: lagitmat player get fucked hard

This is a discussion on : lagitmat player get fucked hard within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry im getting sick and tyred of staying lagit i dought ill ever cheat but its plain tyresome being 1 ...
Page: 1

nfw

Default : lagitmat player get fucked hard

sorry im getting sick and tyred of staying lagit i dought ill ever cheat but its plain tyresome being 1 in a crowed of people who never earned shit its so fucked

i dont get it... :huh:

kinda low ap? ^_^

I'm lost... :mellow:

Glave at inventory, but using a raptor.. or..?

nfw

changed file to look like raptor

low ap to try and get close to th same hp as most people the point is ive pushed over and over to be lagit and try and prove up to everyone else who dosnt but its getting annoying that no matter how hard i push for it i get hacked a new bigger babashopper comes makes me question why do i stay lagit why sould i be one of the few when it blatantly obviuse 90% of the people in the game and on this forum dont know whats its like to be lagit earn what thay have

Banned

attention?

nfw

yea attention here here im atracting attention everyone who has ever been lagit sould talk wait thare are none left......

DisillusionedIdealogue

im legit, thats why i get pwned in cz quite a lot

nfw

: but when people are lvl 70 party up and bug abuse in the area people with +8 out the ass it gets to the point i wonder why do i remain lagit it sickens me

Dude, it's legit not lagit.
    And just play the game the way it's supposed to be played, don't lower yourself to their level. Brains > cheats.

nfw

ive played and still play legit

ive had 2 mages hacked gone my rogue hacked all stuff gone shards +7 chitins +7 hard earnded stuff gone my warrior hacked lost full shell and everything i had all my acocunt stiped of what ever i had left i come back to ko rebuild to what i have and yet i dont get shit for it but being killed by people who bought and kosped there items and lvl then still bug abuse its sickining me to the point i dont understand why after all been sead and done i still keep taking the shit and rebuilding