Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ko movie Projeckt

This is a discussion on Ko movie Projeckt within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Al wat beter vergeet niet het is : or in plaats van ore (ore is een edelmetaal achtig gedoe) good ...
Page: 3

Arthurios

Al wat beter vergeet niet het is : or in plaats van ore (ore is een edelmetaal achtig gedoe)

good luck with the movie, looking forward to it.

I think malish video's can help .. Goutsi also can help take some advise from him .

Banned

well when I saw in ur topic that you're a Pro Editor I tought that your trailer will be a lil bit better than that x). there're better effects on Vegas as Far I know, but it seems that u know work with that. I made some videos like 5 months ago if u want to use some clips tell me by pm xD. well Good Luck with ur project
    btw.. what version of sony vegas are u using?

well when I saw in ur topic that you're a Pro Editor I tought that your trailer will be a lil bit better than that x). There're better effects on Vegas as Far I know, but it seems that u know work with that. I made some videos like 5 months ago if u want to use some clips tell me by pm xD. well Good Luck with ur project
    btw.. what version of sony vegas are u using?[/b]
    I use adobe premiere after effeckts avid and 3d max for my work, But for this movie i use Soney vegas 8 pro becouse its so mutch easyer. And stop flaming on the profesional part, i make my money whit it dosnt that make me a profesional? Oke, i dont make blokbuster movie,s ore femous video clip,s but if you read the previos posts you should alraddy seen my expanation several times ... And flashy effecks dont make a good movie ...

I will have a look if i dont have em alraddy if not ill pm you ^^

i liked it gj

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123