Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KnightOnline |NOMAK Assassin's Pk Video Akara

This is a discussion on KnightOnline |NOMAK Assassin's Pk Video Akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, not bad, kinda short... I noticed you fail alot on red skills and for a realy little period of ...
Page: 2

Well, not bad, kinda short... I noticed you fail alot on red skills and for a realy little period of time your minor stops.. not only on the coldown, you just dont use it... maybe i saw bad

I like the edeting, QUality is great. But using those Pots sucks, its unfair if they where using regular pots. its like doing VS with undy if the other guy has 2K scrolls its frowned upon. But over all the movie was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well it`s more like trailer ^^
    regaaaaaaaaaaaay <3

ooh my old char...! nice and short movie dude. keep pking and making movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post
    regaaaaaaaaaaaay <3

ooh my old char...! nice and short movie dude. keep pking and making movies.
    Sry dude, but I've sold the char to a friend because some other things has immersed in my life, which are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    I like the edeting, QUality is great. But using those Pots sucks, its unfair if they where using regular pots. its like doing VS with undy if the other guy has 2K scrolls its frowned upon. But over all the movie was cool.
    Don't worry, I've covered that. Actually, because of that, I didn't want to show you an awsome vs with a baba, but I was using Crisis and Ibexs pots and he was using 720/1920 pots... Other then that, everyone has the same pots as me.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    the sin he was vsing was 83 so...

maybe u opponets in vs wan't use those new pots... and it must be a trailer lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12