Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Animosity Europa Vol I

This is a discussion on Animosity Europa Vol I within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; enjoy Also thanks to Brambor for helping...
Page: 1

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Default Animosity Europa Vol I

enjoy

Also thanks to Brambor for helping
    Last edited by ISpitOnYourGrave; 07-02-2014 at 05:56 AM.
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    reuploading , mistake on edit
    enjoy
    is it that hard to upload a vid? oh wait.... ur dylan.
    wargrim, HaMaDFtw and WrongTarget like this.

please, he just posted a video... dont start another flame war, i beg u guys

edit: or atleast he tryed lol

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    is it that hard to upload a vid? oh wait.... ur dylan.
    well euhm lets see , i was taking a break and went watching a movie and fell asleep ...

nova-next clip nova-next clip, even more boring than the cp spike fashion vids. 1/10.

nova-next clip nova-next clip, even more boring than the cp spike fashion vids. 1/10.
    then you didn't watch it at all , your stupid comment just proved that you're nothing else then a stupid kid , watch the whole video or stfu

Ever you made a pk movie or w/e before ? please show us how good is yours .
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Sigh. You don't have to make a video to criticize one. You can base your review on past experiences and compare it to other videos/movies you have seen before. He didn't say it's easy to edit or that he is better, he said there are better movies and videos out there.

Then again, if you're gonna comment on a video then at least put some effort into it. If you're gonna point out flaws about the editing or the scenes used, then at least point out something precise rather than going "lel that sucked".

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

to be honest the only thing was watchable(not saying enjoyable) was round 2 I think vs RememberMe cause you had 1 priest..dont take the shit personally! its just an opinion
    mage party vs mage party is useless to watch since we dont know whos winning(which justifies why you keep zooming in on that chat bar cause apparently its useless to watch ) cause you guys are dying and they are dying and you gonna end up tping each others so its kinda like having an aoe exp party at harpies CZ
    would like to see you guys vs some melees out there(not just random quick ones)

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    to be honest the only thing was watchable(not saying enjoyable) was round 2 I think vs RememberMe cause you had 1 priest..dont take the shit personally! its just an opinion
    mage party vs mage party is useless to watch since we dont know whos winning(which justifies why you keep zooming in on that chat bar cause apparently its useless to watch ) cause you guys are dying and they are dying and you gonna end up tping each others so its kinda like having an aoe exp party at harpies CZ
    would like to see you guys vs some melees out there(not just random quick ones)
    you win if you kill the whole pt , but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Sigh. You don't have to make a video to criticize one. You can base your review on past experiences and compare it to other videos/movies you have seen before. He didn't say it's easy to edit or that he is better, he said there are better movies and videos out there.

Then again, if you're gonna comment on a video then at least put some effort into it. If you're gonna point out flaws about the editing or the scenes used, then at least point out something precise rather than going "lel that sucked".
    didn't expect good comments from ppl like screamer

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

then you didn't watch it at all , your stupid comment just proved that you're nothing else then a stupid kid , watch the whole video or stfu
    I don't know if he watched the whole video or not.
    But I did and now let me ask you something..

haven't you realized that there are too many videos like this ?
    Even if you would put their clips of the best players from KO it wouldn't change anything, people here would still hate to watch a video like this.

anyway,

Video Effects - 3/10 - No color corrector, nothing that a person who made a video first time couldn't do.. and as I can see this is not your first video. It should've been better.
    Gameplay - 6.9/10 - Haven't seen anything special, the part with the priest wasn't bad but about the mages I could see some improvements that has to be done.
    Teamplay - 8.4/10
    Quality - 5/10
    Creativity - 2.5/10 - Like I said, nothing special... I don't see anything that you really putted any thought into, everything seem too "boring" and normal in this video.
    Music - 6.8/10 - few songs wasn't bad but I heard another 1-2 that wasn't that didn't fit a PK video really, at least not mage pk in my opinion.

Overall - 5.4/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't know if he watched the whole video or not.
    But I did and now let me ask you something..

haven't you realized that there are too many videos like this ?
    Even if you would put their clips of the best players from KO it wouldn't change anything, people here would still hate to watch a video like this.

anyway,

Video Effects - 3/10 - No color corrector, nothing that a person who made a video first time couldn't do.. and as I can see this is not your first video. It should've been better.
    Gameplay - 6.9/10 - Haven't seen anything special, the part with the priest wasn't bad but about the mages I could see some improvements that has to be done.
    Teamplay - 8.4/10
    Quality - 5/10
    Creativity - 2.5/10 - Like I said, nothing special... I don't see anything that you really putted any thought into, everything seem too "boring" and normal in this video.
    Music - 6.8/10 - few songs wasn't bad but I heard another 1-2 that wasn't that didn't fit a PK video really, at least not mage pk in my opinion.

Overall - 5.4/10.
    well not everyone is into mage pk vids
    the Quality (1080) if you ment that is more then fine for me
    Video effects: mhmm well color corrector?
    Music : pop music is in my opinion the best for mage pk vids

I have watched some tutorials , but using Sony vegas is a whole new thing for me - thanks to ur clanie i did get some improvements before the video came out (Brambor)

just a heads up here : i got pmed on youtube and teamspeak by turkish players that love the video
    -side note one of my clanies didn't like 1 of my edits aswell (but he gives tips how to improve )

if you want add me on skype , i can use some help i saw ur video's and the edits are on a way higher lvl

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

well not everyone is into mage pk vids
    the Quality (1080) if you ment that is more then fine for me
    Video effects: mhmm well color corrector?
    Music : pop music is in my opinion the best for mage pk vids

I have watched some tutorials , but using Sony vegas is a whole new thing for me - thanks to ur clanie i did get some improvements before the video came out (Brambor)

just a heads up here : i got pmed on youtube and teamspeak by turkish players that love the video
    -side note one of my clanies didn't like 1 of my edits aswell (but he gives tips how to improve )

if you want add me on skype , i can use some help i saw ur video's and the edits are on a way higher lvl
    - Im not against mage videos, I've seen great mage video in the past its just rare to see 1 great mage pk movie.

- Quality doesn't mean always resolution, you could make a video that look like shit and people couldn't see anything but the resolution on youtube would be 1080p.

- It was an example, people usually do that on their videos to make the colors in the video look better.

- I never said that none will like your video, I don't know if the people you spoke with told you its not bad because they're your clannies or this is what they think
    thats not the point, I just said that you made more than 1 video already so this video should've been better.

thats just one - max 2 days of pkay, you could've got many better scenes, since we are owning the server everyday
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast