Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Kreeden, Warrior Combo Show

This is a discussion on Kreeden, Warrior Combo Show within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Combo seemed good with all weapons, none looked better then the other except that the dual weild seemed to flow ...
Page: 3

Kreeden

Combo seemed good with all weapons, none looked better then the other except that the dual weild seemed to flow a bit better [/b]
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Everyone tells me Giga/HB > Raptor in combo and I can't see why. My combo seems to stay the same until I use Dual Wield. Anyone else say other wise?

Kreeden

ahh kreeeeeeeeddd... the 2 hitter mage xD

jk bro, nice combo ")[/b]
    Jesus, Let it go lol. xD

Royalassassin

gg.
    pking in the scarecrow pen
    thanks for wasting my time :/

show how fast you can combo while someone else is hitting you and you gotta use hp pots instead of just spamming souls[/b]
    No one asked you to waste your time you silly fat ugly cunt.
    Anywayz kreeden your combo pwns

good but anyone can do it i mean ur paying 99% of ur attention to ur combo and 1 % to spaming souls killing dummies.

in 1v1s its a complete diferent show

p.s im feeling the giga ^^

Kreeden

good but anyone can do it i mean ur paying 99% of ur attention to ur combo and 1 % to spaming souls killing dummies.

in 1v1s its a complete diferent show [/b]
    You can take a look on youtube to, for example, my vs with either Dragonite or SilverHazee. My potting is good.

tamachan

Omg u guys saw that Assasin? he had a shiny dagger!! Woww!!!

chimera2888

Its just normal combo ... skill - s - r , whats the big deal :\
    I guess you posted it just to show how you sexy when using giga or shield ah ? AQ![/b]
    rolf?
    his combo is acually faster then usual....
    in a pot spam test he can hit the guy with an AVERAGE of 5-6 each hit...with a rappy
    and an average gg combo is 4-5 with the EXEPTION of a 6th hit every now and then
    only 2 people i have ever known could do this him and some other guy who quit :\
    if only he did his combo on some one else spamming pots like i told him to :\
    then u guys would see what his combo is acually worth ^^

I think you blow donkey ass :lol: jk jk^^ Was actually nice=)

But for real stop waste your pots give em to me instead<3

combo aint bad , but not that good to make a movie about it and post it :s

CuriositY

gg.

show how fast you can combo while someone else is hitting you and you gotta use hp pots instead of just spamming souls[/b]
    I was thinking the samething..

Your combo isn&#39;t that bad but you need to do it on a 1 v 1 or on someone...

rolf?
    his combo is acually faster then usual....
    in a pot spam test he can hit the guy with an AVERAGE of 5-6 each hit...with a rappy
    and an average gg combo is 4-5 with the EXEPTION of a 6th hit every now and then
    only 2 people i have ever known could do this him and some other guy who quit :\
    if only he did his combo on some one else spamming pots like i told him to :\
    then u guys would see what his combo is acually worth ^^[/b]
    How is it faster than usual lol, you can only go as fast as your skills are allowing you. Pretty retarded if you think it&#39;s some kind of godly combo, comboing is easy and if you cant do it then you shouldn&#39;t be playing this game. Nothing against the creator of this topic but doing a combo is nothing special anymore, try posting this when combo was first figured out then you&#39;d get appreciated :P

Kreeden

I was thinking the samething..

Your combo isn&#39;t that bad but you need to do it on a 1 v 1 or on someone...[/b]
    You guys arent getting my point lol. I wanted to know what you all think about the difference between raptor - giga - dual wield. Please read the topic. I want to know how everyone feels about different weapon types. I&#39;m not saying I&#39;m a god.

I really think the first 30 secs should be shaved off but meh, the idea was good to show there isn&#39;t a difference in the attach speed aside from R hits. That aside, you should have named your topic differently. Your combo is fine, but so is most of the people on these forums. It really can&#39;t get much faster. The only thing you can do is make it look pretty like tsunami/cerotes combo but it&#39;s all the same shit just a different tactic.

Warrior&#39;s skill lies in potting more than anything else imo. The difference between a good or great combo isn&#39;t that much in compairison to other pk skills.

nice combo i think the giga seemed best imo more smooth raptor was really rachity if thats a word

gg.

+1

and if the topic still about just comparing if giga, raptor or hb is better than put in on the topic name :x, would be nice if u can do the same speed when u r comboing and using hp and mana pot at the same time :x.

EDIT: then its ok i think i rly didnt watch the videos against dragonite and silverrhazee so i dont know hows ur potting just was talking about this video

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast