Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on .. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ---> majix...
Page: 1

DreAdSlay3R

Default ..

---> majix

wraith86

thats when you know your a stoner

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i'd do him

Aw thanks dread, nice to see you love me. Well that was quite a funny pic you had there.. well not really.. but this one is..

Yea dread! Model that mullet for the camera.. And dont bother trying to deny it.. because i have a nice lil msn log of you saying that you were sending me your pic, and the filepath of where this pic came from :rollseyes: Btw, rmb how you and dark were bugging me sooo much for a pic of my gf? She said she isnt really into gender-confused children. Have a good night.

DarK

dun bring me into this -.-

freakyangel

huh...

XX

Its like the moment you see someone in the street and you think to yourself ... Was that a man or a women ?! :lol:

Infra

this is a forum about knight online and not crap like that,that no1 interested <_< h43r:

freakyangel

Originally posted by Infra
    this is a forum about knight online and not crap like that,that no1 interested <_< *h43r:
    +1 :lol:

ministry

Default Re: ..

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    ---> majix

eeeeemmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooo

rofl.. pathetic.. :rollseyes:

Banned

lmfao

Havvk

Originally posted by freakyangel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freakyangel)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infra
    this is a forum about knight online and not crap like that,that no1 interested <_< *h43r:
    +1 :lol:[/b]
    who are u?
    u think u can give orders to ppl? u should go lvl cuz i bet my char u are under 70 and u think u own the forum
    and if u are not interested in the topic just go back and look for others -_-

Infra

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    Originally posted by freakyangel@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infra

+1 :lol:
    who are u?
    u think u can give orders to ppl? u should go lvl cuz i bet my char u are under 70 and u think u own the forum
    and if u are not interested in the topic just go back and look for others -_-[/b]
    i gave a order eh?and no,i'm not 70 my char got hacked and 2 days later some1 changed my pass,anyway i need lv 70+ to have the right to post here?are u dumb? h43r: go home and drink ur milk man /close_top

MotoCross

Originally posted by Majix
    Aw thanks dread, nice to see you love me. *Well that was quite a funny pic you had there.. well not really.. but this one is.. *

Yea dread! Model that mullet for the camera.. And dont bother trying to deny it.. because i have a nice lil msn log of you saying that you were sending me your pic, and the filepath of where this pic came from *:rollseyes: Btw, rmb how you and dark were bugging me sooo much for a pic of my gf? She said she isnt really into gender-confused children. *Have a good night.
    u a chick or a boy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast