Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By LostArrow
  • 1 Post By LotusBomb
  • 1 Post By iThardy
  • 1 Post By LotusBomb

Koxpers in orc town ardream (CROSSOVER AND L2SHINEE TOO)

This is a discussion on Koxpers in orc town ardream (CROSSOVER AND L2SHINEE TOO) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Koxpers in town ardream killing all (CROSSOVER AND L2SHINEE TOO) - YouTube part 2: Koxpers in ardream town killing all ...
Page: 1

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Holy fuck bro, I didn't know toasters could record now.

On a serious note, get actual recording software, it's free.

this video its better then 3D or full HD
    About topic - its sad but true soon in KO will be only fl +9/3 ppls (babas or main char koxp) + koxps.
    This game its not for legal players.

Purrminator Senior Member

I wanna see where this is going...

lol u suck where do u see l2shine and crossover k0xping ??
    they are not even in the pt of them and ks the k0xper is not illigal or is ks not legit ???

like u see all kills get to this k0xpers and crosover and l2shine doing townspikes so u film few kills of them Gj u fool
    u know it by urself that we are legit there is nothing wrong to ks them .
    1. not in the pt of k0xp
    2. not using anything illigal software

where is the koooooooooooooxpppppppppp niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    iThardy likes this.

Default WE dont know bro

we dont know!

Quote Originally Posted by iplaygood View Post
    we dont know!
    You don't know? Then why the fuck are you posting saying they are?

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LostArrow View Post
    lol u suck where do u see l2shine and crossover k0xping ??
    they are not even in the pt of them and ks the k0xper is not illigal or is ks not legit ???

like u see all kills get to this k0xpers and crosover and l2shine doing townspikes so u film few kills of them Gj u fool
    u know it by urself that we are legit there is nothing wrong to ks them .
    1. not in the pt of k0xp
    2. not using anything illigal software

where is the koooooooooooooxpppppppppp niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Well for 1 ks'ing a kxper could get you banned due to a gm's discretion and review of proof, so yea it is ilegal to ks kxpers cause of the significant advantage your gaining from them being pretty much invincible as this guys toaster video clearly shows those mages not dying at all.

1. you may not be in the party, but you are using their 3rd party tools to gain nps in a way cause they doing damage to orcs while you just makes 1-2 hits to make the kills, yea ks is ks, but ks kxper clearly you have no sense of integrity, and if you say turks don't have inegrity, well then your obviously no better then them( not trying to disrespect any turkish players that actually do play fairly)

2. you would cry and try to record a video if others were ks'ing kxpers in human base so don't try to play the high and mighty were legit and don't need to gain nps off the cheaters when your clearly ksing them in this very hard to see toaster clip.

3. Not trying to flame you or anything just stating a simple fact that any real player would point out.
    AngryWhiteMan likes this.

The only reason he did this was cause he wanted CROSS and L2 to look bad, really, cause there was a shitload of humans in there and as soon as they got 1 kill, he had to record it.

1. He never said turks have no integrity, I know alot of turks playing fair, but really no one at CW, L2 and CROSS ain't the only one killing hackers, i can tell that this kid "iplaygood" aka iAcerBR, has helped hackers killing us several times, cause that's what we do all day long, killing hackers that's trying to kill us while "Legit" (pfft...), orcs is trying to KS them, which in your point is abusing 3rd party tool.

2. We've been killed by hackers and other orcs helping hackers, have you ever seen a TC member go crying about it? no...
    It's by far worst helping hackers killing legit players, but hackers killing hackers and you KS them? come on...

3. Don't wanna start a flame war, just had to say my point of veiw...
    S1ckness likes this.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    The only reason he did this was cause he wanted CROSS and L2 to look bad, really, cause there was a shitload of humans in there and as soon as they got 1 kill, he had to record it.

1. He never said turks have no integrity, I know alot of turks playing fair, but really no one at CW, L2 and CROSS ain't the only one killing hackers, i can tell that this kid "iplaygood" aka iAcerBR, has helped hackers killing us several times, cause that's what we do all day long, killing hackers that's trying to kill us while "Legit" (pfft...), orcs is trying to KS them, which in your point is abusing 3rd party tool.

2. We've been killed by hackers and other orcs helping hackers, have you ever seen a TC member go crying about it? no...
    It's by far worst helping hackers killing legit players, but hackers killing hackers and you KS them? come on...

3. Don't wanna start a flame war, just had to say my point of veiw...
    Oh no bro I completely agree with you this guy is just trying to make them look bad ofcourse, I only used the turk integirty thing cause I found that alot of people that use this forum is either turkish that speak perfect english or english that would simply bring up turks in their arguments.
    2. I definitely have not seen a TC member cry about it, but thats cause i barely look into media section anymore.

3. Where are the gm's I swear usko is dying day by day.

Hopefully you all can resolve this little claim of kxp here, I will just go back to reading comments.
    Last edited by LotusBomb; 04-14-2013 at 09:05 AM.
    iThardy likes this.

yeah because they are with KOXPERS

Quote Originally Posted by iplaygood View Post
    yeah because they are with KOXPERS
    Kiddo, Shut up, they where not... for a matter of fact, YOU yes YOU, did party with a koxper yesterday, how does that feel? want me to film you with my mobile phone next time?
    You better shut up...

Thardy is right!
    just jealous of crossovers skill ^^

Haha B.S video seriulsy Crossover and L2shine koxp are you funny... nice recording those k0xpers with the worst quality ever but telling that Cross and l2shine has somthing to do with those are just low - (Like) i cant see anywhere where they koxping 2 kills over the 1 million k0xper kills..... LOL ON THIS.

Agreeeeeed!