would you like to see your video at our channel? Let us know about it! Write an email at [email protected] or message at youtube.

Also we are waiting for your opinions , you can suggest videos to be uploaded (here, mail or youtube) . some videos may be misnamed etc. Lets make it useful .

PurEppOwnage

nice channel, thanks for the uploads

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Hmm I see some videos I haven't watched yet. My advice would be not to upload every single movie, only the good(or at least decent) ones. Cause people who are new to KO don't know which is worth to watch by the name of the video.

jatokor

The question is which one is a good movie ? Who would decide about it? So far it's mostly from ko4life movie collection and movies suggested by users of knightonlineworld.pl

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jatokor View Post
    The question is which one is a good movie ? Who would decide about it? So far it's mostly from ko4life movie collection and movies suggested by users of knightonlineworld.pl
    Your list, you decide which one is good or worth to watch. Otherwise the phrase "legends" lose its' meaning.

AndyJH

Pff. Copied meh I was in process of uploading all 300+ lol (mainly to increase hits to my own youtube channel) ^_^

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Finally something to kill time with.. thank you for the uploads, really good idea !

/Subscribing

looking forward to it subscribed

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

subscribed . nice work

if possible upload ALL the video's from a sin called :Chris or Chris:?

and a while back there was a vid from the start of a server, pathos maybe. And it had a warrior, Priest and sin all called Mr, Ms and Mrs (I think)

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

just a suggestion, put all of HitMachine's vid in there i think there's like 4 full pk vids

Banned

y doesnt any music work on any of the vids or am i unlucky and only watched the vids with no music lol

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by Classics View Post
    y doesnt any music work on any of the vids or am i unlucky and only watched the vids with no music lol
    Copyright claims usually, it's why I was uploading mine to filefront and megavideo lol aswell

jatokor

I'm glad that you like the idea and that you are subscribing the channel. I'm still waiting for suggestions .

@ShallWeHaveAFootRace? yes it is . It would be easier if you send me links to videos(doesn't matter if it is youtube, rapidshare, filefront etc).

@SizzleMyNizzle there are few of his videos uploaded already and probably few more will be soon, so far I have prepared his videos which are linked in ko4life's video collection topic(and are working because not all are working)

@Classics you probably only watched videos with disabled music but most of them are with sound , to bad that a lot of videos are disabled in some countries

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by jatokor View Post
    I'm glad that you like the idea and that you are subscribing the channel. I'm still waiting for suggestions .

@ShallWeHaveAFootRace? yes it is . It would be easier if you send me links to videos(doesn't matter if it is youtube, rapidshare, filefront etc).

@SizzleMyNizzle there are few of his videos uploaded already and probably few more will be soon, so far I have prepared his videos which are linked in ko4life's video collection topic(and are working because not all are working)

@Classics you probably only watched videos with disabled music but most of them are with sound , to bad that a lot of videos are disabled in some countries
    No shit, I'm from England and 4oD ban me from watching English videos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast