Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Kreeden, Warrior Combo Show

This is a discussion on Kreeden, Warrior Combo Show within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just because the giga has slow attack speed doesnt mean you need to miss as much as a raptor. I ...
Page: 5

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Just because the giga has slow attack speed doesnt mean you need to miss as much as a raptor. I dont find a giga being any slower than duals to be honest, but each to his own.[/b]
    re-read my post pls <_<

i said that hes getting as much with the giga as he does with raptor... which is confusing me cuz he should be getting more with giga... and i give u a +1 as to not noticing much of a difference between duals and giga, maybe an extra r hit every so often but, u sure as hell dont get EVERY LAST R HIT IN WITH A GIGA OR DUALS. 2:3 is what ive seen from using giga, and using different combos with it as well... and 2:3 was mostly what i saw... I see a little bit more with duals, but still u do miss some r hits.

Kreeden

Try keyboard arrows, should be easier, and as a warrior you only need 1 hand for pots, attack, scream[/b]
    Not with W/S/R combo.

VerHom

Not with W/S/R combo.[/b]
    arrows replace the w/s, i bet you havent even tested and already saying no

GL.

Banned

dude.... ima call u next time i need to 1v1 kk? u do it for me? aga sex pls!!

Kreeden

*cough cough* bullshit *cough cough* giga is slower than duals... giga has slow attack speed, duals have normal attack speed, u get 2:3 r hits with giga, hb or any other club/axe... id like actual proof of someone getting every r hit with a giga... anyways... i still cant figure out why ur r hits are only 1:2 with a giga =/ Im sooo confuzzled[/b]
    I use the same combo as you. But then realize fraps lags me enough to change the timing of my howling sword. It was rough considering I had to guess ahead of time when my howling sword was back. Although with my experience, giga had generally the same speed as raptor. This is why I created this topic, to hear everyones experience with different weapons.

arrows replace the w/s, i bet you havent even tested and already saying no

GL.[/b]
    Even if I pot and skill r with my left hand and use the arrows with my right, it does not gives freedom to my right hand in 1v1 using wsr combo.

Eulalia

re-read my post pls <_<

i said that hes getting as much with the giga as he does with raptor... which is confusing me cuz he should be getting more with giga... and i give u a +1 as to not noticing much of a difference between duals and giga, maybe an extra r hit every so often but, u sure as hell dont get EVERY LAST R HIT IN WITH A GIGA OR DUALS. 2:3 is what ive seen from using giga, and using different combos with it as well... and 2:3 was mostly what i saw... I see a little bit more with duals, but still u do miss some r hits.[/b]
    It really is possible...but nvm it :P

It really is possible...but nvm it :P[/b]
    MAYBE with duals, but definitely not with giga... once again, post a video with proof... and i know u wont, because it is impossible.

Dont post a "fact" on the subject if you can&#39;t back it up with proof.

Kreeden

I also really doubt you can pull it off. If you think you&#39;re up to it. You&#39;re welcome to post a video like locksley said.

Havoc

it&#39;s a fast combo you have, i think duals are faster (just how i feel)

Eulalia

I dont have fraps it doesnt work on my comp, but a decent example is 3:40 in this video. Also keep in my myko was laggy as sin, and blueyyy often slowed down his combos to make the fights more suspenceful. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs

I dont have fraps it doesnt work on my comp, but a decent example is 3:40 in this video. Also keep in my myko was laggy as sin, and blueyyy often slowed down his combos to make the fights more suspenceful. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxlObck1vs[/b]
    uhm, i dunno if ur blind or not but, thats definitely not every R-hit lol... Blueyyy was pretty good pker, but he made alot of mistakes in his 1v1s... mostly with potting... maybe ur right he put his "worst vs&#39;s" in the video, anyways, its still 2:3 r hits there, nothing special... no1 has a "extremely special" warrior combo

uhm, i dunno if ur blind or not but, thats definitely not every R-hit lol... Blueyyy was pretty good pker, but he made alot of mistakes in his 1v1s... mostly with potting... maybe ur right he put his "worst vs&#39;s" in the video, anyways, its still 2:3 r hits there, nothing special... no1 has a "extremely special" warrior combo[/b]
    Except me.. <3 u locksey

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Except me.. <3 u locksey[/b]
    No one uses my combo

Kreeden

No one uses my combo [/b]
    What&#39;s your combo? zxwsreeerrrr skill?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

What&#39;s your combo? zxwsreeerrrr skill?[/b]
    zrsr3rwsr3rwsr3rwsr3rw. IVE NEVER SEEN ANY ONE USE THAT COMBO!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast