Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

l2ampage Compilation

This is a discussion on l2ampage Compilation within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I mixed new and old clips together. The Osmanli clip was old, since then I have learned tons of new ...
Page: 2

I mixed new and old clips together. The Osmanli clip was old, since then I have learned tons of new things skill wise. Thanks for suggesting to keep out the slidin clip. For me that was one of my most difficult VS ever (agianst RealOsmanli) I barely beat him. I put the Osmanli clip cause for me that was one of the best VS moments i experienced. I love your comment SMOKE made me smile a bit.

PS: Why dont we all watch Smokes movie on his signature that shit is awesome. and im "a newb ass bitch"
    Ive noticed this fag always talks shit about everyone in forum like his king dick or something. Get the fuck out of here fag, or better yet why don't you make a warrior or sin and upload your vid get some credibility and then talk shit you piece of shit.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 11-13-2009 at 04:02 PM.

The sliding bit was a bit noobish, but Smokes comment was uncalled for. Problem is he is a insecure /immature little shit. Guessing he is around the age of 15, if I'm wrong then he deserves a sad face sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    I mixed new and old clips together. The Osmanli clip was old, since then I have learned tons of new things skill wise. Thanks for suggesting to keep out the slidin clip. For me that was one of my most difficult VS ever (agianst RealOsmanli) I barely beat him. I put the Osmanli clip cause for me that was one of the best VS moments i experienced. I love your comment SMOKE made me smile a bit.

PS: Why dont we all watch Smokes movie on his signature that shit is awesome. and im "a newb ass bitch"
    Ive noticed this fag always talks shit about everyone in forum like his king dick or something. Get the fuck out of here fag, or better yet why don't you make a warrior or sin and upload your vid get some credibility and then talk shit you piece of shit.
    I do have videos after u click the link in my sig click my name on youtube there u will find videos... I would be more then happy to play a warrior on ur server and beat ur ass.. It would be fun. lol he would of beat u if you werent such fucking sliding turk. I dont talk shit about "Everyone" I talk shit about people who think there the shit but really fucking blow and all they have is there clannies and friends comming to GG them pathetic

@ SMockin Ace.. Im actually 18
    There was nothing immature about my comment.. The "Bad Words" i appologize it just pissed me off cuz thats happened to me a bunch of times when ur vsing the warrior starts sliding like a fucking noob. Excuse my french

youtube plz

Smoke you fucking spineless piece of shit stay out my thread you fucking infant. If you knew me in game you would see that I don't think I'm the shit and I actually help friends/clan mates even strangers and I am friends with a high % of the ares population. Yeah go log your boy friends warrior fag. I lvl my own character and if I haven't hit 83 it's cause I have a life, unlike you, you probably don't have a job and if you do you most likely work at a fast food restaurant or minimum wage job judging by your disposition. Stop taking this game way to serious, and if we get on the let me log my friends account I could have acces to top warrior on Ares. So stf^ and stop posting your nonsens you idiot. Dam Internet Thug irl I would love to see you talk to me or a stranger the way you talk on this forum. You would get your shit cracked! Entiendes? Pinche retrasado mental.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 11-14-2009 at 03:05 AM.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Still downloading.

But Smokes vs Rampage words vs. OMG LOLS.

Yah everyone loves Rampage!

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Smoke you fucking spineless piece of shit stay out my thread you fucking infant. If you knew me in game you would see that I don't think I'm the shit and I actually help friends/clan mates even strangers and I am friends with a high % of the ares population. Yeah go log your boy friends warrior fag. I lvl my own character and if I haven't hit 83 it's cause I have a life, unlike you, you probably don't have a job and if you do you most likely work at a fast food restaurant or minimum wage job judging by your disposition. Stop taking this game way to serious, and if we get on the let me log my friends account I could have acces to top warrior on Ares. So stf^ and stop posting your nonsens you idiot. Dam Internet Thug irl I would love to see you talk to me or a stranger the way you talk on this forum. You would get your shit cracked! Entiendes? Pinche retrasado mental.
    Im giving you what u asked for... comments and flames. Go log my boyfriends warrior? where does that come from i own all my characters and i lvl them to 83.
    And i have a life lol... You dont know me and your assumptions are way off base. Except for the job part.. I dont have a job currently working on getting a job hahaha... Just the way i talk to you i talk to everyone. There is no personality changes from when im with my friends and posting on a forum rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Still downloading.

But Smokes vs Rampage words vs. OMG LOLS.

Yah everyone loves Rampage!
    Proves my point.. "Everyone Loves Rampage" Which is why u GG his video. When in the back of your head you know he is sliding fucking turk and should of died not slide

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    You dont know me and your assumptions are way off base.

You should relize your Assumptions and Rude comments were what brought this on..

Yes people flame on movie topics ofcourse, But there is a difference between constructive flame's and just outright Immature pointless comments. Your statement was immature and pointless. From my point of you it doesn't look like he started sliding to win it looked to me as if they were missing on the W combo and had trouble targeting eachother. Even if it was intentional sliding he had fun with that vrs and haveing fun with the game is the point, its a shame people can't have the fun and share the experince with others without people bagging on them and turning into a complete distraction of the sort. He had fun making the movie and sharing it.

As an 18year old you would think by now you would have learned to make a comment with out the degration of another, But I guess since you haven't experinced a work force yet as you are 18 and looking for job, your standing out as Lazy and Immature.

Respect, See All Side's, and Helping others, will make everyone a little bit better...

On a side note its getting really irratating seeing people using the word "turk" to explain or phrase that is implieing disapproval or contempt and is meant to be insulting, impolite, or unkind.

Nobody wants their heritage insulted or used as an insult, not in anyway shape or form is it correct or funny.

Gamers4life Rules: Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
    Last edited by Doshin; 11-14-2009 at 12:04 PM.

I'm not taking anyone's side , but he did slide his ass off lol. You can clearly see him click the floor and hold down to start and finish his sliding moment.

Why dont we go ask RealOsmanli if he had fun in that VS? People are missing the point. If you ask Osmanli about me he will tell you that he respects me, as i do to him. His Turkysh and im from the U.S so why the comment that i was sliding like a TR, his TR and he wasnt really sliding. This VS actually made me want to talk to him and tell him i had fun during our VS. I think he is a great sin and the respect developed from further future VS was awesome. If you notice we actually PKd together when he became orc. Look at the opening raid and see that he and i get some kills on enemies. I have fun on this game do you guys still have fun or is this game used to boost your ego?

Banned

YOUTUBE.COM....
    This just sucks...
    So slow dowloading makes me sick.

Zniper555

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    ok....
    First Few minutes looking good... You know how to attack who your debuffer says. I seen everyone u attacked had a purple thing go off them. Was good until the point where the SIN was about to beaat you and u start sliding like a fucking turk.. So That makes u a noob ass bitch and i give you a 3/10
    whoa harsh, i thought it was rly entertaining

hey i had a question does the pedo bear thingy still working in the new choas exspanion? if so u should send it to me i would like to have it, it looks really good

Quote Originally Posted by Doshin View Post
    Yes people flame on movie topics ofcourse, But there is a difference between constructive flame's and just outright Immature pointless comments. .
    Actually there are no constructive flames, a flaming means insulting or degrading another people's posts or anything they have to offer with out a reason. What you probably mean is constructive criticism.

Anyways Sm0ke, he did started flaming him but later he apologized (kind of) and then the guy went nuts, i mean who writes that kind of stuff when someone is saying he did bad? i dont get it...

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Actually there are no constructive flames, a flaming means insulting or degrading another people's posts or anything they have to offer with out a reason. What you probably mean is constructive criticism.

Anyways Sm0ke, he did started flaming him but later he apologized (kind of) and then the guy went nuts, i mean who writes that kind of stuff when someone is saying he did bad? i dont get it...
    After reading this like 6 times.. I still dont get it..
    Did i go nuts.. or he went nuts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast