Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

KnightOnlinePro Animosity vs NoBodyCanStopUs

This is a discussion on KnightOnlinePro Animosity vs NoBodyCanStopUs within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR Ur hilarious, im only playing sin... I created the warrior at the time i had a ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Ur hilarious, im only playing sin... I created the warrior at the time i had a shit pc with 2 fps, now since i got a better one i only play sin, as it is my main class to play. Still i guarantee you i'd beat anyone in your clan at all times with any class. Stop asslicking dylan, ur looking a little bit gay tho. #nova and town bro, nova and town.
    In that video, do you see anyone pressing town? are you that kind of retarded , your brain is just awful as shit man.
    im not asslicking him , we both in same clan, even tho i didnt back up him, i come here just to let you know how ridiculous you are .
    I've been beat you in sin vs sin in some server (prolly xionako or smth i dont remember) i win you at Half HP and you die. You use the name Yougitowndbyscreamer.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    ]

1.He didnt ask any opinion from anyone
    2.In the main post, its clearly said, "don't mind commenting if you don't like mage video's or have problems with Psko."
    3.Do you understand Englýs kanka ?

Everyone in my clan beat your so easy, and you are the most unskilled rogue and went to Warrior to use 3 skill because you cant manage the rest button to play sin.

Man you should get a life and fck off, you are fcking retarded kid that doesnt even know what you are doing , you could just lick your clan and be their asslicker.

cya
    ScreameR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    Thats not my clan... my clan is FinalLegacy and those clan you are vsing is ThunderCatzzz.

Even tho it just was from 2-3 people you vsing, all of them are just new to ThunderCatzzz, they just joined like 1 months ago or so.
    If you really interesting in doing 8 versus 8 , i will get my team ready and you get urs.

My clan are made By Kallop, Dylan , Ayounn and Me.

Have fun,
    hey my pms always open for you.

In that video, do you see anyone pressing town? are you that kind of retarded , your brain is just awful as shit man.
    im not asslicking him , we both in same clan, even tho i didnt back up him, i come here just to let you know how ridiculous you are .
    I've been beat you in sin vs sin in some server (prolly xionako or smth i dont remember) i win you at Half HP and you die. You use the name Yougitowndbyscreamer.
    Sorry to say but i didn't play XionaKO. I tried it out once, but didn't go cz according to the fact i didn't like the server setup. Someone has much fantasy in here No, i don't use Yougitowndbyscreamer. I used to have YouGotPwndByScreameR which was.. years ago.

Thats not my clan... my clan is FinalLegacy and those clan you are vsing is ThunderCatzzz.

Even tho it just was from 2-3 people you vsing, all of them are just new to ThunderCatzzz, they just joined like 1 months ago or so.
    If you really interesting in doing 8 versus 8 , i will get my team ready and you get urs.

My clan are made By Kallop, Dylan , Ayounn and Me.

Have fun,
    hey my pms always open for you.
    we are up for 2 vs 2 if you want
    rogue duffer vs rogue duffer

last time we was trying to do 2 vs 2 but some1 said i go eat and didnt answer for like 1 week xD

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post

last time we was trying to do 2 vs 2 but some1 said i go eat and didnt answer for like 1 week xD
    i cant play sin on USKO style due to some diff between the old system and new (on the way learning it) but i will be warrior and my friend as a priest.

when ya ready pms.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post

that must've been a big happy meal

Little archer Senior Member

yet another clean thread tainted by the cancer crew.

smh
    Bathory and zuka like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12