Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

KOLWC Pics

This is a discussion on KOLWC Pics within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shouldnt you be on the myko forum making your sig bigger, it doesnt fill up the whole page yet. fucking ...
Page: 10

shouldnt you be on the myko forum making your sig bigger, it doesnt fill up the whole page yet. fucking newbie.

maverck

no, abusing you is FAR more enjoyable

coz you know, ur so easy to tick off it's hilarious

sophiem

Originally posted by maverck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maverck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    err shell +8 > chitin +8 for lvl 70 priest. If you arent 70 then its not going to be better since u dont have all the spare points into HP. *

and the difference is more than 20ac, and its 16HP points not 26. get your facts straight.
    here it comes
    mr. know it all to the rescue
    dw, i'm sure he'll make a movie about it[/b]
    I hope he will make a movie he making good movies I like them dont be so negtive I am sure u dont have any chance vs him..

he would in a duping contest, hell anyone from immortalsouls would clean up in that. Or a forum trolling contest, you could fight it out with diewithmykiss.

maverck

and you'd win the "in love with thy self" contest?
    yawn, lame response to a lamer post

as for forum troll, lol
    i only made an acct here to make fun of u

ha, i died to a harpy writing this post
    o well, it was worth it

btw poor effort with the attempt to insult me about duping, since u know, i never cared
    but it's funny you whinge about IS even tho ur in hatred, which i think was created by ppl from IS
    then the gimps took over

so you admit that you made an account here just to try and make fun of me? hahaha that made my day. why so obsessed? maybe its time to go and play outside with the other kids. Ill see what nick thinks about allowing dupers to post here, im sure theres some policy against it now shoo back to your myko board.

and to the newbs, most people consider defense to be more important than HP after a certain point. And having played 70 priests with full +8 chitin and full +8 shell there is no doubt which is better, especially if you are a full healer like any smart 70 priest is (higher mana consumption).

maverck

Originally posted by 0000000
    so you admit that you made an account here just to try and make fun of me? hahaha that made my day. why so obsessed? maybe its time to go and play outside with the other kids. Ill see what nick thinks about allowing dupers to post here, im sure theres some policy against it now shoo back to your myko board. *

and to the newbs, most people consider defense to be more important than HP after a certain point. And having played 70 priests with full +8 chitin and full +8 shell there is no doubt which is better, especially if you are a full healer like any smart 70 priest is (higher mana consumption).
    what else is there to do on this forum?
    so you wanna get me banned, so soon? i must have hit a sore spot there somewhere
    i guess it was when i insulted your ego

just for the record, i didn't dupe, others did it for me, i just don't try to hide it, unlike u

stop flaming a.q

RingWraith

[/list]

You are just an annoying pest like a fly that i want to swat. I never duped ever since i started playing KO. I am just a better player than you, and never needed to do that to obtain money. Just accept that and move on, if you want to make stupid posts about me then go to www.knightonlineworld.com forums and join the newbs there. If you disagree with me, i dont care, my opinion is obviously of high-importance to you and many other turkish newbies and that is not my problem.

say hi to pfil, i hope he is having fun living on irc with you.

maverck

never said you duped, you failed to interpret my msg (as per usual)
    i spose your opinion is all that matters in the world of 00000

and you fail to see, this is entertainment, i'm doing this because it's fun to tickle u in the hard to reach spots, coz you blow things out of proportion and go nuts, it's quality TV in forum form. people like you, will always be mocked.

an annoying pest?, i guess i didn't make ur day like u said earlier. probably just another hypocritical statement that u like to make when it suits you best right?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    so you admit that you made an account here just to try and make fun of me? hahaha that made my day. why so obsessed? maybe its time to go and play outside with the other kids. Ill see what nick thinks about allowing dupers to post here, im sure theres some policy against it now shoo back to your myko board. *

like i said, already 6k+ mana, why would there be any need for any "higher" mana? thats enough for 3 full heals, and the 2 full heals has delay too. if the priest can't soul pot within that period he is shit so it won't matter whether its shells or chitins.

HP> def esp. since this is a war, there'l be 126389126892 mages and what shit can def do to mages? (furthermore priests have low resists in this kolwc, mind u. no shield that gives resists no hammer that gives resists. only wp/roc/rol/we.)

"mr pro"

sophiem

Originally posted by phantomlink
    me upgrading my shards and my gear afterwards

http://rapidshare.de/files/21320389/KOLWC.wmv.html
    name song?

maverck

ooooo!

a challenger!

will 0000 fight back with a movie?
    or a screenshot of him owning?
    what other foolish ego driven acts could he come up with? stay tuned!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast