Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ko movie Projeckt

This is a discussion on Ko movie Projeckt within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; put chabo in this movie plx! gj cant wait for tha movie...
Page: 2

put chabo in this movie plx! gj cant wait for tha movie

more opinions plz ...

Nanu

Good idea and since ur working with this off free time too I think it will be great!

~Yours,

gl im looking forward to it the preview looks pretty sweet ^_^

the trailer is ... not as good as i thought for a pro editor :S

Well maby it coult have been don betther but at my work people arnt waiting for flashy efeckts and as my topic says i made it in about 2 houres witch is kinda fast.

And plz let me hear what u dont like about it so i can make it up to you in the big one ^^.

the trailer is ... not as good as i thought for a pro editor :S[/b]

Banned

lol your fulltime jobb is editing?

and i see this video is done in sony vegas? i can do what you do, and mayb even better. And my school hasnt even started on video editing.. it will start after the first half year is done, then ill show you some serious editing

a lot of flaming today ...

Its made in soney vegas becous its easy to use for these things and dosnt take mutch time. I coult have used aftereffeckts but for something that dosnt pay me i am not intending to punt hunderts of houres into it. Afcouse i was intending to put a lot of time into it but i still have a life and indeed a job i want to keep.

If ure that great feel free to do it your self. If all u guys kan do is wine why shoult i make a movie for u ? Btw thx for all u guys that did suport the idee i hade some good pm,s witch gave me good inspiration but thats kinda all gone now ...

Seems like u dont want me to make it then thats fine whit me. If somone els wants to take it over, i made a script ( ore a scatchie version of it ) what the basic idee for the movie if ure intrested in it pm me ( only if ure realy intending to use it ore somthing in that way ).

Yours sinsirly.

calm down, both of you...

Banned

a lot of flaming today ...

Its made in soney vegas becous its easy to use for these things and dosnt take mutch time. I coult have used aftereffeckts but for something that dosnt pay me i am not intending to punt hunderts of houres into it. Afcouse i was intending to put a lot of time into it but i still have a life and indeed a job i want to keep.

If ure that great feel free to do it your self. If all u guys kan do is wine why shoult i make a movie for u ? Btw thx for all u guys that did suport the idee i hade some good pm,s witch gave me good inspiration but thats kinda all gone now ...

Seems like u dont want me to make it then thats fine whit me. If somone els wants to take it over, i made a script ( ore a scatchie version of it ) what the basic idee for the movie if ure intrested in it pm me ( only if ure realy intending to use it ore somthing in that way ).

Yours sinsirly.[/b]

ya i got a little carried away. Its nice and shit, just that i was expecting so much more from a guy that gets paid doing this. Anyway, i hope you finish this project, and if you don't elkar and me can take it from you

As i alraddy sade i made this trailer fast. And i am not all that into special effeckt. I realy like a well timed projeckts more. Atm i dont realy feel like making it but just out of intrest i will watch your movies if u realy do stuff i cant you can make the movie, if i can i will prove your wrong whit the big movie ^^. Good idee ?

Arthurios

Ziet er goed uit man in 2 uurtjes tijd, let wel een beetje op je engels he ^^ veel foutjes

Nice job, cant wait till the movie.

Banned

As i alraddy sade i made this trailer fast. And i am not all that into special effeckt. I realy like a well timed projeckts more. Atm i dont realy feel like making it but just out of intrest i will watch your movies if u realy do stuff i cant you can make the movie, if i can i will prove your wrong whit the big movie ^^. Good idee ?[/b]

hehe, you can do everything i can.. but then again, i'm not doing this for a living :P
    just a hobby. And most of my videos are done in 1 day cuz i dont want to destroy the pk with 2 much editing (+ im lazy like fuck)

I would rather see you do it so i can do something better afterwards

lil_mageskillz

nice trailer cant waite for the whole thing :P

Well when u look tv do u ever see a super special looking effect ore so ? Except from movies and music video,s there just not used that much. I don't know if u have Adobe Premiere on your pc but try to get special effects out of that ... If u take a normal episode of series u watch ( random 60 min long ) witch doesn't look that hard to edit, well that takes an average of 80 hours to edit ...

Keep that in mind next time u say "doesn't look al that special".

And i use vegas because it makes it so much easier, whit most times a good result. If u have comments plz make them in a way i can use em like what would make it better instead of just saying its not good.

Thx for al good comments again and i already have 2 min of the movie so far :P.

Hoe is m,n engels nu XD ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast