Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Kreeden, Warrior Combo Show

This is a discussion on Kreeden, Warrior Combo Show within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You can take a look on youtube to, for example, my vs with either Dragonite or bluez on SilverHazee. My ...
Page: 4

NaidenZ

You can take a look on youtube to, for example, my vs with either Dragonite or bluez on SilverHazee. My potting is good.[/b]
    correction "bluez"
    or just bragging that false vs yet :lol:

your combo is okay anyway but yeah isn't hard to do

song? thx

Kreeden

song? thx[/b]
    If you could please READ the actually description, it notes the song I used in it...

If you could please READ the actually description, it notes the song I used in it...[/b]
    pop quiz! good night

knatraw

That was funny

The king. Senior Member

what ýs combo guys?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i just watched it... got some +1s and comments

How is it faster than usual lol, you can only go as fast as your skills are allowing you. Pretty retarded if you think it's some kind of godly combo, comboing is easy and if you cant do it then you shouldn't be playing this game. Nothing against the creator of this topic but doing a combo is nothing special anymore, try posting this when combo was first figured out then you'd get appreciated :P[/b]
    +1

I really think the first 30 secs should be shaved off but meh, the idea was good to show there isn't a difference in the attach speed aside from R hits. That aside, you should have named your topic differently. Your combo is fine, but so is most of the people on these forums. It really can't get much faster. The only thing you can do is make it look pretty like tsunami/cerotes combo but it's all the same shit just a different tactic.

Warrior's skill lies in potting more than anything else imo. The difference between a good or great combo isn't that much in compairison to other pk skills.[/b]
    and +1

Kyle... the thing is your only getting every other r hit with raptor and giga... u should be getting 2:3 with giga. I cant quite figure out why u arent, but the thing is u arent... u can watch it for urself...

and @Face, Kreeden definitely doesnt get 5-6 consistently... maybe 5s consistently and sometimes a 6... which is what i get and I use pretty much the same exact combo he does, except for he presses "T" so that u see that little twitch he does... I don't get the point of it, but whatever :P

I have fraps of 1v1s with him when I was using a raptor, and he was using HB and the damages match up exactly, skill, r hit, skill, skill, r hit, skill, skill, r hit, etc.

The point of doing WSR isnt to exactly get the most r-hits possible, its to mess with other ppls combos and make them miss skills.

Lag0nx

i use the same combo

you do very well with the dual wield and imo u should stick to that

correction "bluez"
    or just bragging that false vs yet :lol:

your combo is okay anyway but yeah isn't hard to do[/b]
    +1

i didnt remember he was bloodlust yah Oo btw the best potting and combo i have ever seen was g7 aka miguel and crazyhorse who are cerote and carlos they maybe should make a vid of combo demostration and da shit :x

gg.
    pking in the scarecrow pen
    thanks for wasting my time :/

show how fast you can combo while someone else is hitting you and you gotta use hp pots instead of just spamming souls[/b]
    was going to say the same thing

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

the fastest combo speed is clearly with doul weapons , since their atk speed is normal that means faster R

but anyway my choice for 1 vs 1 is Giga since his pwn stats .

Eulalia

I dont know why people are calling your combo noob or pro, its just average and fine, but if you want constructive critisizm: Your combo with duals and raptor was normal, but your comboing the same speed with giga as raptor, which is bad. Raptor misses every other R hit. Duals and Giga should never miss an R hit, but your combo with giga was missing them.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I dont know why people are calling your combo noob or pro, its just average and fine, but if you want constructive critisizm: Your combo with duals and raptor was normal, but your comboing the same speed with giga as raptor. Raptor misses every other R hit. Duals and Giga should never miss an R hit, but your combo with giga was missing them.[/b]
    *cough cough* bullshit *cough cough* giga is slower than duals... giga has slow attack speed, duals have normal attack speed, u get 2:3 r hits with giga, hb or any other club/axe... id like actual proof of someone getting every r hit with a giga... anyways... i still cant figure out why ur r hits are only 1:2 with a giga =/ Im sooo confuzzled

Eulalia

*cough cough* bullshit *cough cough* giga is slower than duals... giga has slow attack speed, duals have normal attack speed, u get 2:3 r hits with giga, hb or any other club/axe... id like actual proof of someone getting every r hit with a giga... anyways... i still cant figure out why ur r hits are only 1:2 with a giga =/ Im sooo confuzzled[/b]
    Just because the giga has slow attack speed doesnt mean you need to miss as much as a raptor. I dont find a giga being any slower than duals to be honest, but each to his own.

VerHom

Quick note: I used Skill/W/S/R combo in this test. Had a hard time do it on the dummies, I either go threw them or too far.[/b]

Try keyboard arrows, should be easier, and as a warrior you only need 1 hand for pots, attack, scream

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast