Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO movies for download

This is a discussion on KO movies for download within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow salmin vs 4yorik so good btw how come he can kill that turk -.- pedal + (+9 ) + ...
Page: 4

HaMaD

wow salmin vs 4yorik so good

btw how come he can kill that turk -.-

pedal + (+9 ) + (+3)

way too hard

anyway keep it up

bump

go up there

Hi all,

At first thx for uploading them all, i didnt have all the ko movies yet but thx to you now i do .

Some pre info about me.

I am a profecional edditer . My job is also edditing ( full time job ) h34r: . Iv been playing ko for about 4 years now but never was gooed enough myself to make a movie ( i mean who want to see a well edited movie will the car gets owned all the time ).

But thes movie are all realy good ( whith exceptions :lol: ). And i am planning to make an mix up movie of it. It will be like a trailer and a bit of a story about how ko has advanced in these last years.
    It will be long sized projeckt witch means that it wont be raddy in weeks more in months :mellow: .

BUT befor i put a lot of my free time in to this i want to hear your opinions about this idee! And if there are some players the woult not like there movie to be used to reply this to me.

SO LET ME HEAR FROM YOU. And if there are any questions conserning this movie feel free to pm ore reply!

I hope to hears from you guys soon.

yours sincerely ...

up and stay

playboy

+1 this topic should be pinned cos Elkar made amazing job, and made collectin KO movies a lot easier for everyone by makin this.

vote for pinned topic

YES 1 - 0 NO

+1 this topic should be pinned cos Elkar made amazing job, and made collectin KO movies a lot easier for everyone by makin this.

vote for pinned topic

YES 1 - 0 NO[/b]
    thx man, if you know anyone, try to contact any admin, coz Felix is just lazy ass :-)

Lot of good vids are missing, seems like u care more about the editting than the footage self. Some uber crappy vids in it and movies like bfd , theawakening, justfunkypk and lot's more r missing....

Imo there should be more "good pk footage" movies in it and less "crap pk vids with "good" effects and editting".
    This is a ko forum (where footage should be the most impartant thing) after all not a "show me ur editting skills forum".

Don't really care if u decide to flame me for this, just my 2 cents.

nonetheless heads up for the compilation.

bfd , theawakening, justfunkypk and lot's more r missing....[/b]

never heard about them... i was collecting it for years from this forum and koraking forum, no youtube no any other forum. but ofc i could miss some

it woult help more if you would give hime the links :/ ...

never heard about them... i was collecting it for years from this forum and koraking forum, no youtube no any other forum. but ofc i could miss some[/b]
    some people claim that bfd his mage pk vid is the best one ever made... allthought quality isn't that good.

Paradigm very skilled warrior just when rofd came out made like 4 movies all excellent ones, the best one being funky imo good quality and good footage. Might also wonna look under his alias "fountainhead and pdm buffy". -> end of 2006 like 4-5 topics about his movies , never got a negative reply on it...

Kinshi... made 2 movies theawakening and memoir, got a good story line in it , very good editting and the footage is just WOW, might also wonna look in IIIIIII his topic. "ko movie highlights". Some people told him that these movies should be in it for sure.

All have been posted on ko4life and had shitloads of good comments on it, yet you didn't hear about them. But crap movies like B4m are in it

some people claim that bfd his mage pk vid is the best one ever made... allthought quality isn't that good.

Paradigm very skilled warrior just when rofd came out made like 4 movies all excellent ones, the best one being funky imo good quality and good footage. Might also wonna look under his alias "fountainhead and pdm buffy". -> end of 2006 like 4-5 topics about his movies , never got a negative reply on it...

Kinshi... made 2 movies theawakening and memoir, got a good story line in it , very good editting and the footage is just WOW, might also wonna look in IIIIIII his topic. "ko movie highlights". Some people told him that these movies should be in it for sure.

All have been posted on ko4life and had shitloads of good comments on it, yet you didn't hear about them. But crap movies like B4m are in it [/b]
    bfd .. i had his movie probably, but if it isnt there i deleted it probably.

yeah some crappy movies are there. coz in years 2006 and 2007 i was saving all movies i have downloaded. but this year im saving only good ones.

úp

rasta

omfg pin it, its a very nice collection, so why shouldnt it be pinned?

up

knightkiller

up[/b]
    ask any admin to keep ur topic up, so u won't need write UP anymore.
    as far I know the up option is more used on CLAN SECTION, I dunno if we can do that on MEDIA.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast