Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

La La La Laaaaaa +9 New Items :)

This is a discussion on La La La Laaaaaa +9 New Items :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where is this guys shop? need some ardream/rlb chars with items..[/b] rofl...
Page: 2

Mixer

Where is this guys shop? need some ardream/rlb chars with items..[/b]
    rofl

that vahap dude must be rich lol

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

come on!! lets f4k the game up more then this!!![/b]
    This game fucked up years ago, before this guy started to selling, we had legrunt
    in Diez or Oxxosytem who selling same shit but much larger sortiment

guys like this one are not new they are only one more business competition

this is sad so sad

Banned for scamming.

lol

FranekDolas

YTL babashoper
    many dupers in manes sell items for nice price ( hb + 9 = 300 $)

glad that i quit that game...

Banned

This game will never get rid of gm making items and chinese ppls botting..

markot

That guy named Vahap can be easy makeup for official KO item shop. Why that guy with gab+10 etc. on manes isnt banned yet ? Only response for that facts is crying, few ppl with honour quitted ko because of this, rest support their bussiness by buying platinums and more. so why prevent that behaviour if profits of company is rising enormously and noone "Really" cares. Really means not saying " bla , this is BAD !". My act of protest is not buying prem ever. Maybe funny for some1 of you, hope you can understand that. You made that monster. KO takes examples from cheaters as you see and its closest to shithole everyday so if you have problem sell your character in "cypher ring" worth +-50$... Funny isnt? Its never ending circle, till you stop it. Let's find another place to play and let the rich mans play alone.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

That guy named Vahap can be easy makeup for official KO item shop. Why that guy with gab+10 etc. on manes isnt banned yet ? Only response for that facts is crying, few ppl with honour quitted ko because of this, rest support their bussiness by buying platinums and more. so why prevent that behaviour if profits of company is rising enormously and noone "Really" cares. Really means not saying " bla , this is BAD !". My act of protest is not buying prem ever. Maybe funny for some1 of you, hope you can understand that. You made that monster. KO takes examples from cheaters as you see and its closest to shithole everyday so if you have problem sell your character in "cypher ring" worth +-50$... Funny isnt? Its never ending circle, till you stop it. Let's find another place to play and let the rich mans play alone.[/b]
    Sorry but if u cant compete with this people u really should quit, day after day we roll this kind of people on server (with them using tbl for 100% heal, minor without cooldown, and 100% shock stun). Its just a matter of playing better than then or not.
    The damage they make is nothing really special, the damage they take is not so little when properly debuffed.
    In my eyes, they are just someone that spent a lot of money for something to make them "regular" players that on my server would get trampled by my peeps.

Pm'd
    p.s gollum <3 ur sig.

markot

Everybody know you are brucelee and you kill everyone but it isnt point of my talkin, read with understanding pls. Ofc they arent gods but its unfair, people play hundrets, even thousands of dollars for stupid mysql query Your answer means to me agreement with fact that anyone can buy items. So maybe write appleal to KO to do +8,+9 item pus and delete monster drops (why farm and upgrade ? better buy) you shouldnt care if you kill them day after day.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Everybody know you are brucelee and you kill everyone but it isnt point of my talkin, read with understanding pls. Ofc they arent gods but its unfair, people play hundrets, even thousands of dollars for stupid mysql query Your answer means to me agreement with fact that anyone can buy items. So maybe write appleal to KO to do +8,+9 item pus and delete monster drops (why farm and upgrade ? better buy) you shouldnt care if you kill them day after day.[/b]
    What i meant is, they wont stop buying.........no one will get banned or get the items deleted, the choice is to quit or get over with it.
    When was the date that KOK started? At that time pathos had 2 shards +9, 2 ii&#39;s+9, 2 raptors +9, 1 except shard +9, like 3 chitins +9 and 4 shells +9. Just take a look now server looks like fken cypher there are like 10 ardream rogues with +9 set dv+9 (or higher) and shards +9, the last week poped up 4 new dread shields +9 (its not traded and showed there, u can see the people using it on moradon at same time).
    I prefer to continue playing, its their money not mine.

markot

I agree with you . Shyt times comming, wondering how long we need to wait to fight with +10&#39;s.

goddamn babashoper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast