Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KuniVa as Key42One / Level 81 SIN on Ronark.

This is a discussion on KuniVa as Key42One / Level 81 SIN on Ronark. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CLICK, Don't forget (Watch in HD) Can now be downloaded from Megaupload. Quality could've been better if I wasn't such ...
Page: 4

CLICK, Don't forget (Watch in HD)

Can now be downloaded from Megaupload.

Quality could've been better if I wasn't such an idiot and forgot to change to BEST in vegas video instead of GOOD.
    But it's decent =)

And before you post a comment, don't forget that lots of ppl on the servers using some kind of TBL.
    Hard to get good material, but whenever it's gone.. yeee, ppl will drop like leaves during fall

Peace out[/b]
    i liked it :P

iTzBryan Senior Member

CLICK, Don't forget (Watch in HD)

Can now be downloaded from Megaupload.

Quality could've been better if I wasn't such an idiot and forgot to change to BEST in vegas video instead of GOOD.
    But it's decent =)

And before you post a comment, don't forget that lots of ppl on the servers using some kind of TBL.
    Hard to get good material, but whenever it's gone.. yeee, ppl will drop like leaves during fall

Peace out[/b]
    uh, the song got really old. PK was good but edits were rough and mostly not needed.

And I'm not sure what settings u used to make the file but it looks like it got compressed pretty hardcore cuz the text looks choppy. :huh:

Not bad overall.

ringos321

I love it <3 :wub:
    Overall 10/10

disrespect

its too good , watched it four times already[/b]

uh, the song got really old. PK was good but edits were rough and mostly not needed.

And I&#39;m not sure what settings u used to make the file but it looks like it got compressed pretty hardcore cuz the text looks choppy. :huh:

Not bad overall.[/b]
    I use kinda high resolution and had to make it "fit screen" in vegas video, that might be the problem

thnx tho, will think about the editing next time!

Anal Rapist Senior Member

loved it, awsome movie ^^!!!

disrespect

loved it, awsome movie ^^!!![/b]
    thnx alot !

Too bad I didn&#39;t have the Raum +7 on this movie, will be seen at the next one oo yee

Key421

got a raum +7 for the next movie

it was good, really good
    But u should&#39;ve rendered the downloadable version in original size, cuz ur char looked fat :lol:
    And all those transitions wasn&#39;t really necessarily, they made the vid look a lil over edited.
    But it had good pk, and good editing.
    8/10
    2nd song is lordi - blood red sandman, right? ^^
    and 3rd is in flames - only for the weak :P

Banned

good movie i give it 8/10

The only thing that i really dont like is that you wear valkiery in 1 VS 1... You know, people can use chitins with defense or talia and this is gay in 1vs1, at least for me... I dont say that u use DD in a VS against rogue, i just say that u should do 1vs1 without valkiery

And a little advice, you have nice pk skill, no need all these effects for enjoy the movie when a rogue is good...

waiting volume 2.0 ^^

disrespect

it was good, really good
    But u should&#39;ve rendered the downloadable version in original size, cuz ur char looked fat :lol:
    And all those transitions wasn&#39;t really necessarily, they made the vid look a lil over edited.
    But it had good pk, and good editing.
    8/10
    2nd song is lordi - blood red sandman, right? ^^
    and 3rd is in flames - only for the weak :P[/b]
    thnx & correct

good movie i give it 8/10

The only thing that i really dont like is that you wear valkiery in 1 VS 1... You know, people can use chitins with defense or talia and this is gay in 1vs1, at least for me... I dont say that u use DD in a VS against rogue, i just say that u should do 1vs1 without valkiery
    And a little advice, you have nice pk skill, no need all these effects for enjoy the movie when a rogue is good...

waiting volume 2.0 ^^[/b]
    Will do a movie with less effects next time
    ty

Banned

i personally liked the effects but that just me gj jansson xD was a great movie

disrespect

i personally liked the effects but that just me gj jansson xD was a great movie[/b]
    thanks alot danny, we all miss you on ronark

Banned

ye me n prodigy debating on comin usko =P not 2 sure yet, find us acc to play =P

disrespect

ye me n prodigy debating on comin usko =P not 2 sure yet, find us acc to play =P[/b]
    Just hop on our vent and ask around man.. there&#39;s allways ppl willing to share =)
    Or even better, talk to jay..

graphic 9/10
    music 8/10
    skill 9/10
    overall 9/10

Very nice movie which I&#39;ve not seen for long time. But still I see many moments that you would do better/different ... anyway, this movies will be in my collection for sure.

Good job!

PS: next time try to synchronize screen with music a lil more creatively

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast