Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KO Love Story Part 2

This is a discussion on KO Love Story Part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue Lol, the sequel is pretty good and pretty entertaining, but the first is still the best. ...
Page: 3

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue

Lol, the sequel is pretty good and pretty entertaining, but the first is still the best. Not that its necessarily a bad thing, I think the original is just tough to surpass *^_^ .
    Much as I hate to admit it...I think the original is better as well. Sometimes its hard to outdo something like that.

There will be a part three.....I won't say what it will be at this point..and the third part will be the last.

bukovski

nah 1 part is beter but this one is not bad :P next time you can call me to do some beter vids :P

bukovski

nah 1 part is beter but this one is not bad :P next time you can call me to do some beter vids :P

Lemon

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

Lol, the sequel is pretty good and pretty entertaining, but the first is still the best. Not that its necessarily a bad thing, I think the original is just tough to surpass *^_^ .
    Much as I hate to admit it...I think the original is better as well. Sometimes its hard to outdo something like that.

There will be a part three.....I won't say what it will be at this point..and the third part will be the last.[/b]
    Ooooh a trilogy. Like "Lord Of the Rings" or "The Matrix". You should ask Kevin Jackson for a hand if you need it. Anyway, if you think about the two movies I stated you already see that their second parts were not as good as their firsts.

Holy, Lance and Zan Incestuous 3way ftw.

Lemon

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

There will be a part three.....I won't say what it will be at this point..and the third part will be the last.[/b]
    Ooooh a trilogy. Like "Lord Of the Rings" or "The Matrix". You should ask Kevin Jackson for a hand if you need it. Anyway, if you think about the two movies I stated you already see that their second parts were not as good as their firsts.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Nice Movie agian hehehe

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Nice Movie agian hehehe

Originally posted by Lemon

Maybe you can get Holy, Lance and Zan to be an incestuous gay 3 way?

HAHAHAHAH ur funny...shaadddapp beeshhh

Maybe you can get Holy, Lance and Zan to be an incestuous gay 3 way?

HAHAHAHAH ur funny...shaadddapp beeshhh

Pixiecatt

Lemon..yer a sick pup and really need to get a life......hehehehehe. :rollseyes:

Pixiecatt

Lemon..yer a sick pup and really need to get a life......hehehehehe. :rollseyes:

tolgahan

threesome..
    lucky orc
    and nice video

tolgahan

threesome..
    lucky orc
    and nice video

this one was better keep it up imo!

And I'm sure that you could make up something fun about MiraMax's first meeting with a woman

this one was better keep it up imo!

And I'm sure that you could make up something fun about MiraMax's first meeting with a woman

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast