Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

kıll sundrıce

This is a discussion on kıll sundrıce within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-DjKeViN2 lol why don't u try to come human????? try to kill the hell of ...
Page: 3

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DjKeViN2
    lol why don't u try to come human????? try to kill the hell of KilledBy............. they are fukkin dupperz and all 72+ but sUk can kill them so we have more intelligence......... p.s btw they have 5 more priests to heal and cure them asses......... when we own the turkyshes send letterz sayng a.q... ò.ç and bla bla bla that is the meaning that the major part ofr gg is human lol! i am not flaming the orcz ppls of diez that is here btw i am n00b just flaming the stupid turks dupperz at that side!

er...KilleDBy isnt that bad. yea they got some cheaters but the only hard thing is the mages when they all drop 20 meteors and shit on top of you but who can survive that? (tez maybe?)
    go 1v1 KilleDBy's melee's and u will see that they arent hard, and that its just the mages that fuck you over[/b]
    doqtor is hard... :unsure:

Inquisit0r

hh xD

Originally posted by DjKeViN2
    lol why don't u try to come human????? try to kill the hell of KilledBy............. they are fukkin dupperz and all 72+ but sUk can kill them so we have more intelligence......... p.s btw they have 5 more priests to heal and cure them asses......... when we own the turkyshes send letterz sayng a.q... ò.ç and bla bla bla that is the meaning that the major part ofr gg is human lol! i am not flaming the orcz ppls of diez that is here btw i am n00b just flaming the stupid turks dupperz at that side!
    what about gayasofya and ıtgoestoall ? they arent orcs ^^ :lol:

rozbujany

lol sundries?
    HEY , WAIT!
    WHERE IS DRON WE GONNA OWN INN WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! h43r:

Banned

today we killed inn hostess and sundries,,but i got expd :lol:

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    orcs still cant kill the inn hostess and that means your still noobs :wub: *

when u kill the inn hostess like us human do then come talk to us :lol: *

human gg's > orcs

:wub: from front...not from left or right side like humans...and we were standing by human TP...like 2 minutes :wub:

DjKeViN2

what about gayasofya and ıtgoestoall ? they arent orcs ^^ *
    i hate this clans i hate all kinds of this pplssss..... they can't speak english and have all items +8 and bla bla...... the turkyshes are a poor population and they can't spent real moneys for ko....... so they can only dupe and get shit USKO! btw gg FTW i wrote that i was talking about turks!

DesertiCZek

Originally posted by DjKeViN2

i hate this clans i hate all kinds of this pplssss..... they can't speak english and have all items +8 and bla bla...... the turkyshes are a poor population and they can't spent real moneys for ko....... so they can only dupe and get shit USKO! btw gg FTW i wrote that i was talking about turks!
    but not all turks are bg...look on clan styx on human side...(hope NT will work soon so i can be with them again) it has turk leader and few turks members..they can speak english very good and they are all ggs... :wub:

Banned

puri is gay :wub:

Banned for scamming.

Originally posted by DesertiCZek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DesertiCZek)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DjKeViN2

but not all turks are bg...look on clan styx on human side...(hope NT will work soon so i can be with them again) it has turk leader and few turks members..they can speak english very good and they are all ggs... :wub:[/b]
    +1 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gaciuch

Originally posted by DesertiCZek
    glarfist gogo exp... :wub: *get 80 and u will dont need 4+ priests behind your ass *:wub:
    Glarfist got pwned ?:> yaaah gj deserticzek

DjKeViN2

DesertiCZek wrote:
    DjKeViN2 wrote:
    Quote:

but not all turks are bg...look on clan styx on human side...(hope NT will work soon so i can be with them again) it has turk leader and few turks members..they can speak english very good and they are all ggs... *
    i wrote about gg too........... lul gl for ur NT nerevarine is turk lol?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123