Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

l2ampage Compilation

This is a discussion on l2ampage Compilation within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG nice like it...
Page: 3

Default nice

OMG nice like it

rasta

Awesome movie. I enjoyed watching it.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

sliding is a no no good sir :P other then that it was cool tho

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensReject View Post
    sliding is a no no good sir :P other then that it was cool tho
    it is call'd staying alive witch is a skill and he used it perfectly and stay'd alive and won the fight that is all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    it is call'd staying alive witch is a skill and he used it perfectly and stay'd alive and won the fight that is all that matters
    Sliding in a 1v1 is probably the most turkish thing you can do. Its slightly better than running away I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    Then your just as noob as he is...
    Thats like saying Im going to use talias in a VS so i can stay alive...
    Fucking Moron

Smokes retarted lol. It was that one VS that had sliding for crying out loud XD I slid like twice when my MP was low and the rest was from pressing W. Anyway if it bothers you guys that much i could remake the movie and take that scene out, But you guys will probably find another thing to complain about 8)

P.S just sitting there not moving just Holding down W,RR,skill,RR,Skill or Skill,R,R,skill,R,R,Skill is boring to watch. Just my opinion. The combo i do is Z(Target opponent) tap S(To make sure R attack is initiated 100%)--->Press R to initiate attack,When R attack hits press Skill Rigth away,Hold S+Skill, Let go of S(learn the range of your weapon, i personally like the raptor for its range), Hold down W+R,R and repeat the whole sequence. This combo is fun to do for me in a VS. The moving back and forward sometimes makes your opponents weapon range to far to reach you especially sins so their skill fails do to range, and when you hold W right after pressing S sometimes it throws of the opponents timing/combo. If moving is newb i tried to explain why i move the benefits and that everything i perform has a purpose.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 12-15-2009 at 11:28 AM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

lol guys dont take it so seriously, this is just a game...

OH MY GAD HE SLIDED ME, IM GONNA CRYYYYYYYYY!!!11111

Anyways vs sucks overall, they are just ego boosters, they are not even fun. If you play a game so that you can 1v1 and boost your ego, then your real life must suck.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    Smokes retarted lol. It was that one VS that had sliding for crying out loud XD I slid like twice when my MP was low and the rest was from pressing W. Anyway if it bothers you guys that much i could remake the movie and take that scene out, But you guys will probably find another thing to complain about 8)

P.S just sitting there not moving just Holding down W,RR,skill,RR,Skill or Skill,R,R,skill,R,R,Skill is boring to watch. Just my opinion. The combo i do is Z(Target opponent) tap S(To make sure R attack is initiated 100%)--->Press R to initiate attack,When R attack hits press Skill Rigth away,Hold S+Skill, Let go of S(learn the range of your weapon, i personally like the raptor for its range), Hold down W+R,R and repeat the whole sequence. This combo is fun to do for me in a VS. The moving back and forward sometimes makes your opponents weapon range to far to reach you especially sins so their skill fails do to range, and when you hold W right after pressing S sometimes it throws of the opponents timing/combo. If moving is newb i tried to explain why i move the benefits and that everything i perform has a purpose.
    The Movie Looked good until That one part.. Take that part out and i will watch the rest of it.. Cuz to me it looked like you intentionally clicked the ground and started sliding as soon as u ran out of mana and was about to die u were better off wearing a DD cap and hiding it to make urself look more gg :/

actually I found that vs most intresting to watch, it looked like the rogue got it but the warrior came out on top. 1 vs 1 just tanking is so boring to watch I skip those parts most of the time if I ever see a PK movie. And I think VSed him a few times in CZ, he is not so bad

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Sliding in a 1v1 is probably the most turkish thing you can do. Its slightly better than running away I guess...
    the problem is the slider was american and the rouge was a turk

if u get what i mean

nice movie only the slide part and u'r s combo is like u hold s for 2 secs u made a arena tour ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123