Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pk Bloobers

This is a discussion on Pk Bloobers within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok.. so I've heard alot of requests for some bloopers - here's a complete cluster-fuck. For whatever reason, we couldn't ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Default Pk Bloobers

Ok.. so I've heard alot of requests for some bloopers - here's a complete cluster-fuck. For whatever reason, we couldn't get it together here, on vent, this was hysterical. After all was said and done tho, we got the job done.

Please, I would love to hear feedback on this video. The transitions, the music, etc. This is my first "real" attempt @ a video. My combo left much to be desired.. I know - I'm working on compiling a decent pk movie - but I want to make something entertaining -

Anyhow Music

1 Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei
    2 Woo Hoo - 5,6,7,8's
    3 Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei

There were so many ppl to put in the credits.. I'll just have to make lots of pk video's...

anyhow.. /prepares to take notes

http://files.filefront.com/taugoofinoffwmv...;/fileinfo.html

MaXDamaGe

Short but nice ^_^

the_DEAN

:wub: :wub: :wub: if we have some faster cure or heals there it ll be better we was duffed from the start till the end!!!!Nice my friend!!!You need to make a bigger one

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

one knows he is the ass kickzor when appears on credits but not in the movie :wub:

too bad wakoo was buying me premium cuz otherwise that fight would have been totally different :lol:

Cleatus

Right, well... Dean, I have some good harpy / darkmare / golem raids, and some fantasic HB clips. I have some where our party is flat out pwning the cz, minutes go by and there are many kills, and the only ones in all of cz killing are us dont' worry, good pk is coming -

Lol @ Dro, this started out as being a regular pk video, but when I saw this fight with UK a second time, I had to edit, I guess there's some feedback - make sure the names are correct ^^ I screwed up Live's name too... zzzz..
    also I've been told the names scrolled too fast.. anyone else have any feedback?

: Side Note : As far as the pk goes, nice work Lutz with the massive (sincere compliment) this fight would not have lasted as long if Gauchi would have died in the begining. Damn I hate good tper's when they are the enemy ...

LOL @ me and Dean wearing DD in a fight that if any defense armour should have been worn it's Spear.. hah !

Banned

yeah i wasnt there either to back my clannies up <_<

next time tell me your raiding them so i can come kick your ass :lol: :P

Cleatus

hahahaha - ok :P

but we weren't raiding them, somone else beat us to it and we simply caught them on the way back. We were on our way to harpies ^_^

edit: Tez - but did you like the movie? o0 I really was hoping to get some feedback on putting these things together..

Banned

Originally posted by Cleatus
    hahahaha - ok :P

but we weren't raiding them, somone else beat us to it and we simply caught them on the way back. *We were on our way to harpies *^_^

edit: *Tez - but did you like the movie? o0 *I really was hoping to get some feedback on putting these things together..
    eyah wasnt bad...i only saw one blooper and that really wasnt blooper ....your mage didnt to out like barts mage...gauchimago good tp mage until u smacked him with your nuts....rofl

but all in all good...editing was nice battle was nice.....godsnight sucks at combo so i figured he would run but i thought sooner :lol: he ran last....lmao

wako0

omg T how can u play in that view! u turn so slow :lol:

xourico

this is another video from a guy with uber gear right? B)

not gonna download it ty

Banned

Originally posted by xourico
    this is another video from a guy with uber gear right? *B) *

not gonna download it ty
    he doesnt have "uber" gear, its not good, and its not bad. its just right for his level.

wraith86

horrible view, slow pking(blooper movie so obviously i guess), and the music didnt fit at all.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

host pls youtube baba im not gonna be on my pc for another couple weeks

Cleatus

Originally posted by wraith86
    horrible view, slow pking(blooper movie so obviously i guess), and the music didnt fit at all.
    View - That's easy to fix

Music - What would you do differently - what woudl you have used?

I'm getting some decent feedback here thanks to those who helped me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast